Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Reunited and it feels so good

-Sammy’s Point Of View-

I felt bad for my sister, I really did. Here I am with my first love and I haven’t gotten my heart broken as many times as she has. I decided to call Brian and see how he liked the campus.

“Hey Sammy.” He said as he answered the phone.
“Hey Bri.” I said smiling.
“Why are you calling?” he asked me.
“I figured while I was home alone with Lily to call my best friend to see how he likes college so far.” I stated.
“It’s pretty good, I’m just unpacking some of my things.” I heard Brian say and then he sighed.
“What’s the sigh for?” I asked him.
“Just looking at a picture of Stacie and I at prom before I fucked it up.” Brian stated. I smirked because maybe if I could get my sister to take a surprise trip up there with me we could hook her up with Brian once again.

“Oh yeah.” I said with my I’m going to make a plan voice.
“I know that voice. What are you planning?” Brian asked me.
“Nothing nothing at all.” I replied, “Well Lily is crying she is either hungry or she has a stinky diaper so I should let you go.” I said and hung up without a goodbye. I knew next weekend or the weekend after we would perfect time to take a trip up to Brian’s college to see him because I know he’ll miss us and hopefully he won’t have a girlfriend so Stacie can get laid and it will be perfect.

I went into Lily’s room and picked her up and she stopped crying.

“You just wanted your mommy.” I said as I cuddled her to my chest. I heard the door downstairs open and Matt’s voice radiating throughout the house.
“Babe, where are you?” I heard him ask.
“Right here.” I stated as I walked down the steps with Lily who was taken out of my arms as soon as I reached the bottom step. I smiled at him and cocked his head to the side.

“What are you planning?” he asked me.
“Well you watch Lily next weekend?” I asked him.
“Yeah, why?” Matt asked me.
“Stacie and Brian are going to have sex.” I said and he looked at me confused.
“What?” Matt asked.
“Well, I called Brian to see if he liked living in a dorm so far and he told me he was unpacking and I heard a sigh and I asked him why he was sighing and he said because he was looking at a picture of him and Stacie at prom and I was happy because that means he still loves her.” I said.
“And you want to go up there with Stacie even though everyone up there will know your rich.” Matt said.
“Yes.” I said.
“And how are you going to get Stacie to go up there?” Matt asked me.
“Well, I don’t have my wedding dress yet.” I said with a smile as Matt shook his head. My plan was going to work, hopefully.

-Next Weekend-
-Stacie’s Point Of View-

I’ve been at UCLA for a week now and I loved it. Today was a day I didn’t have class so my lovely twin sister picked me up from Campus telling me we were going dress shopping. So I was thinking we were going back home to Huntington to get her dress but now we are heading up to Northern California heading in the direction of where Brian’s school was.

“So why way up here to get your wedding dress?” I asked her.
“I wanna start up and work my way down.” Was all she said as we got closer and closer to our destination.
“Well you know there is dresses in Beverly Hills that you would like and everyone would be like “oh look at Sammy LaFerniere in her beautiful super expensive wedding dress and blah blah blah.” I replied.
“I know but I want to get some more business in the none famous stores too.” Sammy said as she turned off the high way on the Exit that had the sign to music school Brian was going too.

“Why are you heading toward the music school?” I asked Sammy.
“The shop is near there.” Was her reply. I rolled my eyes and continued looking out the window thinking about how we should visit Brian since we are here. Soon we stopped in the visitor’s parking lot of the school and I raised my eyebrow at her.

“What, I figured while we were here we might as well see Brian.” Sammy said as she shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes but was happy on the inside. We stepped out of the car and the students milling around eyes turned toward us. Some started whispering and I knew what they were whispering. Sammy just shrugged her shoulders since we were used to it and we made our way to security.

“Excuse me.” Sammy said politely. I just looked around hoping I would see Brian walking by but I didn’t and I was sad.
“How may I help you two?” the security guy asked.
“We are here to visit a friend but he doesn’t know we are here.” Sammy said.
“And what is his name?” the guy asked as he handed us two visitor passes.
“Brian Haner Jr?” I said.
“Ah he is in Jimmy Hendrix Hall.” The guy said.
“What room number?” I asked him.
“I believe 718.” He replied.
“Thank you.” Sammy said as she dragged me away and we walked through the campus not knowing where we were going.

I looked around to see if I could see Brian and then I heard a familiar laughter and a girl’s laughter coming from a doorway. I turned to see Brian leaving Jimmy Hendrix Hall with a girl. I growled a little and Sammy looked in the direction I was growling at.

“Hey Bri!” Sammy yelled. Brian stopped talking to the girl and looked over in our direction. He smiled and motioned for us to come over. I walked slower than Sammy because I didn’t want to be around Brian and his new girlfriend.
“You know Stacie and Sammy LaFerniere?” the girl asked.
“Yeah.” Brian replied as he smiled at both of us.
“Hi, I’m Sammy.” Sammy said sticking her hand out for the girl to shake.
“Hi I’m Randy, Brian’s roommate.” The girl said. I was confused a girl named Randy in Brian’s room.

“You’re Brian’s roommate?” I asked her.
“Yeah, they thought I was a guy and I went to see if I could switch but all the rooms for girls are filled up.” Randy said. So she isn’t Brian’s girlfriend.
“So you’re not dating him?” Sammy asked.
“No.” Randy said and laughed. Leave up it for my sister to ask that question that I was thinking.

“Well, Bri, I’ll let you catch up with your friends.” Randy said.
“Alright, I’ll see you later.” Brian said as she hugged him goodbye and waved bye to us.
“Come on guys, I’ll show you my room.” Brian said as we followed him into the door and up a few stairs. I couldn’t help but think of how good he looked.

“So Stac, how is UCLA treating you?” Brian asked me.
“Great, I mean it’s only been a week but I love it.” I said.
“That’s good and Sammy how is Lily?” Brian asked.
“She is good growing bigger every day.” Sammy gushed with a huge smile on her face. Brian stopped at a door and opened it. One side of the room was very girly and neat and the other was messy and not as neat.

“Well here is my room.” Bri said as I looked around the room. It was just like his bedroom but smaller.
“This is nice.” Sammy said looking around.
“It is.” I replied as I looked at his desk and saw a picture of us from prom. Sammy’s phone went off and she answered it.

“Oh okay, I’ll be right there.” Sammy said and Brian and I looked at her.
“I have to go meet someone.” Sammy said and left the room quickly.
“Well that was weird.” Brian said after Sammy left. All I did was nod and look back at the picture.
“You still have this?” I asked him holding it up.
“I never got rid of it.” Brian said as he walked to stand next to me. I smiled.

“You know, I regret ever hurting you.” Brian said to me making me look at him, “seeing the look of hurt on your face hurt me so badly to know that I caused it. I tried to make it better but it was too late, you started to date Zack and then he hurt you again and I knew he was but I just didn’t have the heart to tell you.”

I felt my eyes start to water.

“I think about you every single fucking day.” Brian said to me. I couldn’t help myself but I leaned up and kissed him. Brian’s arms wrapped around me and deepened the kiss. We were lost in each other and soon clothes were flying everywhere and I was finally bliss of having Brian as close as he can to me.

-Sammy’s Point of view-

I did a happy dance in the middle of the campus as soon as I felt myself get turned on because I knew my sister was having sex. I saw Brian’s roommate heading that way and I ran to stop her.

“I wouldn’t go in there if I was you.” I said to her.
“Why?” Randy asked.
“He’s having sex.” I said with a smile.
“With your sister, about damn time. I’ve walked in on him so many times masturbating and moaning her name.” Randy replied.
“Wanna go for some coffee?” I asked her. Randy nodded and we linked arms together and headed toward my car while my sister and Brian reconnect in a sexual way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry I haven't updated in awhile but I haven't figured out what I wanted to write until today

Happy 32nd birthday to Jimmy :) May you rock up in heaven