Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Party Time

-Sammy's Point Of View-

After Jimmy and I made sure that Stacie and Brian were sleeping off whatever drunk state they were in, in different rooms. Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, Dan and I all started to get everything ready for Brian's party with no help at all from CJ who came back after Brian drunk dialed her and I took the phone away before he told her that he made out with my sister. She was wearing an all white dress, with white shoes and fake pearls and diamonds on her neck, wrist and ears.

"Umm are you going to help this is your boyfriends party?" Matt asked her. She just rolled her eyes and continued sitting on the couch.
"You are the ones who planned it for him, plus I just got my nails done." she said as she admired her five dollar press on nails. I looked at Jimmy and he knew exactly what I was going to say next.
"Honey, your nails are the five dollar press on ones, your pearls aren't real, your diamonds aren't real, everything about you is fake and cheap." I said and Jimmy cracked up and Matt tried to hide the fact that I shouldn't have said that but soon I saw his dimples starting to show and he was laughing.

"Excuse you, who do you think you are?" CJ said.
"I'm Sammy LaFerniere that's who I think I am so don't tell me that those pearls were SO expensive so get your fake ass up off my sister's couch and fucking help or get the fuck out." I said. CJ scoffed at me and walked out the door. Johnny came up and high fived me and Jimmy hugged me.

"I have a feeling a lot of that has to do with the fact that she is an uglier verison of both you and Stacie." Jimmy said.
"And the fact that she is probably using Brian." I said as we finished getting everything ready. Matt already told me that he dropped Lily off at his parents house to watch her for the night and his mom told us to enjoy having the day off. I looked around the room and noticed that the guys could handle the rest since I needed to wake up my sister and start getting ready.

"You guys got the rest?" I asked. All of them nodded and I made my way upstairs to Stacie's room. I walked in and saw Horse laying on her bed and she was snuggled up to him, petting him and telling him how much of an asshole Brian is for bringing a stupid ugly ass whore to her house.

"She is also a fake ass bitch too." I said which made Stacie laugh.
"I know I saw everything you said in my head, I love you." Stacie said as she got up and hugged me.
"I know what are sisters for." I said hugging her back.
"I mean normal sisters are grand but twins are better because they know how the other is feeling." Stacie said.
"Which reminds me, how's the head?" I asked.
"Surprisingly no hang over." Stacie said as she walked over to her closet and pulled out my light blue dress and her purple dress.

"Does wearing purple have anything to do with the fact of you trying to get Brian back?" I asked her. She just smiled at me.
"No, I think purple looks fabulous on me." Stacie said as she went over to her drawers and just pulled out a strapless bra.
"No underwear?" I asked her. She shook her head and threw me over one of my bras that I kept over here. She also handed me the shoes that I brought over and the jewelry.

"You can get ready in Jimmy's room if you want or you can see my naked vagina." Stacie said which made me die of laughter.
"I'm your identical twin sister, I'm sure I've seen your naked vagina plenty of times, all I have to do is look down and bam it's your vagina that looks like mine too." I said and Stacie started laughing. We got ready together and she put on a fedora and curled her hair underneath it. I shook my head but secretly I was hoping it would work. I put my hair up and then we applied our make up and finished the final touches. We looked at each other because our saying has been if we are in the same room who needs a mirror when we have each other.

"There perfect." we said at the same time.
"I'm gonna head down there." I said to Stacie who nodded her head and made sure everything was perfect. I walked down the stairs and I saw all the men looking handsome with dress shirts, pants and shoes.

"You all clean up so nice." I said walking over to Matt and giving him a kiss.
"Well you and Stacie did say this was going to be a classy party." Matt said to me.
"Well that was before we met CJ." Jimmy said and even Brian laughed at that one which earned a smack from CJ.

-Brian's Point Of View-

I rolled my eyes after CJ hit me. Ever since I saw Stacie again I kept forgetting I was with her and it felt like normal.

"Why would you laugh at that, Brian?" CJ said to me.
"Because it was funny, you have to say you do look a little trashy with your make up." I said and she glared at me again.
"What ever Brian, I look better than that other skank any way." CJ said. As she said that I turned and looked at the stairs and saw Stacie coming down wearing purple and looking as beautiful as ever. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked down the stairs and her eyes were starring right back at me.

"Hello, Brian, get me a drink." CJ snapped at me.
"Uh huh, okay." I said walking over to Stacie even though my girlfriend was standing right next to me.
"Welcome home." Stacie said and laughed. I nodded my head and took in everything.
"Thanks." I said and licked my lips. I saw her eyes travel to my lips.
"You look good." I said.
"Thanks, I have competition so I have to look better." Stacie said and brushed past me purposely rubbing her hand across my crotch. I tried to hold back a moan and not watch her walk away but I couldn't hold back a moan and not watch her walk away. I looked toward CJ who looked very pissed off but I didn't care.

"Why are you looking at her." CJ said storming up to me.
"Because it's my party and I can look if I want to. Now excuse me, I need a drink." I said walking away. CJ stomped her foot and stormed in the opposite direction. I don't even know why I started to date her, maybe because I thought Stacie was going to go back to Zack and I was lonely. I really don't know but I knew I wanted to end it with her. I grabbed a drink and Jimmy came over to me.

"So do you remember almost having sex with Stacie in the back of her car?" he asked. I shook my head no and he smirked, "Oh well you almost did and she looks good doesn't she?" I looked at her again talking with Sammy and Matt and laughing about something they said.

"Yeah she does." I said and then I heard a loud bark and I turned around and saw Horse growling at CJ.
"Stupid mutt get away from me." she said. I walked over to Horse and grabbed him.
"Come on boy let's go outside." I said.
"Ha even STacie's dog doesn't like her." Johnny said which made everyone crack up. CJ glared at them all and Stacie walked over to Horse making sure it was loud and clear for everyone who could hear when she said Good Boy and gave him a treat. I let him outside and he went running around the yard.

CJ stomped over to me.

"Brian, I want to go home now." CJ said to me.
"I'm not leaving my friends it is my party." I said to her. SHe glared at me and huffed sitting on Stacie and Jimmy's couch which Jimmy pushed her off and told her no ugly whores on the couch. I tried not to laugh at my friends antics and look mad at Jimmy but I knew when they didnt like any one they were going to show it. I just sat and drank my drink

-Few Drinks later-

CJ left when I told her to get off my dick and leave if she wasn't happy and I was incredibly horny since all Stacie kept doing was rubbing up to me and showing me her boobs. I stumbled up her and Jimmy's stairs to go to the bathroom to see if I could get rid of the erection I had. I stumbled into the bathroom and shut the door and then sat on the toilet. I had thoughts of what Stacie was wearing underneath the dress if she was wearing anything as I grabbed a hold of myself. I kept thinking of the images not realizing that the door opened and the object I was thinking of was standing in the same room. I felt someone get in front of me and I opened my eyes and saw that Stacie has taken over.

I smirked and then realized that I shouldn't let her do this, not now, I'm still in a relationship. I pushed her off of me and she looked hurt and confused.

"Why did you stop me, you look like you need help." Stacie asked me.
"Because I'm still in a relationship and I don't ever want to cheat again." I said and Stacie looked down.
"Oh, well you weren't thinking that earlier." Stacie said to me and it was my time to look down as I remember what Jimmy told me.
"I was waaay more drunk then I am now and you are tempting me to cheat." I said.
"So what I'm a whore?" Stacie questioned. I shook my head no which was bad on my part because I got super dizzy.
"No, you aren't a whore and as much as I regret dating CJ, I don't want to cheat on her." I said. Then I realized what I said. Damn my drunk mouth.

"Wait you regret dating her?" Stacie asked me.
"Yes." I said and covered my mouth. Stacie grabbed me and started to move her hand.
"Why do you regret dating her?" Stacie asked.
"Because I thought you would be with Zack." I said and I pushed Stacie away, "Stop touching me right now." Stacie looked hurt and I don't think she realized what I said about how I thought she was dating Zack.
"Why don't you want me to hurt you other than not wanting to cheat on someone you regret dating." Stacie said, "Whatever Bri, I'm done playing your games." Stacie got up and walked out of the bathroom and I felt like a complete and total asshole.

I knew what I had to do and that was break up with CJ and make everything right with Stacie because I didn't want her to move on with someone else, I wanted her to be with me. I pulled out my phone and even though I was drunk I dialed CJ's number.

"Hey babe, are you finally done hanging with the low lifes?" she asked me.
"Nope, I'm not done with hanging with them and the only low life is you if you really hate my friends like that you can get out of my parents and find your own way back to school because we are done." I said.
"What? Did you sleep with that Skank?" CJ asked. Even though I didn't I had the urge to say it.
"Yes, I did and it was the best sex I've ever had. Have fun finding a ride back to school and you better be out of my parents house as soon as possible." I said and I hung up the phone before going downstairs and grabbing Stacie. She glared at me but I pushed my lips against hers and she melted into the kiss.

-Stacie's Point Of View-

After Brian and I spoke in the bathroom I went downstairs and put my head on Jimmy's shoulders since Sammy and Matt were so drunk they didn't even realize they were making out in front of everyone and getting pretty graphic.

"What's wrong darling?" Jimmy asked me.
"Brian." was all I said. Jimmy nodded somehow knowing and I stood up and got a drink. As I was talking with Johnny I felt someone pull me around to face them and when I saw it was Brian, I glared at him. Then his lips touched mine and all I could think of was victory was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacie's outfit
Johnny's Outfit
Jimmy's
Matt's Outfit
Brian's OUtfit
Sammy's outfit
CJ's Outfit

I'm sorry it took this long to update but BAM an updated and in 20 days I will be going to see Avenged again for the 5th time and the last time I saw them was at the Rise Above Fest and now im gonna see them at Mayhem