‹ Prequel: Mocking Bird

Walk Away I'm Okay

I'm Seeing Things

I was walking towards the bus, pulling my hair up into a messy ponytail, letting out a sigh as I stretched my arms up into the cool Las Vegas air. Everyone was getting things put back into the busses and other things. Eric , Dan, and CiCi had left earlier to help the roadies. I had given my guitar to the roadie earlier and told to go relax.

The others had left earlier to the busses. I was looking for my dad and other Avenged gang. Looking over at the gated fence to keep people from entering the back of the arena, I see multiple fans milling about with their bright shirts that we had sold. Again my eyes snapped to a woman who was practically looking straight at me, her dirty blonde hair was hanging to her mid back.

My eyes narrowed as I started making my way closer to the fence, wanting to know who this woman was.

"HEY JORDAN!!" someone called from behind me, turning my head I see Sage waving at me while coming to my side. I looked back to see the woman gone. A confused look crossed my face as I looked back at Sage as he stood next to me.

"Hey Sage." I said

"You did kick-ass tonight." he said with a grin. I smiled back at him and thanked him.

"Hey Sage, Jordan." I voice called our attention we both looked towards the busses seeing Leo coming towards us.

"wondering were you had run off too Sage." he said coming within a few feet from us.

"I came out looking for JoJo." Sage said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I just smiled. "I was looking for my dad or anyone of the Avenged gang." I said

"They all went to the busses. Your dad probably is on yours though waiting to congratulated you, you did amazing up there." he said with a smile. I just looked up into his blue eyes.

"Actually I froze for a couple seconds you guys did amazing by the way, you got the crowd pumped I had some girls wanting to know more about you guys." I laughed out. Sage rolled his eyes and gave Leo and I a look.

"You guys just need to fuck already or kiss whatever, jesus so much freaking hormones." he said shaking his head and walking away waving over his shoulder."Later JoJo." he said

I blinked then looked at Leo who had a bright pink flush across his neck, ears and cheeks. "Ignore him Jordan, he just thinks everyone has attraction to each other." Leo spoke but his voice squeaked some. A grin slowly came across my lips.

"Are you nervous Leo?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

He looked at me surprised. "What no." he said shaking his head the flush quickly disappearing.

I giggled slightly. "You are, why." I asked

"Your seeing things Jordan." he said shaking his head even more. I stopped and my eyes darted to were I saw the woman. "Jordan? What's wrong." he asked looking over at the spot I was staring at.

"I think I am seeing things Leo." I spoke. He looked down at me giving me a small frown.

"Why do you say that?" he asked.

I sighed and started walking towards a picnic table that was set up. Sitting down I looked at my hands.

"I was walking towards the busses when this woman caught my eye, she was just staring at me, like she knew me." I whispered as he sat next to me.

"Jordan she came to the concert of course she knows you." he said confused.

"No, not that she knew me as JoJo Haner lead signer of Mocking Birds, but Jordan Lyric Haner, like she knew me personally." I whispered harshly looking up into his eyes.

He licked his lips before his eyes shifted to the area I saw her at.

"You are from here aren't you." he asked

I nodded slightly. "I was born in Huntington though, my grandparents moved me out here." I said looking at my clenched hands. His hands soon took hold of mine and tilted my head so I looked at him.

"Maybe she knew you, who cares Jordan." he said shrugging.

I bit my lip before nodding.

"Your right." I whispered. He gave me a small smile, "Don't worry so much, it's too early to start worrying." He said with a grin. Before he stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"Now come on, lets get you on your bus. I think your dad wants to see you before we head out." he said with a smile as I stood next to him. He slung his arm over my shoulder as we started to walk towards my bus.

"Leo." I asked

"Yeah?"

"Sage was right wasn't he." I whispered.

He froze and stopped walking making me stop and look up at him.

"What?"

"Do you like me?" I asked biting my lip.

"I-I."

"JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!" a scream cried out into the empty parking lot, my eyes widen as I turned around seeing CiCi running towards me and soon I felt the hard ground on my back and I couldn't breath.

"Ci-ara." I muttered from underneath her.

"CIARA GET OFF HER NOW!!!!!!" yelled Eric as his footsteps hurried towards our fallen forms.

"NO YOUR MEAN ERIC LEAVE MY BESTIE AND I ALONE." she cried into my stomach as she gripped onto my stomach as I slowly sat up with my elbows holding me up.

"CiCi get off." I said strangely calm which must of shocked her as she slowly looked up at me with wide eyes.

"O-okay." as she scurried off my body.

"Jordan are you okay." asked Leo as he kneeled down to help me up.

"I'm fine, I'm heading to the bus." I said brushing the dirt from my clothes leaving CiCi on the ground being scolded by Eric as Dan walked up laughing at her face before shooting me looks of concern as I made my way to the bus my band was occupying. Opening the door I make my way up the stairs.

"DAD?" I call out.

"Jordan?" My dad said coming into view. I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into his stomach. "Jordan, Sweetheart what's wrong." He asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"I don't know." I whispered.

He took my chin and made me look in his eyes.

"What happened?" he asked

"I saw someone, she was just staring at me like she knew who I was." I said.

"Sweetie your a rockstar everyone knows who you are." he said with a sad chuckle.

"It's not like that." I said stomping my foot like a three year old. He frowned at me.

"Jordan."

"She gave me a look like she was staring into my fucking soul dad." I hissed quietly while tears burned my eyes. "It scared me, like she knew exactly what had happened to me." I said

"hey, hey calm down." he said guiding me to the couch. Setting me down he sat next to me.

"Whoever this woman is she can't do anything to you now sweetheart." he said kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna head to the other bus and I'll see you tomorrow okay." he said. I nodded watching him walk off the bus. I leaned back into the couch and closed my eyes, only to have them snap open from seeing the haunting image of that woman staring at me. I heaved myself to my feet and walked to the bunks kicking off my converse and taking my jacket off and tossing it on my bed before bending and grabbing my night clothes and making my way to the bathroom and quickly changing. Crawling into my bunk I stare out the small window hearing footsteps make there way onto the bus and soothe door closing.

"Jordan?"

I closed my eyes before rolling over and looking down the hall seeing Leo standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah Leo?" I asked before slowly getting out of my bed and meeting him in the 'living area'. He bit his lip before looking at me.

"I'm sorry." he said confusing me .

"For what." I asked before he stepped closer to me.

"For what I said about you seeing things, I should trust you." he said softly.

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter Leo really." I said

"Yeah it does." he said as his hand came up to my neck. "I'm sorry." he whispered before he leaned down and pecking my lips and pulling back giving me a small smile. "Night." he whispered before he turned around and made his way to the door. I stood there stumped before I blinked and took off after him.

"LEO!!" I called once I was out of the bus, seeing him heading to his that was a few feet from our. He turned to look at me. Only to have me wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thank you." I whispered into his jacket before I looked up at him and pecked his chin, seeing as that was all I could reach. I grinned when I saw a smile break his face as he wrapped his arms around my stomach and lifted me up making me squeak in surprise and quickly wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. As he grinned up at me before I reached down and kissed him. His lip ring's coolness brought shivers down my back. Feeling someone staring at me and him I opened my eyes and glanced up seeing the woman wearing a frown staring at me from across the street. I froze and Leo pulled his head back.

"Jordan?"

"She's there." I whispered not breaking eye contact with the woman. Leo turned his head seeing the woman staring at us her eyes shifted to him and he froze before slowly lowering me to the floor and bringing me behind him hiding me from her view I peaked from the side of his arm seeing her quickly turn and walk away.

"You were right." he whispered. I looked up at him. "I'm not seeing things." I whispered back. He nodded before suggesting me to head back to bed after giving me a small kiss on the forehead. I gave him a small smile before turning around and heading back to the bus. My mind still racing from the strange woman who knew me, yet I had know idea who she was, at least I think I didn't?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oi!!! thanks for the lovely comments, from you lovely commenters

Love? Comments?