Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Lunch at a public school is different then Private

Stacie’s Point Of View

After having Math with a cute green eyed boy name Zack. It was then lunch time so both Zack and Matt showed me that way since apparently it was all of our lunch times including Jimmy and another friend who was a freshman. I couldn’t help but look at Zack the whole time. He was just beautiful and stunning and he was a lefty and he had green eyes. We walked in the café and it was so loud in there. I saw Sammy standing with Jimmy laughing and talking about something so I decided to jump her. I also looked at Matt who looked down and blushed.

“Don’t be nervous Matt” I said to him and walked up to my sister and put my hands over her eyes.
“Guess who” I said in a deep voice.
“My awesome amazing twin sister” Sammy said.
“Damn it, how did you know” I said.
“Your hands” she said as we stood in line and looked at all the food. This food was definitely not as good looking or it didn’t look like it tasted good like the food at Huntington Prep. I looked at everything and made a face. I looked at Sammy and she did the same thing.
“What’s wrong” Zack and Jimmy asked us.
“What is all this” I asked pointing to all the food.
“Well there is pizza, cheeseburgers, tater tots, and salad” Zack said pointing to the food. I picked up a pizza and some tater tots and put them on my tray. Zack grabbed a milk and handed one to me.

“Do they have other flavors” I asked as I saw Jimmy put Chocolate on his tray and Matt put coffee.
“Yes they do, what flavor would you like” Jimmy asked.
“Chocolate” I said as I saw Sammy put strawberry on her tray. Then we saw them all pay with cash and Sammy and I looked at the lady.

“Do you take credit” we asked. She shook her head no and then I saw Zack hand her some money.
“For Stacie Runnels” he said. I also saw Jimmy pay for Sammy’s.
“Thanks” I said to Zack and following the three boys to a table where there was already someone sitting there.

Sammy’s Point Of View

I thought it was sweet of Jimmy to pay for me since they didn’t take credit cards or anything. What kind of school is this. Then Stacie and I followed the boys to the table and I noticed Trashy Door Boy. He stopped and walked next to me.

“Hi, I think we should properly introduce ourselves” Trashy Door Boy said.
“I think that is a splendid idea” I said.
“Hi, I’m Matt” he said as he put his tray down at the table and held out his hand.
“Hi, I’m Sammy” I said shaking it and smiling. Matt turned red and sat down and I sat down next to him. Jimmy sat on the other side of me and I noticed the little boy on the end next to Zack.

“Hi, I’m Sammy” I said to him.
“Hi I’m Johnny also known as Short shit” he said.
“HI Johnny, I’m Stacie” my sister said introducing herself.
“Nice to meet both of you” Johnny said. Stacie, Zack, Johnny and Jimmy all started to talk to one another so that left me to get to know Matt a little better.

“So Trashy Door boy” I said to him and he blushed some more and I chuckled.
“So girl who made me run into said door, I really didn’t mean to” Matt said.
“I know, I am that cute” I said and made Matt smile and look down and turn even redder. Aw how cute is that I made him blush again.
“I never done that before but any way besides talking about my hobbies of running into things, I also like music” Matt said pretty fast which made me laugh.
“Okay slow down” I said.
“S-sorry” Matt said blushing more.
“It’s okay” I said and smiled. He is so cute and handsome and I just want to kiss him even though I never kissed a boy before. Matt cleared his throat and took a breath.

“So what do you like to do” he asked me looking me right in the eyes and I turned to mush.
“Um I like to sing and play guitar and basketball and listen to music” I said.
“Really same here, I also play some piano too” Matt said. He knows how to play guitar and piano, I think I am in love and I’ve only meet him just now.
“Wow, that’s pretty cool. What basketball team do you like” I asked Matt.
“Lakers dur” Matt said.
“Well I have to disagree with that one. I maybe from California but I do love me some Celtics” I said.
“Oh, it’s going to be a shame when Lakers beat them” Matt said. The rest of lunch we just chatted with each other and I found out I had English with him and Stacie found out she had a different teacher then us and no one else had it. So after Matt dumped my tray for me and the bell rang we walked to English class still talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
come on people if you don't comment I will not write this any more because comments are very WINNING for this story. I have 11 subscribers and if it sucks then I'll stop writing it and only send it to SammyIerogeance since she is the only one commenting. I really appericate the comments they help me write more and get better at writing.