Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Would you like some lemonade?

-A few weeks later-
-Stacie’s Point Of View-

It’s been about four weeks since Brian and I hooked up at his school and I’ve been super happy. I’ve been doing better in school and I’ve completely forgotten about what Zack did to me. This week I had a week off from school and Brian did too so he was coming home for the week and we were going to have his party that we were supposed to have before he left for school.

“You got a spring in your step.” Jimmy said as I was walking around our house cleaning and singing.
“Well I got laid four weeks ago and I’m going to get laid again.” I said which made Jimmy laugh.
“I thought it was the fact that Brian asked you to be his girlfriend again.” Jimmy said and I stopped moving around the house and looked down. That was the only problem about Brian and I, we aren’t a thing and like I hinted at it when we woke up and before I left but he didn’t say anything and he hasn’t called me only texted me.

“No, he hasn’t even asked me but he tells me he cares about me all the time but it’s like why won’t you make me your girlfriend.” I said as Jimmy wrapped his arms around me.
“Maybe he wants to wait until he is face to face with you again before he asks you.” Jimmy said.
“That’s true.” I said and looked at the time knowing Brian was going to be here soon with Sammy, Matt and Lily since he was going over there first.

“Shit, I gotta get ready.” I said as I ran up the stairs.
“You know Sammy told me Brian was bringing someone.” Jimmy said.
“That’s cool.” I said thinking it was his roommate Randy since she was pretty awesome. I ran up the stairs and Horse followed me. I went into the bathroom and got ready, I had to look good for my man.

-Sammy’s point Of View-

I was getting Lily dressed for Brian to come over and see her. He told me he was bringing someone that he wants everyone to meet and I was confused considering if it’s Randy, Stacie and I already met her. I finished getting Lily ready when I heard a knock on the door and Bella’s barking.

“I got it babe.” Matt said as I made sure Lily’s hair was perfect in little hair bows and her skirt was straight with her My Uncle Rocks shirt. I smiled and heard Brian’s voice float upstairs and a voice that wasn’t Randy’s. I walked downstairs with Lily and as soon as Brian saw her he smiled brightly and came over to me.

“Hello Miss Lily, Uncle Brian has missed you.” He said as he took her from my arms and she smiled brightly at him grabbing at his nose.
“She’s missed you too.” I said as I looked behind him at a girl who looked exactly like my sister and I except not as pretty. I raised my eyebrows at Brian and he smiled and walked over to her.

“Sammy, this is CJ, my girlfriend.” Brian said and my heart sank. Stacie was going to be so heartbroken when she finds out that he didn’t bring Randy but his girlfriend. Suddenly I felt anger toward Brian and I took Lily from him and stormed upstairs.
“Sorry about that she just doesn’t like meeting new people.” Matt apologized for me.

“It’s okay.” Came a squeaky voice from CJ’s mouth. I shuddered it was like nails on a chalk board.
“I’ll be right back.” Matt said as he ran up the stairs after me. I was bouncing Lily on my hip as I thought of a way to get out of Brian wanting to see Jimmy and Stacie.

“Babe what’s wrong?” Matt asked me.
“When we went up to Northern California Brian and Stacie had sex and ever since then Stacie has been waiting for Brian to ask her to be his girlfriend, he tells her how much he cares about her and loves her but here he is with a skank.” I said. Matt’s eyes turned dark and I quickly put Lily in his arms so he wouldn’t do something stupid.

“We’ll see how Stacie reacts and go from there.” Matt said and I nodded and we went back downstairs.
“Alright are we going next door now?” Brian asked.
“Yeah.” I said as we grabbed Bella’s leash so she can play with Horse. We walked next door and just walked in.

“What if I was naked and doing dirty things.” Jimmy said once we shut the door. I unhooked Bella and she took off to the backyard to play with Horse.
“Well then lock the door.” Brian said. Jimmy smiled and ran over and picked him up.
“I’ve miss you so much.” Jimmy said as he spun Brian around who started to laugh. Jimmy then noticed CJ and stopped spinning Brian around.

“Who is the ugly chick?” Jimmy asked. I covered my mouth with laughter and then started to hope my sister wouldn’t come down soon.

-Stacie’s Point Of View-

I heard Brian’s voice downstairs and I finished putting the touches on the outfit I decided to wear. I went downstairs and saw Jimmy holding Brian and a ugly chick.

“Who’s the ugly chick?” Jimmy asked Brian as I stood at the top of the steps and made my way down. No one noticed me.
“This is my girlfriend CJ.” Brian said with a smile. She smiled at him and I noticed how she was an uglier version of me. I coughed and Brian turned around and his smile faded and he looked guilty. I put on my best fake smile ever and pretended to be happy even though I just wanted to break down and cry.

“Hi CJ, nice to meet you, I’m Stacie.” I said as I smiled a sneering smile at her. She gave me the same look.
“Yeah I know who you are.” She said with venom and jealously dripping in her voice. So she knows about mine and Brian’s relationship.
“Good.” I said and went over to Lily and took her from my sister. It was the only way I could hold in my tears. Sammy saw the look of sadness on my face.

Are you okay? Sammy asked me in my head.
Yeah fine. I replied and smiled at her.

“Are you guys thirsty?” I asked.
“Yeah.” Brian replied.
“Yes I am.” CJ said.
“What can I get you both?” I asked as nicely as I could. Both Sammy and Matt looked at me like oh no this was a bad idea.
“I’ll have an lemonade.” CJ said.
“I’ll have a Mountain Dew.” Brian said.
“Well CJ I gotta make the lemonade since Jimmy and I don’t drink it so it’s gotta have to chill for a little while.” I said.
“Oh that’s fine I can wait.” CJ said.

Perfect she can wait and lucky for her I haven’t gone to the bathroom yet. I walked into the kitchen after handing Lily over to Jimmy making sure no one was going to follow me. I grabbed a cup and pulled down my pants and took a piss right into the cup. I put actual lemonade in it so it wouldn’t smell and then put it in the fridge. I grabbed Brian’s Mountain Dew after washing my hands and walked back out.

“Here you go.” I said as I handed him the can.
“Thanks.” He smiled. We talked a little bit and I went to go get CJ’s “lemonade” and brought it out of her. When she took a drink I couldn’t help but smile knowing she was drinking my piss without even knowing it.

You’re terrible Came Sammy’s voice in my head. She knew my thoughts and I just smirked at her. Now this weekend I knew what I was going to do to get Brian back and get what I want since I’m not backing down.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you guys like this chapter and Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

Remember to Comment/Subscribe/Recommend

Tomorrow I will probably update too as present for you guys on my birthday go figure.