Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

This is the End Pt. 2

I was getting ready for the wedding because regardless of everything I promised Michelle that I would be in the wedding. I was fixing my hair in the dressing room with Gena, Leana, Lacey, and Val while Michelle was putting her dress on. My phone alerted me that I had a text.

Meet me downstairs. It was Brian.

I decided now was the time to say my goodbyes because as soon as the wedding was over, I was going home and packing my shit to leave immediately.

"I'll be right back." I told the girls and I walked out of our room. Once I reached the lobby and didn't see Brian, I knew exactly where he was I walked to the hotel bar and saw him completely suited up and looking gorgeous. I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said. He looked tired as if he didn't sleep all night.

"I'm happy you text me because I want to get my goodbyes out of the way."

"What? So you really are moving to Vegas?" He asked.

"Yeah, I need a break but I don't know when I'm coming back." I said.

"Syd, I am ready to call off this wedding for you." He said.

"Don't do that Brian. Like I told you before I won't make you happy and I'm leaving. You don't love me like I love you so I am not going to sit here and just watch you and Michelle happy. Time for me to go make myself happy." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. As I turned around and walked away feeling my heart breaking but I knew I would get over it eventually.

***

After the wedding which was beautiful, I returned home and threw out my bridesmaids dress. I didn't want any memories of today. I went into the kitchen and heard the doorbell rang. After getting frustrated I walked back out and headed to the door. I opened it and I saw Cory. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him for a minute.

"What do you want?" I finally asked.

"Although I don't want you to go I came to say goodbye because no matter what you are my friend." He said.

"Doesn't matter, you were a douche bag to me." I said.

"And I'm sorry. I don't want you to leave like this." He said.

"Why did you even say those hurtful things to me? I've done nothing wrong to you but care about you." I asked remembering everything that was said.

"I was having a fucked up day. Nicole wouldn't let me see my kids and then you dumped me so I took it out on you. I miss you like crazy and I'm so sorry."

"Okay. I accept your apology." I said.

"Can we hug it out?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I stood up and he followed giving me a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you." He said.

"You act like I'm moving to the East Coast. I won't be that far just come visit." As soon as I said it I knew it wasn't going to happen.

"Yeah, well I gotta go TJ and I are going to a meeting." He said.

"Tell DJ bye for me." I said as I thought about how my life was about to change.

***

3 weeks later,

After a practice, I was on my way to the hospital. During a jump I got so dizzy and nauseous that I almost fell off my bike and landed on my neck. I was sitting inn the front passenger seat as Court drove me. I think my worst fears maybe coming true but I didn't want to say it out loud.

"Feeling better?" She asked.

"A little bit." I said. I could feel the pain in my wrist from landing my bike too hard and the handle bar made me bend it odd. I didn't know whether it was broken on sprained but it was definitely swollen.

"Hold on. We'll be there in a few minutes." She said.Ever since we moved to Vegas things have changed a lot for us. We both were working on being happy which was all that mattered. The guys kept calling trying to apologize, well everyone except Johnny who was being a prick to his little sister. I eventually stopped answering them. Cory called a lot to check up on me and we were finally getting to be what we used to be...friends. There was a rumor that Brian and Michelle were now having a lot of issues. After all that has been said and done, I guess they weren't the perfect couple after all.

After getting checked in and finally getting to see a doctor, I had my wrist and hand in a cast due to a hairline fracture and I was waiting on the doctor.

"What do you think is wrong with you?" She asked.

"I don't know." I didn't want to say it out loud because then it would be real. The door opened the doctor came. As he delivered the news I just sat in shock.

"Sydney, say something." Court said.

"Did he really just say I'm pregnant?" I felt the tears coming.

"Yeah." She said.

"I can't tell Cory." I said. "He will fucking flip out." I said feeling more tears coming.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I really don't know." I started crying and bent over. She rubbed my back.

"It's fine. I'm here and we will deal with this together." She said.

"Okay." I said.

I knew my life was bound to change but not to this extent and now I have a innocent baby's life in my hands and a father that I am not with. What do I do?