We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

In A Jail Cell?

“Josh, just calm down,” I said as he was pacing the holding cell.

“How can I calm down when I’m in a jail cell?” He shot back. “You aren’t upset by this at all?”

“I actually think it’s really funny. Besides Todd and Ky will come bail us out,” I told him.

“This is not funny,” Josh countered.

“You’re right. It’s hilarious!” I laughed hysterically.

Once my laughs died down Josh took a seat next to me and draped his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m sorry I got you into this,” He apologized.

“It’s fine honey. Why are you so upset?” I asked him.

“Because I’m in jail! And I thought we were going to have a romantic night tonight, just you and me,” Josh pouted.

“We can still have a romantic night later,” I reassured him as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and left longing kisses on my neck.

He eventually brought his lips up to mine and created a passionate kiss that I quickly deepened. As it was getting pretty heated we heard other people whistling and shouting. We separated and saw a bunch of really scary guys whistling at us.

We sat there for a while until Todd and Ky were led back by an officer. Immediately Kylee started cracking up and Josh wasn’t too happy about that.

“This isn’t funny. You’re wedding’s tomorrow!” Josh shot at her.

“You look like you’re right at home though, Josh,” Ky pushed out through giggles.

“I’m not a convict. Get me out!” he said through gritted teeth.

“Kirstie, are you ok? Look what your little Mulisha punk did now,” She went on.

“He didn’t do anything. He just forgot to pay a few tickets,” I spoke up for hi.

“Yet, you’re in jail for his tickets,” She laughed.

“Did you come here to pick on me or get us out?” Josh threw at her.

“Hold on, let me get a few more out,” Kylee snickered.

“Ky, I need to get home and get to bed or I’m not going to be too pretty tomorrow,” Todd said through a yawn. Sleep is not going to be able to help that ugly thing.

“Alright, fine. Todd paid your bail,” She went on giggling.

“We didn’t have bail!” Josh moaned.

“He paid your tickets so you could get out.,” Ky stated.

As soon as the officer unlocked the cell Josh strolled out. When I walked out of the cell Kylee and I shared a giggle together before we all got into Todd’s truck since they impounded Josh’s.

“Thank you, Ky. You’re the bestest friend ever,” She pipe up

“Thank you, Ky. You’re the bestest friend ever,” I squealed as I leaned up to give her a tight squeeze.

Kylee looked back at Josh who was pouting with his arms crossed. He’s so cute.

“I love you too, Joshie boy,” Kylee grinned goofily.

“Just let him pout, Ky. I would be that way too if all the dudes in there were looking at me that way,” Todd chuckled.

“Is that why you’re all grumpy, Joshie? Did the big mean men look at you longingly?” Ky joked.

“Shut up!” He threw back, making everyone crack up hysterically.

Okay that was pretty funny. All of us… except Josh… were cracking up until we got to our house. Josh got out quickly but I stayed and thanked both of them and gave them a hug before I hopped out. My poor Joshie, he’s still upset. I’ll make it up to him tonight, he won’t be pouting once I start kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jump up, fall down. Gotta play it loud now. Don’t care, my head’s spinning all around now. I swear I’ll do anything I have to til I forget about you!!

hey is anyone else watching Winter X Ganes??? that was a nasty crash scotty lago had! but a sweet trick!!!!!!!

comments?