We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Look What The Mulisha Punk Did Now

I went home by myself after my little bachelorette party. I was tired and just wanted to snuggle up to Todd. But wait… no… there’s a stupid tradition that I can’t see my man the night before the wedding. Who came up with this stupid tradition? I want to now. I’m going to file a complaint!

Just as my excitement had settled a little and I had finally just hit that stage of sleep where I’m just about to fall into a complete slumber but I’m still slightly awake… when my phone rang. I let out an angry groan before slapping the table next to me a few times, searching for that stupid ringing device. Once I saw who it was, I rolled my eyes.

“You make this being away from each other thing so hard,” I groaned while falling back onto the bed.

“I wish I was calling to tell you I was on my way to see you because I miss you,” Todd replied with a grin in his voice. “But are you aware that my best man and your maid of honor are in jail right now?” he went on to ask.

“WHAT?” I shot at him, sitting up in bed quickly.

“Yeah, Josh just called me,” he went on, yawning.

“What’d they do?” I asked, running my hand through my hair.

“From what Josh told me… while Kirstie butted in, was that they got pulled over because they had… unpaid parking tickets. Josh got mouthy with the cop, so they took him in and then they took Kirstie because her name was registered on the car too and… I miss you,” he went on, cooing towards the end.

“Todders,” I giggled.

“I’m sitting in the driveway,” he said in a tempting way.

“Why exactly?” I questioned, wrinkling my features up.

“We have to go get our friends out of jail. They impounded Josh’s truck, so they can’t get home either,” he replied.

“I think you just want to see me,” I teased as I got up and slid my shoes and a hoodie on.

“Well, yeah… why would I willingly get Kirstie out of jail?” he asked, making me roll my eyes.

“Todd,” I shot at him playfully.

“Are you coming or do I have to come hunt your sexy butt down?” he asked, getting a little impatient.

“I’m coming. Chill out, Toddie,” I told him before opening the door.

Before he could say anything else, I hung up the phone and shoved it into my pocket. After I climbed into his truck, he leaned over and… just stared at me. it was so hard to keep my smile away. I knew what he wanted… so I leaned over and left a loving kiss on his lips.

“You are going to be the perfect wifey,” he grinned once we parted and his smooth hand was cupping my cheek.

“I hope so,” I giggled.

“But you know exactly what I want when I want it,” he smiled.

“Well, I want you to want to get our friends out of jail so we can still have our wedding,” I told him.

He gave me a look while letting a groan out before he put his truck in reverse and started down the road. He grumbled out a few words as we got closer to the county jail. I know I should be really upset right now, but… this is funny. It was hard to keep myself together as we walked inside. The best part? They let us back into the holding cells. I lost it here.

“This isn’t funny. You’re wedding’s tomorrow!” Josh shot at me.

“You look like you’re right at home though, Josh,” I giggled.

“I’m not a convict. Get me out!” he groaned.

“Kirstie, are you ok? Look what your little Mulisha punk did now,” I had to tease.

“He didn’t do anything. He just forgot to pay a few tickets,” she defended her man like I knew she would.

“Yet, you’re in jail for his tickets,” I snickered.

“Did you come here to pick on me or get us out?” Josh snapped.

“Hold on, let me get a few more out,” I chuckled.

“Ky, I need to get home and get to bed or I’m not going to be too pretty tomorrow,” Todd yawned again.

“Alright, fine. Todd paid your bail,” I giggled.

“We didn’t have bail!” Josh groaned.

“He paid your tickets so you could get out,” I smirked.

He just rolled his eyes and waited for the officer to come unlock the cell. Josh shot right out and walked out of the room before us. Kirstie shared a laugh with me before we went out to Todd’s truck.

“Thank you, Ky. You’re the bestest friend ever,” I said loudly once we were driving again.

“Thank you, Ky. You’re the bestest friend ever,” Kirstie squealed while reaching over the seat to squeeze me to death hug me.

Josh just sat there, pouting. Are you kidding me?

“I love you too, Joshie boy,” I shot at him playfully.

“Just let him pout, Ky. I would be that way too if all the dudes in there were looking at me that way,” Todd snickered, making me crack up.

“Is that why you’re all grumpy, Joshie? Did the big mean men look at you longingly?” I teased over at him.

“Shut up!” he shot at me, sending me and Todd and even Kirstie into a huge fit of laughter.

I laughed the rest of the way to the Grant’s house. Oh poor Joshie. We pick on him too much. But darn it, that was funny. I really out do myself sometimes. Once they were dropped off, Todd took me back to the apartment that Keegan and I once shared. Obviously, I moved out to live with Todd. But for tonight, it’s where I’m staying so we can be apart. I still hate this stupid tradition.

“We have crazy friends,” I giggled once he shut his vehicle off.

“I know. For once I thought I was normal. I’ve never been in jail,” he chuckled.

“I love you, Toddie,” I smiled before pressing my lips against his.

“You should invite me in,” he said once we parted.

“No… you have to go home or we are going to have a horrible marriage,” I teased.

“The only way it would be horrible would be if I wasn’t marrying you,” he replied, making me pout my lips out of him from how cute he was being.

“Stop that!” I told him, pushing on his chest.

“We can cuddle tonight,” he kind of sang.

“We can cuddle forever once we’re married,” I smirked while opening the door to get out.

He groaned before letting his forehead rest on the stirring wheel. I just smiled and reached over to leave a kiss on his cheek before telling him that I loved him one more time. With that, I walked back to my apartment and attempted to go back to sleep, but… I wanted my Toddie Bear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha i love BTR so much! lol

DANCE HARD! LAUGH HARD! TURN THE MUSIC UP NOW! PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR! CAN I GET A WHAT NOW? hehe :D

Everyone :D

comment?