We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

I Wanna See!

“Will you sit down? If you keep walking around, you’re going to make that baby pop out,” Todd shot at me playfully as I was cleaning up a few things in the house.

“The house isn’t going to clean itself,” I shot back at him.

“You’re like really, really pregnant. If I were you, I’d be trying to relax as much as possible right now,” he countered.

“Well I’m not you, so…” I told him, sticking my tongue out at him.

A little smirk came over his scruffy face before he got up and took after me. I tried to get away, but being nine months pregnant, my mobility isn’t what it used to be. He wrapped his arms around me and tugged on me the whole way to the couch where I collapsed into his lap.

“You are so sexy when you’re stubborn,” he muttered before pressing his lips against my neck, bringing out my giggles.

“You’re just sexy all the time,” I told him as my fingers ran through his thick hair.

“That’s you,” he smirked at me.

We shared a smile before he pressed his lips against mine. During this loving little moment, Mason comes running into the room, yelling. Todd and I pulled away from each other quickly, thinking something was wrong. But he was just playing. Crazy boy. Todd looked back down at me, wanting to go back to our kisses, but a pain shot through my stomach. No! Not now! Urg!

“What’s wrong?” Todd asked since I didn’t give into him.

“I think… he’s coming,” I smiled while placing my hand on my stomach.

“Really?” Todd asked, sitting up quickly to look at me.

“No, Todd. I’m saying this to you because I want to freak you out,” I said sarcastically.

“Oh my gosh, Mason!” Todd yelled to Mason… who was right in front of him. “We have to go, bud. Your brother’s coming,” he went on, getting this excited buzz to him. Oh no.

Within minutes, Todd had my hospital bag and Mason in his truck and was running back in to help me out too. Even though I was having the worst contractions right now, Todd was being really cute.

“Ok, so… I called your parents… my parents… Josh and Kirstie… Keegan… is there anyone else I’m missing?” he asked before we pulled out of the driveway.

“Well, do you want everyone in the county here too?” I teased.

“I’m just trying to make sure,” he smiled.

“I just need you there,” I told him while still holding his hand.

He gave me another smile before he brought my hand up to his lips and left a soft kiss on it. I smiled… and then another contraction flared up. Thankfully though, I wasn’t in labor in for this one like I was with Mason. But my contractions were so painful. I was actually begging for an epidural.

But ten long hours later, I had my baby boy in my arms. He sort of looked like Todd, but he had a few of my features too. He was so adorable. I have three amazing boys in my life now… and I couldn’t be happier.

“He’s beautiful, baby,” Todd said softly with his arms hooked around our baby and I.

“He’s just so precious,” I smiled as I let him grasp onto my finger. “Look at those eyes,” I went on to grin at Todd. He has Todd’s gorgeous brown orbs.

“I love you,” Todd smiled down at me with glossy eyes.

“I love you too, baby,” I grinned before reaching over to give his plump lips a quick peck.

Once we parted, the door burst open to reveal my son and another boy that means a lot to me, Keegan. They boy had huge smiles on their faces as Keegan put Mason on the bed with us and he slowly crawled towards us.

“I wanna see! I wanna see!” he buzzed.

Todd and I shared a laugh before I gently handed the new bundle of joy over to Todd so that Mason could his brother better.

“What’s his name?” Mason asked while grinning at his sibling.

“Jayden,” Todd grinned.

“Jayden Cole Potter,” I added, smiling at my man.

“You two are being way too lovey right now. You just had a baby. You’re supposed to be tired!” Keegan teased.

“I’m in love, Keegs. It does crazy things to you,” I smiled at Todd.

“She said it all,” Todd chuckled.

I let out a tired sigh and rested my head on Todd’s shoulder, looking down at our little boy. Mason curled his way up into my arms just as everyone walked in. I hated that I couldn’t stay awake to talk to them and flash off our little boy. I knew Todd would do a great job of that though. Just the look on his face shows that he’s a proud daddy… and it’s sexy.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg! do you know what the funniest thing is? Mcfly dancing to beat it! lol :D i have to share! lol

:D :D :D
it takes like 8 seconds til it kicks in though :( lol

The Po-tterys

comment please :D