Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Victories and Starting over

Brian's Point of view

I felt Stacie kiss me back and then pushed me away.

"What about bitch face?" she asked me.
"As I told you I regret dating her and I want to be with you, yes I'm drunk right now but I know I'm making the right choice by breaking up with her and I'm going to win you back." I said to her. Stacie smiled and kissed me again. Sammy and Matt pulled away from each other while we heard Jimmy yell fucking finally. Stacie smiled in the kiss and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well we got the approval and I have to say, I think your ex girlfriend loved the taste of my piss." Stacie said.
"I knew that lemonade smelled funny." I said.
"Welcome home." Stacie said as she put the fedora she had and covered our faces and kissed me again.
"Oh come on sis let us see." Sammy slurred. Stacie flipped her twin off and I pulled her to sit down.
"So will you be my girlfriend." I asked her.
"I'm not the rebound am I?" Stacie asked.
"If anything she was because I thought you were going to be with Zack." I stated. Stacie laughed and shook her head.

"He did ask me out but I thought since we had sex in your room at college it was saying hey we are an item." Stacie said.
"And I'm an idiot." I said and she wrapped her arms around me as Jimmy brought us some drinks.

-Few Hours later-

Everyone but Stacie and I was passed out all over her and Jimmy's house.

"Want to know a secret." Stacie kinda slurred to me.
"What's that?" I asked her.
"I'm not wearing any underwear." Stacie said. My eyes lit up and I carried her up to her room and took advantage of her not wearing any underwear and it was truly amazing.

-Stacie's POint Of View-

I woke up the next day and snuggled into Brian's arms. The sun was bright but I ignored my hang over.

"Good morning beautiful." Brian said as my blue eyes met his brown ones.
"Morning hot stuff." I said as he pulled me closer to his chest.
"So does this mean we get a whole re do from back to high school till now?" brian asked me.
"Can we forget what happened then, I mean we are both in college now. My sister is going to get married, my niece is going to be a year old soon and I'm just happy to be back with you, so yes this is a re do." I said and Brian kissed the top of my head.
"Good because I'm not going to screw it up, not this time." Brian stated to me. I titled my head up and kissed him.

Just as the kiss was starting to get to where it was last night, my bedroom door flew opened and I heard both my sister and Jimmy scream.

"I do NOT want to see Brian's ass in the morning." Sammy said.
"Well I would say I don't want to see Brian naked in the morning but Stacie....yeah no I don't want to see either of you." Jimmy said. I looked down and noticed the sheets that we pulled over us last night had some how gotten kicked off and Brian and I pulled the sheet up and I blushed.

"By the way, I had dreams of his marvelous dick last night thanks to you." Sammy said as she went over to my closet to find some of her clothes.
"So you think my dick is marvelous." BRian said with a smirk. I laughed and shook my head.
"Oh yes Mister Synyster Gates." I said and it was Brian's turn to blush.
"I can't believe you remember that." He said as he buried his face in my hair.
"Who wouldn't forget it." Sammy and Jimmy said.

"oh by the way, your dog Horse woke me up by humping me and Matt in the face, it wasn't nice." Jimmy said.
"Sorry." I said, "Now what are you doing in my room?"
"I need clothes." Sammy said as she pulled some out.
"And Jimmy had to come why?" I asked.
"BEcause JImmy wanted to see if Stacie and Brian had sex last night and Jimmy was so right." Jimmy said. I shook my head and snuggled closer to Brian as they both looked at us.

"Are you done?" I asked.
"Nope." Sammy said as she walked over and pulled the blankets off of the both of us and ran out the door.
"BITCH." I yelled as I got up and threw on Brian's shirt and boxers since they were closer and chased her down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im leaving this at this point right now cuz IM tired

And seeing avenged so many times was AMAZING like always..

Happy update from me I hope you guys still love it