Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

A girls best friend is one of the only things she can love

-Stacie’s Point Of View-

I woke up to something pulling on my hair and brightness.

“Lily no.” I heard Sammy say as I felt the tug get harsher. I rolled over and grabbed Lily, setting her on my stomach. I looked around and saw I wasn’t in my house or my bedroom. I had no memory of what happened last night up until Zack cheating on me.

“How did I get here?” I asked as I bounced Lily a little.
“You were drunk and Matt carried you in here before you finished the stupid thing you started.” Sammy replied.
“What was I doing?” I asked.
“Having sex with Jimmy.” Sammy replied. My eyes went wide and I buried my face into the pillow. I felt Sammy pick up Lily.
“I’m going to put her down for a nap.” Sammy said. I looked at her like it’s Lily’s nap time already.

“It’s 2 in the afternoon.” Sammy said and my e yes went wide.
“On what day?” I asked.
“You have your freshman orientation on Monday, today is only Saturday.” Sammy said which gave me a huge sigh of relief. She laughed and went out of the room and I just laid there thinking about all that happened yesterday and started to cry. Sammy came in and took me in her arms.

“I thought he would change.” I said.
“We all did.” Sammy said as she rubbed my back. I cried some more.
“Just think, we have Brian’s going away party.” Sammy said. I cried some more because I didn’t want Brian to leave. Sammy pulled me closer to her and just let me cry more.

“It will be okay sis, you’re heading off to college where there is boys there that won’t cheat on you with some fake tanned slut.” Sammy said which made me chuckle. I pulled away and wiped my eyes.
“So I really started having sex with Jimmy?” I asked her.
“Yeah, we watched and saw how far you got into it. I made Matt go out and stop you.” Sammy said.
“You are the best sister ever.” I said hugging her. I heard her phone go off and she looked at it and answered it.

“Hello, oh hey Brian. Oh you left to go up there earlier. Alright, well see you when we see you? Alright bye Bri.” Sammy said and hung up. I hung my head because I was hoping I would get to see Bri before he left.
“I’m sorry Stac, today is just a shitty day for you.” Sammy said. I nodded my head.
“I should go home and get ready to pack for school. I’ll see you later.” I said getting up out of Her and Matt’s bed and started to walk home where I was greeted by Horse and laughter from the living room. I followed it and saw jimmy and Matt playing video games. I shook my head and walked upstairs and Horse followed me. I laid down and he laid down next to me.

“Horse, you are the only man in my life besides my dad, brother and nephew that will never cheat on me.” I said as I cuddled up to him. Even though I slept till two in the afternoon I was still tired. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep snuggled up to Horse.

-Jimmy’s Point Of View-

Matt and I noticed Stacie walk in and she looked like a mess but we just decided to let her be.

“Well I should get home to my fiancée and daughter.” Matt said. Just as he said that he got a call from Sammy telling him to stay a little longer she was going to take a nap with Lily.
“Or not.” Matt said as he sat back down.

“Brian left today.” I said.
“That’s probably why Stacie is even more devastated then she was last night. I saw how she looked at the new Brian at graduation.” Matt said. I nodded. I hated seeing my best friend so heartbroken and I knew she hated seeing me the same way.

“Come on let’s continue playing video games until Sammy says to go home.” I said as Matt and I continued where we left off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry CHristmas Eve everyone here is my present to you from me :)