Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

I'm Done!

After my breakdown and Syd kicking Ryan’s ass at the hospital I was now laying in my bed and trying forget that I ever met him. All I wanted to do is sleep and that exactly what I did. I slept…. For almost an entire week I stayed in my room only to come out for meals and water and vitamin water, but other than that I stay in my room.
It was now a week later from the breakdown and tho I wasn’t feeling a little better I was moving around and I would come out of my room and talk to Sydney but once Corey came I would walk back to my room because tho I’m really happy for them I just didn’t want to see all that PDA because I would never get to a chance to have something like that to happen to me. I walked into my room and just in the shower and tried to wash away all my sadness but an hour later and no more cold water told me that wouldn’t be happening today. I just out of the shower and got dressed into some blue boy short undies, a bra sports bra and a pair or pj bottoms and got back into my bed which I noticed Sydney must have changed the sheets. As I laid there my phone started to vibrate and I wasn’t going to answer it but they wouldn’t stop calling.
Hello?”
“Hay baby girl.”
“Hay Casey.”
“How do you feel?”
“Like your best friend ripped out my fucking heart.” I said as I wiped the tears away that where coming down my face.
“Look you and Ryan are my best friends and tho I have known him long and he’s like my brother I can’t take this shit. Look I know he hurt you and believe me he feels so bad but you have to move on from this Court. You have a promising career ahead of you and I want you to live your life…. Hell we all do. Mitch Taylor, Gretchen, Sydney and Dave. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up.”
“I’m not a man.”
“Well woman up. You have to show Ryan that he’s a fucking dumb ass for not seeing how much you really love him.”
“Loved.”
“Huh?” Casey stops talking because I guess I confused him (which doesn’t take much).
“I loved him Casey. I loved Ryan so much and that why it hurts so badly. It’s like be inverable to him and now that he knows how I feel I can’t ever me around him anymore. Because I don’t know if he trying to get back into my good graces or if he feels sorry for the poor little chick that can’t get a date or….”
“Just stop it right now?”
“Mitch?”
“Fuck yeah it me. You are so fucking gorgeous and just because one fucking guy didn’t see that doesn’t mean your world is over. I with Case on this one you need to get your lazy ass out of bed and put on the sexiest thing you can find and come to my house for the party I’m having you can see for yourself how many guys think and have always thought you were Ryan’s hot skater friend.”

I thought about what Mitch and Casey said and they were right, I didn’t need Ryan and Dave Mirra his self-thought I was hot so why not.
“Can I bring some girls?”
“Fuck yeah…. Wait are you bringing Sydney and Gena?”
“Yeah why?”
“Because they have both go a piece of Ryan two weeks ago.”
“So may be that what he needed.”
“Okay so be at my house in 60.” And with that Mitch hung up and Syd walked into my room.
“What was that?”
“Don’t you mean who?”
“If it was Ryan it’s a what if it was someone else then it’s a who.” She said as she sat down on my bed.
“Casey and Mitch.”
“Ryan’s younger brother?”
“Huh? Casey’s not Ryan’s brother, we are all best friends but those two have known each other the longest so people think their brothers plus Casey and Ryan are the same age. Mitch and I are the youngest.”
“Oh because when Casey called me the night you had your episode he said he didn’t want your brother to kill his brother.”
“Well they are brothers if another mother.” I said as I got up and walked over and into my closet.
“What are you doing?”
“We were invited to a party at Mitch’s house and he wants me to get over Ryan and get a hot guy.” I said as I started to look for something that was cute but no whorish.
“Sweet can Corey come?”
“Yep and call Leana, Gena, Val and Lacey but no Michelle because then she will tell Brian and then it will be a big deal because Johnny and the guys don’t know what happened.”
“Uh yes they do…”
“Huh?” I walked out of the closet and looked at her with I look I can’t ever explain as she pointed to the TV.

“Two weeks ago female skater broad Princess Courtney “CJ” Seward younger sister to Johnny “Christ” Seward bassist from metal band Avenged Sevenfold was hospitalized from what people are calling a serve anxiety attack. The cause of the attack is unknown to but a source close to CJ says it wasn’t as bad and it sounded and she doing fine. One can’t help and worried if it has to do with best friend and teammate Ryan Sheckler who hasn’t been seen around in a few weeks. We spoke to both skaters manager which is Ryan’s mom and she said everything between the two of them is great and he’s been to check on her every day. Well I’m Mario Lopez and that the scope.”

Sydney turned to me as she turned off the TV and she was around to say something when my phone started to ring again. She picked it up and saw Casey’s name and handed me the phone.
“Hello?”
“Dude you need to get over here and stop the guys from killing Ryan.”
“Casey?”
“Yes I serious Court I know Ryan fucked up and his god damn idiot and you guys are my best friends and he’s like a brother and you’re like my sister but your family is going to kill him.”
“What are you talking about?” I asked as I put him on speaker and Syd looked at me.
“Johnny, and Zack are trying to beat Ryan’s ass and I guess they heard it on the radio or saw it on the news. Hurry…. JOHN DON’T!!!!”
“Hello? HELLO?!? CASEY!!!!!”
The line went died and I looked at Sydney and started to panic a little.
I ran and grabbed a tank top and put it on and grabbed a pair of DC’s that we on the floor and put them on grabbed my phone and we rushed downstairs and into the living room.
“What hell?”
“Johnny’s going to kill Ryan.” Sydney said as Corey grabbed his shoes and though them on and we ran out to the car.

~30 minutes later~
I was so glad it wasn’t so much traffic on the way to Ryan’s because with Sydney driving we were there in 30 minutes. She pulled up to Ryan’s house and I saw Johnny and Zacky’s cars in the driveway and as she Park Brian and Matt pulled up in Val’s car.
“Guys please don’t?” I begged as I got out of the car.
Matt and Brian took one look at my appearance and started to charger for the door.
“I wasn’t going to do shit to the little fucker I was just here to get Zee and JC but now it’s totally different. I’m gonna fucking kill that kid.” Brian hissed and he pushed past me and ran into the house.
Johnny and Ryan were on the floor and Johnny was on top of Ryan hitting him and Ryan was trying to cover him face with one arm and punching up with the other.
Somehow Ryan was able to push Johnny off him and punched him on the face and Johnny’s nose started to bleed badly.
“STOP IT!!!!!! JUST FUCKING STOP!!!!!!” I screamed causing everyone to turn and looked at me.
Gena and Val ran over to me as Lacey tried to get Johnny’s nose to stop bleeding.
“Courtney they came here….”
“Shut up and don’t speak…. No one speak damn it!!! What the hell is the matter with you guys? I am a grown woman and I can take care of myself.”
“Yeah I noticed that…. all over the fucking TV.” Johnny hissed as Lacey applied pressure to his nose.
“You are not my father Jonathan you to understand me. You are my brother and I don’t need you to any of the other guys to protect me or fight my battles. What happened between Ryan and me was just that… you were in it and neither when you guys. I’m not a little girl anymore and if I need you help I will ask for it got it.”
“You won’t do that and you know it.” Zacky said and I turned too looked at him and noticed he had a black eye.
“You’re damn right because this is what would have happened and I didn’t want my brother’s fight my best friends. You know what? Leave just leave. Everyone one get the fuck out!!!” I shouted and walked over to the door and opened it.
“I’m not going anywhere without you.” Johnny hissed.
“You wanna bet? Jimbo…”
“I’m on it Shortie.” Jimmy walked over to Lacey and picked Johnny up and carried him out of the house and the rest followed.
“Do you want us to stay?”
“Avenged out Skater and BMX crew stay.” I said I looked at Zacky and popped him in the head as he walked out.
“What the hell was that for?”
“Being a fucking dumbass you’re the smart one and you let this happen.”
“You my sister and I don’t fucking like him… I never have. Love Casey and Mitch but I fucking hate Ryan.” He said as Gena and I pushed him out the door.
Once the Avenged crew was gone I looked over and Casey, Mitch and Ryan. Casey had a busted lip, Mitch didn’t look like anything happened to him because he was the Matt or this group, and Ryan had a cut on his forearm, a busted lip bleeding knuckles, and a torn shirt.
“What happened to your face Casey?”
“Zacky punched Ryan and I was trying to break it up and he hit me, but I know it was might for Ryan.”
“Mitch?”
“Jimmy and I were holding Johnny and when Zack hit Case I let go to get Zack and forgot about Ryan. Once Johnny and Ryan started fighting Jimmy said just let them go. They needed to get this out of their system because Ryan’s never like your brother and vice versa.”
“What did my brother ever do you asshole?”
“What are you serious? You think I didn’t notice you Courtney? Why do you think I never call you CJ? Huh? Think about it only people that see you as one of the guys call you that? You talk about me being blind you ass should be Stevie fucking Wonder.” He yelled and Corey got up.
“Dude this doesn’t involve me but you will not yell at her like that.”
“Corey I got this… do I need to kick your ass out too?”
“No.”
“Good.” I said as the front door opened and Jimmy walked back in with Matt.
“I thought I said leave.”
“We have something you should know. Have you told her Ry?” Matt asked as he looked at me and then back at Ryan.
“No.”
“Well I guess we will.”
“No I can.”
“Tell me what?”
“Well the reason I never liked Johnny is because…. He’s fucking Johnny. It’s his fault all of this happened.”
“Blame my brother for you breaking my heart… classic Ryan.”
“Court Johnny never thought you would fall in love will Ryan. He just thought it was a puppy dog crush and that was up until you birthday party.” Jimmy said as he looked at me.
“So….”
“I see you’re confused so I’ll explain. When you guys were younger Johnny didn’t like you hang with Ryan he thought was no good and he was just after one thing. So Johnny threated him and told him he would beat him in an inch of his life if he ever touched you so he didn’t. Ryan’s feels the same way you do that’s why we when all out for you birthday and when he walked back into the house Johnny told him again he would end him if he touched you.” Matt explained.
“That’s why I brought Tiffany not because I wanted to fuck her but because I didn’t want you to hate your fucking brother but you know what? I don’t care anymore I would rather you hate him than to not know how I feel. I’ve loved you since the sixth grade and that’s the truth. You can take it or leave it, but as for your brother and Zack fuck them.” Ryan said and walked out of the living and I then shortly we heard it door slam.
“Courtney don’t do anything stupid.” Matt said as he looked at me as I grabbed the keys to the car Ryan had brought me and ran to the garage.
“Jimmy stop her.”
“Fuck it… dude she needed to know and now she does. Let just see what Baby Seward does.” Jimmy said as he ran out behind me and jumped into Val’s car.

~At Johnny’s house

I walked into the house and pushed the door so hard that it slammed against the wall as I walked in causing the glass to fall out and everyone turn to looked up as I charged towards Johnny.
“Court…Court…. Courtney…” Zacky said as I ran towards Johnny and punched him in the jaw as hard as I could which knocked him off the bar stood he was sitting on.
“You son of a fucking bitch!”
“Courtney what is your damn problem?” Lacey hissed as she looked at me with a hateful look.
“I can’t fuck believe you Jonathan. You knew how I felt about Ryan and it’s because you I have a broken heart.” I yelled as I tried to hit him again but Zacky wouldn’t let me go.
Zacky looked at me as everyone else did and then back at Johnny.
“What the hell is she talking about Short shit?”
“Ask him.” I hatefully as Matt, Jimmy Sydney and Cory came running into the house to see what was going on.
“I was only trying to protect you Courtney.”
“Fuck you Johnny. It’s because of what you did it made him stay away and because of that I thought it was something wrong with me. Like I wasn’t good enough and here the whole time his felt the same way about me. Do you know what you put me through HUH? DO YOU KNOW I WOULD PRAY EVERYNITE BEFORE BED HOPING THE NEXT DAY WOULD BE THE DAY RYAN WOULD NOTICE ME? DO YOU KNOW I WOULD CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERYNITE? AND I WOULD CUT MYSELF BECAUSE I COULDN’T DEAL WITH THE PAIN OF SEEING HIM WITH ANOTHER GIRL? HUH DID YOU?!” I screamed as tear rolled down my face.
“Courtney….”
“You fucked up any chance I had with Ryan when you threated him John.”
Everyone (but the ones who knew) looked at him with shocked faces and then back at me.
“You have to understand….”
“Wait you mean to tell me you threatened that boy and that’s why all this years he’s kept distance from Courtney?” Lacey asked as she was started to catch on like the others.
“Courtney please I was only trying to protect you from get hurt.”
“That may be so but you did the very thing you were so called protecting me from.”
The room was quite as I pushed Zacky away and looked at Johnny and then ripped the necklace I always wear from around my neck. It was a death bat necklace that Johnny had gotten for me when I was 18 and though it at his feet.
“You fucking hurt me more than any other guy could. I don’t ever want to see or speak to you again.” I turned and looked at Jimmy and Matt and spoke.
“You either…. You knew what he did and you just watched time after time how hurt I would get over Ryan and you didn’t say a word.”
“Look it wasn’t our fault Shortie.” Jimmy said as he looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.
“Yeah but you knew didn’t do anything to stop it either. I'm done with every one of you guys.” I pushed Matt out of the way and walked out of house. I jumped into the SUV and back out of the driveway and drove to our house. In the matter of two and a half weeks I lost my best friends, the man I was totally madly in with, and the only man I thought that would never hurt me, the one man I could count on and I thought would never lie to me…. I lost my brother …

CJ
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out: What Happens in Vegas...Well You Know the Deal!, Playing the Happy Family, and Danger Line. Comment, Mistakes, Subscribe?