We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Watch It!

”MOMMY! DADDY!” Emma squealed while the four of us were playing outside.

“What honey?” Josh asked.

“Look at Christian!” She beamed while pointing at him.

Josh and I were sitting together on the grass while the kids played near us. But when we looked over at our son we saw him standing up and trying to walk.

“Christian,” I buzzed as his little head turned to me. “Come to mommy, sweetie,” I cooed while getting on my knees and holding my arms out for him.

“Mama!” He shouted while tottling over to us.

“He started walking while you were gone. I didn’t tell you because I knew you would be sad you weren’t here so I figured you could just be surprised when you got back,” Josh grinned as our little boy came closer.

“Aw, is my baby walking?” I cooed as Christian sauntered over to me and fell into my outstretched arms.

He giggled away as I held him and left kisses all over his little baby face. Soon Josh jumped in on the action and started kissing both of us. Of course Emma couldn’t be left out so she jumped on Josh’s back and he pulled her into our little pile and covered her in kisses too. Soon all of us were lying around, trying to catch our breaths while a few giggles still came out.

“It looks like someone’s drooly,” Josh chuckled while pointing at Christian.

“Chris!” I giggled while looking down at my little boy who was just previously on top of me.

I looked and he had drooled all down my shirt.

“I think I’m going to change my shirt now,” I laughed.

“And your shorts. Christian drooled on that too!” Emma shouted through a laugh as she tickled Christian and he giggled crazily.

“That’s okay, it’s just on my legs. I’ll wipe that off but I will get a different shirt,” I said while pushing myself to my feet.

I strolled inside the house and up to the bedroom. I looked through my closet for another shirt but I smiled when I saw one of Josh’s jerseys. I pulled it over my head and took in the scent that smelled just like Josh. When I came out I found Josh sitting on the bed, smiling up at me.

“What are you doing?” I asked with a teasing smile as I brought my hands up to my hips.

“Sitting,” He replied.

“Where are the kids?” I questioned.

“I put them down for their nap. Both of them looked like they were about to pass out,” Josh chuckled. “You’re looking awfully good there Mrs. Grant.”

“Hey, you better watch it – I’m married,” I giggled.

“Oh really?” He asked while raising an eyebrow. “We better be careful so your husband doesn’t find out.”

“I do have to say, you’re pretty attractive,” I smiled while I sat down on his lap.

“Nope, that’s my sexy wife,” He smiled while nuzzling his face into the crook my neck.

“You have a wife? Why are you with me then?” I giggled.

“I just want to kiss you,” he lowly said while leaving loving kisses all along my jaw bone.

“Even if I stole your jersey?” I grinned while wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and playing with the ends of his hair.

“I love it when you wear my jerseys. I find you irresistible in them,” He whispered while laying me down on the bed and crawling on top of me, planting passionate kisses on my face and neck while I rubbed my hands on his side.

“You’re adorable,” I giggled.

“You’re more adorable,” He smiled at me.

“But you’re yummy,” I told him.

“I love you,” Josh chuckled while brushing some hair out of my face.

“I love you too,” I replied while laying my head on his chest as he stroked my hair.

“You know what we should do while the kids are napping?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Get popcorn and watch a movie!” I squealed while bolting up and running downstairs.

I popped a bag of popcorn and got us some drinks before walking back upstairs. Josh had already put in a movie and was sitting on the bed pouting.

“Hey Mr. Grumpy gills,” I pouted.

“I wanted to kiss you,” He whined.

“Well you can give me kisses while we watch the movie,” I smiled while climbing on the bed, handing him a glass of water and putting the popcorn in between us.

“Okay. But I’m only watching if you snuggle with me,” Josh said oh so cutely.

I changed position so that I was cuddled up to his side and we held the popcorn on our laps while he started the movie.

”My dog skip?” I shot at him.

“I thought you liked this movie?” Josh wrinkled up his eyebrows.

“I do but it makes me cry,” I pouted.

“I know,” He smiled. “Then I get to hold and comfort you and you cling to me.”

“You’re such a geek,” I chuckled.

“But I’m smart,” He countered.

“I love you,” I told him.

I’m so happy that I’m back now. I get to spend time with my hubby and my babies!
♠ ♠ ♠
omg so my mom works for our church and she like counts all the money that's given and does a bunch of other stuff but anyway, she was telling me today in the church office there was one lady who puts all the people's information into the computer and there is this one lady who's name is Julie Beiber and she's like 'Julie Beiber, i wonder if her sons name is justin?' and this other lady is like, 'he's a punk! and he needs a haircut!' and my mom is like 'justin beiber sounds like a girl' hahahahahhahahah omg i was cracking up when she told me this because on some sheet my mom printed out Julie Beiber's name was on it and i was like, 'hey mom, it's justin beiber's family' lol and it's just funny the people in the church office said the same haha

comments?