Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

A week later,

I was sitting at home just watching t.v. I haven't heard from Cory for the last couple of days and that had me worried. Maybe he just gave up and went back to Nicole. The doorbell rang and I got up adjusting my tank top. As I walked to the door I saw Brian through it and I rolled my eyes knowing it was something about the wedding that I was having second thoughts being in. I opened the door.

"Hey?" He said.

"Hey B, what's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see how you were. I haven't seen you since last week." He said.

"Where's Michelle?" I asked.

"She flew to New York with Val to get her dress." He said.

"Oh." I walked back to the couch and sat down pulling my knees up to my chest.

"I wanted to talk to you because something seems different between us." He said before sitting on my recliner.

"Like?" I asked.

"Ever since I proposed to Michelle we haven't been as close. We've been bestfriends since forever and this is the first time I feel like I'm losing you."

"Brian, it's nothing you are just paranoid." I said.

"No, I know you and you don't just date guys that you aren't good for you for no reason unless you've been hurt so I want to know what's going on." He said.

"What are you talking? When has Cory not been good for me?" I asked.

"Ever since I saw him grab your arm roughly at Court's birthday party." He said.

"First off, that wasn't even serious because we were both drunk. Second, I can handle him as well as any man in this world so be real." I said.

"Syd, just tell me what's going on. I don't want to lose my bestfriend. I love you girl."

"Only as a friend and that is the problem." I said out loud for the first time.

"What?" He said looking confused.

"Brian, I have been around you for years wondering when the hell you were going to notice me. I've wanted to be your girlfriend but no I was pushed aside for other girls. Every time that happens I get pushed to the side until either you break up with the girl or become comfortable enough with them." I said. "And now you are marrying Michelle and I have absolutely nothing against her because she's a sweetheart but you two are not a good match at all and maybe that's why you two are getting married. I'm done playing second so I'm going to move on with Cory."

"Syd, what the hell?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Does it matter? It wouldn't have changed a damn thing. You wouldn't have cared so it didn't matter. " I said and got up.

"Yes it does, I've liked you since we met but you never seemed interested. If you would've told me then of course I would've dated you."

"It's way too late for that now." I said. "Please tell Michelle I'm sorry but I can't be in this wedding."

"Don't punish her for my mistake." He said.

"Brian, I'm not trying to punish her but honestly being in this wedding would kill me." I said.

"Syd.." He started.

"No Syd, now can you please leave?" I said. "I need time to be alone."

He just stared at me for a minute and then got up and left. I sat back down on the couch and pulled out my cellphone. I texted Cory to come over now. Court walked downstairs and saw me on the verge of tears.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked.

"No, I told Brian everything and he admitted that he liked me but he is still marrying Michelle. It doesn't matter." I started crying.

She walked over and sat down beside me giving me a hug. I broke down in her arms.

"Dude what's wrong with these A7X boys." She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Syd