We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Want To Go See Mickey Mouse?

Today Kylee was coming into the office and I wanted to talk to her. When I went into her office at lunch she wasn’t there so I decided to wait there for her. I sat down on her desk and waited for about 10 minutes before she came walking through the door.

“I haven’t talked to you in a few days. I just wanted to make sure you were ok,” I tried to smile at her as she took a seat in her chair.

“I miss Jayden,” She heavily sighed.

“Are you and Todd…” I stumbled with my words.

“I don’t know. We haven’t talked at all,” She told me.

“You took your ring off though,” I softly spoke up.

I saw her look down at her left hand and had a sad look on her face.

“I’m really confused, Kirstie,” She started. “And please just don’t say you need to be with who you love and you’re happy with. That doesn’t help,” Kylee grumbled.

“But I can’t tell you who you should be with,” I replied.

“I feel like…” She moaned.

“No, Ky, talk to me. That’s what I’m here for,” I prodded.

“I feel like… I was so… needing of a man’s affection that I kind of… latched onto Todd. And he treated Mason so well and he made him smile. That’s all I really wanted. I didn’t care too much about me. I just wanted my son happy. If he was happy, then I was happy,” Kylee revealed.

“So… you didn’t really love him?” I asked her, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

“I obviously have love for him…” She avoided the question.

“But… you love Tanner,” I added on to her sentence.

“I don’t know. It makes it so much harder that I have a baby by each of them… gosh that sounds horrible,” Kylee groaned loudly.

“You’ll figure it out,” I brightly smiled at her before we shared a big hug.

“I hope so,” She muttered once we had parted from our hug.

“Josh and I are here for ya,” I told her.

I sent her another smile before leaving her office. I worked for a few more hours before getting to go back home to my babies. When I arrived I found Josh laying on the carpet with Emma and Christian piled on top of him as they all giggled loudly.

“What are you guys up to?” I smiled at them.

“GET MOMMY!” Emma squealed as she came over and tackled me to the ground and they all started a pig pile on me. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!

“Pig pile!” Christian squealed once our laughs had died down a little bit but that made us laugh all over again.

The four of us eventually got up and our kids went back to playing while Josh gave me a hug and a kiss.

“How was your day baby?” Josh asked while resting his hands on my hips.

“Alright. I talked to Kylee today,” I told him.

“Why do I get the feeling either her or Todd will be coming over tonight for their counseling?” He snickered.

“Josh stop it. They’re our friends and we’re more than happy to help them,” I replied.

“Well yeah but I feel like that’s all we do now. I love them but I kind of want one night just with my family and not have anyone come over or call or anything,” Josh sighed.

“I’m sorry baby,” I cooed while giving him a kiss.

“I have an idea,” He smirked once we parted.

“What’s that?” I asked him.

“You, Emma and Christian should come with me to my race this weekend in Florida and we should stay a few extra days and go to Disneyworld,” Josh smiled.

”YAY!” I squealed.

“I want a little family vacation and forget everything for a few days and just relax with my beautiful kids and gorgeous wife,” Josh lowly said while leaving slow kisses on my neck.

“I think that sounds amazing,” I beamed.

“Let’s tell the kids,” He spoke up.

“Emma, Christian come here,” I smiled over at them.

Josh and I sat down on the couch and as Emma and Christian strolled over to us, Josh scooped up both of them and set them on his lap as I wrapped my arms around all of them.

“We have something we want to tell you,” I grinned at the two of them.

“What is it?” Emma buzzed.

“This weekend you guys are all coming to my race in Florida then after, we’re going to go to Disneyworld,” Josh told them.

”YAY!” Emma squealed while bouncing up and down.

“Do you wanna go see Mickey Mouse, Christian?” I smiled while poking his tummy.

“Mickey! Mickey!” Christian babbled while clapping his hands.

I’m so excited right now, I want it to be Friday!
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna root for Troy but i'm like, it's the steelers... i just can't root for the steeler! hahha i think my dad would hurt me if i said i was going for the steelers lol jk jk

Kirstie

comments?