We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

My Back Hurts

Todd muscled it out until we got back home. Kirstie and Josh stayed a few extra minutes to get their last little comments in. The second they were out the door, Todd back peddled up to me and told me to take it off. I laughed, but did what he said.

“My back hurts so bad,” he whined once I put the belly back in the bag for later use if he gets snippy at pregnant ladies.

“My poor baby,” I pouted at him while rubbing his back a few times.

“You should do that the rest of the night. I did that for you,” he countered, sending me a little puppy dog look.

“But I need to tend to my little boy,” I told him while picking up Mason.

Once Mason was in my arms, Todd looked at him, pouting like he had been before. A little laugh left Mason before he buried his little face into my chest.

“Your cute little pouts won’t work, Toddie,” I teased.

“Mason, I need mommy’s love too,” he said to my son.

Mason went on to bring his head up and smile at me.

“Daddy needs luvin,” he grinned at me.

Mason’s been calling Todd daddy a lot lately now. Todd and I haven’t had the heart to correct him. But during my little pregnancy scare, Todd told me that he was fine with it. Eventually, we’re going to have our own baby and that one will call Todd daddy. There’s no need to confuse the little boy with this. And it’s cute when he does it, so it’s all good.

“Should I give daddy some loving?” I asked, looking at Todd.

Todd went on to quickly nod his head with a cute little innocent grin on his face before Mason spoke up again.

“Yeah. He’s not having a be-be anymore,” Mason said happily with a big smile, sending Todd and I into a fit of laughter.

“Do you want mommy to have a baby soon?” Todd asked as he led the two of us to the couch.

“Yeah,” he smiled.

“Aw,” I cooed before leaving a kiss on his forehead.

“We have work to do during our honeymoon,” he smirked before leaving a few kisses on my neck.

“Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?” I asked, looking over my shoulder at him.

“I don’t care. As long as I’m with you,” he smiled cutely.

“Toddie Bear’s being really cute tonight,” I told Mason, making him giggle.

We went on to watch a movie with Mason. He wanted to watch Toy Story 3. Yes, he even held onto his Lotso… that shockingly still smells strongly of strawberries. He eventually fell sleep in my arms. Todd went on to turn everything off, while I put my little boy to bed. Once that was done, I walked back to Todd’s room… and saw him lying in bed in his boxers… on his stomach.

“What’s wrong with my Hot Toddie?” I cooed while slowly crawling onto the bed.

“My back hurts,” he said with his voice muffled from being pressed against the blankets.

“Aw, my poor baby,” I grinned while straddling his waist.

“Make it better?” he asked cutely, moving his head to the side.

I smiled and went into the bathroom to grab some lotion for his back. It may have been my lotion that smells amazing, but it’s lotion nonetheless. I put some in my hands and ran it across his back, making his eyes close and the cutest little moans come out of him.

“Feel good, Toddie?” I smiled, working my way to his lower back.

“I don’t want you to stop… ever,” he muttered softly.

“But what if I want you to hold me?” I pouted while lying down on his back, but still rubbing his bare sides.

He groaned playfully before rolling over onto his back and wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and nuzzled my way into his neck.

“I’m proud of you,” I teased before leaving a quick kiss on his scruffy cheek.

“You should be,” he grumbled.

“I am, baby,” I told him before kissing his lips this time. “It was really weird seeing you with a belly though… I’m not gong to lie,” I giggled.

“You didn’t have to wear it,” he shot back with an adorable little smile coming over his face.

“But I know what it’s like to be pregnant,” I smirked.

“I bet you were sexy pregnant,” he smirked back.

“You’ll have to wait to find out, won’t you?” I snickered, playing with a curl in his hair.

“Hopefully, soon,” he sighed tired.

“I love you,” I told him once his eyes started to get heavy

“I love you too, baby,” he said through a yawn.

Once that left him, he reached over and left a loving kiss on my lips. When we parted, I sighed happily and relaxed into his chest, letting the warmth that his body gave off come over me. My smile came over me as the thought of having this feeling forever came to me. He is my Toddie Bear… and was always meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so... Kirstie and I... started another story :D and we're super pumped on it. we have like... almost 50 chapters already... and no tanner foust is involved. i promise! lol maybe a few sexy English boys but that's it! lol

comment please :D