We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Guy ADD

“I’m going to miss my babies,” Kylee pouted while we took our seats on the plane.

“Me too,” I sighed while falling back farther into my seat. “Makes me sad.”

“I’m kind of glad Mason will get to spend some time with Tanner though,” She stated.

“Yeah that’s good for him,” I agreed. “I do have to say there is one amazing thing about this trip.”

We shared a look before simultaneously smiling, ”First class!”

Neither of us talked until we got in the air to a stable altitude when I decided to bring up an interesting topic.

“So… how’s that adoption thing going?” I asked her.

“Not good. Todd really wants to adopt him but Tanner won’t sign him over. He said that Mason is his son and he’s a perfectly fit parent and I agree that he is but it’s just that Todd is around him so much,” She explained. “I don’t know, what do you think?”

“Impartial or taking your side which I would rather do,” I giggled.

“I want you to be impartial,” she smiled from my previous comment.

“Well…. I guess I understand where Tanner’s coming from, as much as it pains me to say it. I mean, it is his son and even though it is pretty much his fault you left I know that hurt him to lose you and Mason. He loves that kid and how would you feel if you were in his position?” I questioned.

“Yeah but Mason loves Todd so much and he loves Tanner. I feel bad that he has to be so confused like this,” Kylee sighed.

“Don’t beat yourself up over this Kylee. Yeah it happened but it’s in the past now and it’s just something that is what it is,” I tried to comfort her while putting an arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

“You’re right. Why do you have to be right?” She giggled, causing me to giggle along with her.

“Because I’m amazing,” I gave her a cheesy smile. “But we’re going to have fun in Paris. Let’s just try to forget all crazy stuff going on and just relax.”

“That actually sounds really nice. I can’t remember the last time it was just you and me by ourselves,” Kylee stated.

“Yeah I know. It used to be just us all the time then came Josh and Todd then Tanner then Zak then back to Todders and now our little kiddos,” I smiled.

“Gosh Kirstie, you make me sound weird for having so many guys in my life,” She groaned.

“No it’s not weird because one event led to another but now you’re with your Todders…. And you kind of have guy ADD,” I laughed.

“Guy ADD?” She asked.

“Yeah, Guy attention deficit disorder,” I teased through a giggle.

“Okay, not gonna lie, that was kinda funny,” she giggled.

We chatted the rest of the way until we landed. As we got off of the plane we grabbed our carry-ons and went into the airport.

“Check this out,” I smiled while taking out my phone and showing her a new app on my phone. You hold it up to a sign that’s in a different language and it shows you what it is in English. It’s amazing!

“Hey maybe some hot guys will see how much we’re struggling and offer to help us,” Kylee joked.

“But I love my Joshie,” I pouted. “And you know how gorgeous I think he is.”

“How many times do I have to tell you, Joshua Grant is not the most gorgeous thing to set foot on this earth!” she groaned playfully.

“Yes he is. You’re just blinded by all that hair on your Toddie’s face,” I giggled.

“Now that man is gorgeous,” she smiled. “But seriously, you can’t say that you wouldn’t mind a couple cute guys to show us around.”

“You’re right… I wouldn’t mind,” I laughed. “Rockstar did say that they’d have guides for us.”

“With our luck they’ll be like tall, gangly, have some big mole,” Kylee said while I let out a loud laugh.

“Most likely,” I snickered. “Besides, now one could measure up to Josh.”

“I…don’t…see…it,” she said between gagging.

“Well I sure do,” I smiled.

“You can have him,” She shook her head.

We shared a few giggles while walking to baggage claim. Josh was right, now that I’m here I think I’m going to enjoy myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky, have you been drinking loopy juice????

Kirstie

comments?