Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

First Day: French Class

Jimmy’s Point Of View

I felt embarrassed for running into the door in front of two beautiful girls but one more beautiful then the other so I covered it up by talking to it.

“Ah you stupid fucking door, I know we are friends and everything” I said to it which made one of them raise her eyebrow and the guy they were walking with laugh.

“Okay, I gotta get to French class but see you around” I said heading up the ramp.
“Wait” I heard a yell and I turned around and saw the other girl run up to me.
“Did you say French class” she asked me. I nodded my head she was cute but not like her sister.
“Do you think you can show me where it is so I won’t be late either” she said.
“Of course” I said smiling. If I make friends with her, then she can tell her sister how amazing I am and then we can fall in love and get married and have ton of crazy babies. She smiled and it was amazing, I wonder if her sisters was as amazing as her’s.

“I’m James Owen Sullivan, at your service, need to find a class, have someone cheer you up, I’m the guy” I said to her.
“Stacie Lynn La-Runnels, fun girl, youngest twin by four minutes and likes making need friends” Stacie said.
“La Runnels very French, getting into the French thing” I asked.
“No it’s just Runnels” Stacie said laughing as I turned into the French classroom.
“Ah, I thought you were getting into the French thing” I said. Stacie laughed and I sat down and she followed.
“No” Stacie said shaking her head.
“So you want to be friends” I asked her.
“Of course, since the only friend I have is my sister so far” Stacie said. I nodded and then the teacher started to talk saying her name is Madame Charles and passing out our books and everything. You know normal first day of school stuff.

Stacie’s Point Of View

The teacher talked about the rules and stuff, which is a normal thing to do on a first day. Jimmy turned and looked at me.

“So where did you transfer from Oceanview or another school” Jimmy asked.
“Actually we moved here from Los Angeles” I said.
“Epic, is it crazy there like they show on TV” Jimmy asked.
“Even worse” I said shaking my head. Then the bell rang and I looked at my schedule only to realize it wasn’t in my hand long.
“Sweet you have Social Studies with my friend Matt and I, come on pretty lady, I’ll show you the way” Jimmy said as we walked out of the classroom together and stopping at our lockers that were right near each other.

“This looks to me like a start of a beautiful friendship” Jimmy said making me laugh even more. I’m glad I finally made one friend can’t wait to meet this Matt guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, Stacie made her first friend and it's Crazy Jimmy with his Crazy blonde hair :D