Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

First Day: Social Studies

Stacie’s Point Of View

Jimmy walked me to where the Social Studies classroom is and we were talking and laughing the whole way down. He was right he did know how to make people laugh and I saw a lot of people moving away from him.

“So why are people moving from you” I asked.
“Because of who I hang out with and I sometimes terrorize the school” Jimmy said. I nodded and we walked into the classroom where a guy was sitting and he was adorable. Before he could see me I sent my sister a message in my head.

Is this trashy door boy? I asked her as I sent her an image of the boy Jimmy was sitting down next to.
Oh my god, it is him. Lucky you have class with him Sammy sent back. I smiled and then covered my nose and sat down in between Jimmy and him. Jimmy raised his eye brow at my and I just winked.

“Hello Trashy door boy” I said looking at him. His eyes went wide and he gulped.
“H-hi” he said. Aw that is so cute, he stuttered and he thinks I’m Sammy.
“Run into any doors lately” I asked.
“N-n-no not at all” he said.
“Aw, that’s sad, I found it super cute when you did” I said and he blushed. Aw Sammy picked a cutie pie.
“Thanks” he said and looked down at the desk. I decided then to remove my hand from my nose and Jimmy started to laugh. He looked up and I just smiled at him.

“You aren’t her” he said.
“No, I’m her sister” I said smiling.
“Well, I’m Matt or Trashy Door Boy” Matt said.
“Stacie, nice to meet you” I said as Jimmy laughed some more.
“Gosh, you got him good Stac” Jimmy said high fiving me.
“You knew it she was pranking me” Matt said. Jimmy nodded and laughed more. Matt shook his head and the teacher went on with roll call and all that.

Matt’s Point Of View

So the girl I ran into has a twin. So that makes our twin count I think up to three sets I think. It wasn’t nice that she was tricking me but I should have paid attention and asked her why she was covering her nose but now I know why because her sister has a freckle on her nose and Jimmy knew that it wasn’t the girl and he went along with it. Well hopefully I’ll get to meet her sister soon then I can explain myself and hopefully get a chance with her.

The teacher droned on and on about the rules and stuff and how where we are sitting now is our seats for the rest of the year. Jimmy and I high fived and Stacie shook her head and laughed.

“Just because I’m sitting between you two doesn’t mean you are going to copy off of me” Stacie said.
“Pwease” I asked pushing out my lip and pouting at her. Jimmy did the same thing.
“Fuck no” Stacie said laughing.
“Come on” I asked her.
“I just met you and do you really think I’m gonna let you” Stacie said as the teacher handed us our books.
“Yes because I’m lovable” I said.
“Hell no, I’m more lovable” Jimmy said hugging Stacie who hugged him back. Jimmy is hitting on her, good I can go after her sister.

“Since I’ve had a whole period with Jimmy already, I’m going to have to agree” Stacie said which made me pout.
“Aw is wittle Matt sad” Stacie asked me.
“I ran into a trash can and a door today, the least you could do is help me out” I said. Stacie shook her head and the teacher Mr. Johnson went onto a lesson. What kind of teacher does that. I looked at Stacie and smiled.

“What do you have next” I asked her.
“Math” Stacie said.
“Thank god, I can have someone help me in that” I said. Stacie raised her eyebrow.
“I hate Math” I said.
“Well I love it and I’ll be willing to help you in that” Stacie said smiling then the bell rang.

Sammy’s Point Of View

Stacie is so lucky, she gets to know what Trashy Door boy’s name is and gets to be in the same class as him for a whole year. Lucky bitch, the teacher in our Social studies class is Mr. Carver did roll call and that Brian guy is in this class too. I wonder where he is and who would skip the first day of school like he did if he did. I wonder if he is cute too. I mean Stacie hasn’t seen Zack yet but she has seen Trashy Door boy so we can’t talk about who is cute and who isn’t. I also have to tell her no flirting with my trashy door boy.

“So what do you have next” Zack asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.
“Physics” I said.
“Gross, good luck with that” Zack said to me.
“Thanks” I said laughing. Mr. Carver passed out our books and rules for the year and since all but the chair next to me was taking up, I’m guessing Brian will have to sit next to me.

“What do you have next” I asked Zack.
“Math, I have it today twice” Zack said. My eyes went wide.
“Really” I said.
“Yeah, I’m kinda a math nerd” Zack said.
“My sister is one too, she used to do my math homework since I hate numbers and they seem to hate me too while I did the rest of her stuff” I said.
“Ah I see” Zack said.
“What’s your other math” I asked him.
“Geo” he said.
“Thank god” I said looking at my schedule. Zack laughed and we just talked the rest of the period. I was a little bummed that I had to find the physics classroom on my own but I think I can deal unless Stacie’s crazy friend had it. The bell rang and I got up and Zack stood up too.

“I can point you to where the classroom is” Zack said.
“Thank you so much” I said as I followed Zack up the stairs.
“It’s down there and just look for” Zack said and stopped seeing someone walk into the classroom, “a guy with crazy blonde hair sticking up all over the place.” I nodded and headed toward the direction seeing the boy who talked to the door. This was going to be a fun year and it’s only going into the third period of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha my crazy high school if this was my high school I would love it