We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

I Need You

“Mommy, where’s Daddy?” Emma asked while I was playing with her and Christian.

“He had to run an errand,” I explained.

“Where?” She went on.

“I’m not sure honey,” I stated while leaning over and kissing her forehead and said, “He’ll be back soon though.”

The three of us went on playing until Christian stood up, smiled at me cutely then shouted:

”TACKLE MOMMY!”

The two kids jumped on top of me and all of us were cracking up as they did so. Of course they decided to start tickling me. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I eventually got them off and we went back to playing.

“Hey Kirstie, can you come down here!” Josh’s voice shouted.

“Yeah I’ll be right down honey!” I shouted back. “I’ll be right back guys,” I smiled while giving them each a kiss.

I trotted down the stairs and found Josh standing there but he moved aside to show Kylee sitting on the couch. I haven’t talked to her since I blew up on her.

“I thought you guys should talk. You two are best friends and if I know you guys like I know I do, you’ll be able to talk through this,” Josh said while giving each of us a smile then walking into the kitchen.

I silently sat down across from Kylee and she stared over at me with a blank face. I tried to formulate what to say in my head but as I did, all of it came rushing out like a flood.

“I’m so sorry Kylee. I didn’t mean to blow up on you like that. I like Tanner I really do and I’m glad you two are married now but I guess I was just a little bit hurt and it came out all at once and I’m sorry. I’m so sorry Kylee, I didn’t mean to hurt you,” I apologized while I fought back tears.

“I’m sorry too Kirstie,” She cried. “I was angry that you weren’t supportive and I guess I didn’t think about that. It was just me and Tanner and we didn’t want to involve anyone else. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you ahead of time. If I could redo it, I would,” She told me.

“I love you Kylee,” I bawled.

“I love you too,” She cried with me while we got up and hugged each other tightly while tears ran out of our eyes.

While we were still hugging, Josh came out of the kitchen and wrapped his arms around both of us and pretended to sob.

“This is such a beautiful moment,” Josh sniffled and wiped away fake tears.

“How did you marry this guy?” Kylee laughed while wiping away her tears.

“Because I love him so much,” I cooed while kissing his cheek. “But I need both of you.”

“I need you guys too,” She smiled.

Ah! I’m so happy to have Kylee back. I seriously don’t know what I’d do without her and Josh was right, we are able to always talk through it because our relationship means so much to both of us that no matter how upset we may be, we make up immediately. We’re besties! What do you expect?
♠ ♠ ♠
but you never said it wasn't either!

yeah i'm super excited for it too! but don't worry, we have another moto story for you guys to read before that one :D :D

comments??