Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

Birthday Drama pt.2

After the little argument with Syd and that bitch Nicole the party when back to just that… a fucking party. I was dancing with Zacky and Gena when I felt someone behind me so I turned around and it was Casey. As I danced with him he looked at me as I turned around and frowned.
“What’s wrong Case?”
“Don’t be mad but… Ryan is here with Tiffany.” He said in my ear. I looked at him and tried to hide the fact that I was about to cry.
“I don’t care.”
“You’re lying Court so try that on someone who’s doesn’t know better.”
“Casey I know Ryan will never see me like he does those other girls so I’m over it.” I said as I walked away from him and over to the kitchen to get my cell phone. I opened a new text and once I was done I placed my phone in my cleavage and grabbed a bottle of Jameson and started to drink it straight out of the bottle. I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out and checked my message and then sent one back and walked outside and saw Ryan and the Tiffany bitch sitting at Syd and my pool. I saw Dave and noticed he was alone so I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder causing him to turned around and look me up and down.
“So Mr. Mirra where’s your date?”
“She had to work and she told me to tell you she was sorry and she would catch you at the next party. Oh and she said it was cool so don’t worry if someone says anything in front of her. She understands and she knows how I feel about her and that I’m helping you out.” He said as he looked at the bottle in my hand and smiled.
“Okay then.” I raised the bottle to my lips and took a drink and felt the Jameson burn my throat and chest.
“Ryan is staring at you.”
“Good then…. It’s show time.” I said as I grabbed the back of Dave’s neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Once we broke away he looked at me and I could see the lust in his eyes but I knew we wouldn’t do anything because he was just simply helping me out with the whole ‘making Ryan jealous’ plan. Once I was finished with the bottle I walked into the kitchen and right into Sydney.
“What the hell are you doing? Doesn’t Dave have a girlfriend now?”
“Yep but it’s not what you thing. She knows and it’s all apart of my plan.”
“What plan and would you care to enlighten me?” She asked with her hands on her hips.
“Ryan tried to kiss me and then he walks into my party with that bitch so if he want’s to play we can play and believe me when I say this I will win.” I said as I grabbed another bottle of Jameson and walked over and to Gena.
“Shot?”
“Fuck yeah!!!” I screamed and we started to take shot’s until the bottle was gone. I wasn’t drunk but I was well on my way as I stumbled (in the damn heels Sydney picked) and walked into the kitchen and over to the counter.
“CJ happy birthday!” I turned around with another bottle of Jameson in my hand and looked at the person that was talking to me.
“Thank you Tiffany.” I said as I smiled a very fake smile and opened the bottle.
“Don’t you think you had enough Courtney?”
“Don’t you think you need to fuck off Ryan? Don't worry about what the fuck I’m doing okay.” I said with angry in my voice and I raised the bottle to my lips and drank out of it.
“You’re drunk so just stop before you say or do something stupid to embarrass yourself.”
“Really…. What like get almost kiss someone and then show up to a family function with someone else?” I askd as I looked at him with a hateful look and then smiled at Tiffany.
“Are you two okay?” She asked as you could clearly tell she was confused as the way we were acting.
“No. My best friend is fake and I don’t really want him to be here to be truthfully honest with you, but if you would like you can stay and I can hook you up with someone who's not a complete and total jerk off.”
“Are you serious Courtney? Just stop ok.”
“Whatever Ryan…. I done with all this.”
“With what?”
“You.” I walked over to the kitchen cabinet and reached in and grabbed the car keys and walked back over to Rayn.
“I’ll buy my own car.” I handed him the keys and tried to walk away.
“Courtney just stop being dramatic.”
“You want dramatic? I’ll give you dramatic Ryan…. Hay Tiffany do you know not once but twice Ryan has tried to kiss me and one of those was today when he brought me a car and Tiffany’s? But then he shows up to my birthday party with you.... funny huh?” I asked with an sarcastic tone in my voice.
“What?” She looked at Ryan and then looked at me.
“Shut the fuck up Courtney.”
“Leave and I don’t ever want to see you again. If it’s not for work Ryan I don’t want to see you. You don’t see what's in front of you and it’s sad because I would cry myself to sleep just praying you would see me the same way you see Tiffany but I had any wake up call. I don’t care anymore…. You're never noticed me and I’m cool with it. So you do you and I’m going to do me.” I said as I pushed pasted him and walked over to Matt Sanders and Johnny and started to dance with Lacey.
“What the hell just happened CJ?” She asked Tiffany slapped Ryan and stormed out of the party with him behind her.
“I’m growing up and I’m over that piece of shit.” I said over the music and continue to enjoy my birthday party.

The next day
I turned over in my comfortable bed and looked at the clock on my night stand to notice I had slept pass noon. I got up and showered, took so Aleve for my massive headache and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.
“Damn the dead has decided to grace us with her presences.” Corey said as he reached over and pulled me into a sideways hug. I hugged him back and the walked over to the fridge and grabbed a my favorite favor of Vitamin water and sat next to Corey.
“So what the hell was up with you and Ryan last night?”
“What do you mean?” I asked bitterly as I looked straight ahead and drank my water.
“You know what I mean and the way you said that leans me to believe that it was serious.”
“Ryan is a asshole and I don’t want to see him again.”
“Like ever?” Sydney asked as she looked at me and then Corey with a worried look on her face.
“Yes after I drop the car and the jewelry off at his house I don’t ever want to see or talk to him if it’s not work relate.” I said as I got up and grabbed the keys to the SUV and walked out of the house. I drove an hour to Ryan’s house and when I pulled up to the house Casey and Ryan’s dad were standing outside.
I pulled up and parked the car in the driveway and got out of the car.
“Damn I was just asking Casey who’s car that was. How you doing kiddo?”
“Fine. Will you give these to your son?”
“Oh shit what did he do?”
“I’m done with him.”
“Court you say that and then he smiles at you and….”
“I’m fucking done with that piece of shit Case so just give him the keys.” I said as I handed the keys to Casey but he would take them.
“No this is between you and Ryan so don’t drag me into it.”
“Fine you suck.” I pushed him and walked into Ryan’s house and into the kitchen. I sat the keys on the counter and was about to walk out when I walked right into our other friend Mitch.
“Damn were’s the fire CJ?”
“Away from here.”
“Get the fuck out of my house you dumb bitch.” I looked around Mitch and saw a very pissed off Ryan.
“What did you call me?”
“A dumb bitch!”
I pushed Mitch out the way and punched Ryan in the stomach and then in the face and before I knew it we were in a full blown fight.
“I FUCKING HATE YOU!” I screamed as I continue to hit him as he pushed me to get me off of him with so much force and I fall backward in the wall bounce off and hit my head on the floor causing me to see stars.
“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!”
“YOU DON’T FUCKING GET IT DO YOU?!? YOU….YOU….” I started to cry as Casey and Gretchen (Ryan’s mom) held me back and Ryan’s dad, Mitch and Paul held him.
“You fucking broke my heart again you son of a bitch! You made me fall back in love with you and then you bring another bitch to my birthday party. I FUCKING HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!” I screamed as I started to cry harder and panic. Ryan stopped struggling against the three men that held him and looked at me.
“You can’t see how I feel about you but everyone can….I hate you and I never want to see you again. You’re so dead to me Ryan.” I screamed as I held my head and shook it a little because I was still seeing stars and my vision start to get blurred.
“Get off of me.” I said as They let me go and I started to stumble to the front door.
“Courtney honey are you okay?” Gretchen asked I as continued to stumble into the driveway.
“I hate him…I hate him….. I hate him….” I cried as I fell in the driveway and screamed in pain as I landed face first but time I didn’t mess up my face I just knew I was going to be bruised from hell. I rolled over and everyone in the house ran outside. Then I was laying on my back in Ryan’s driveway screaming and crying in pain from my heart breaking.
“Court what hurts baby?” Ryan’s dad asked as he leaned down to help me up but I just couldn’t get it out.
“Court….”
“I hate him…” I cried as I let out this heart wrecking scream as I continued to fell my heart being ripped out.
“I can’t do this.” Casey said as he walked over to Ryan and looked at him.
“See what you did Ryan? You did that… you literally broke her and that’s the screams of a girl who heart has been ripped out. I hope you’re happy.” Casey said as he walked back over to me, sat down and pulled me to him and I cried my heart out.

CJ
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long peepz I started a new job and it's weird getting use to the hours. But next week the stories will go back the the normal update days. Thanks for be patience. Mistakes? Comment? Subscribe?