We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

What? What's Going On?

“Giddy up,” Jayden squealed once he climbed onto Tanner’s back.

“When did he get so heavy?” Tanner asked, sending me a look.

“He’s a growing boy,” I smiled at the two while Tanner started to crawl around on the floor.

They’re so cute. Mason was off playing up in his room. I wish he was down here, but he’s starting to show a little more independence. It makes me sad. He’s not my little boy anymore. I still have Jayden though… for now.

“This is really killing my back,” Tanner muttered while collapsing onto the floor with Jayden still giggling on his back.

“Come here, Jay Jay,” I smiled while holding my arms out for him.

He sent me a big grin before he laid flat on Tanner’s back. Aw. It was so cute. I crawled down on the floor. Tanner was making that why me face. It was adorable. I leaned over and kisses his lips gently.

“You’re such a cute little daddy,” I smiled while lying my head next to his.

His own smile came over him before he puckered his lips out to connect with mine. Just as they brushed against each other’s there was a knock on the door. Tanner let out a groan as he attempted to get up.

“I’ll get it, baby,” I smiled at his efforts.

Jayden went on to giggle while Tanner groaned once again. My smile stayed on my face as I opened the door. But once I saw who it was, that expression quickly fell. Josh was at my door.

“I need you,” he said quickly, seeming all jumpy.

“Why?” I asked, eyeing him oddly.

“It’s just… Kirstie and…” he started all panic.

“What? What’s going on?” I asked, trying to contain myself.

“I just need you to come with me,” he went on, pulling me out the door.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m just pinned to the ground with a baby on my back,” Tanner mumbled playfully before I was completely tugged out the door.

He pulled me all the way to his truck where we both climbed in. I was mad at him right now. He has me freaked out. What happened? He wouldn’t tell me! He just kept speeding down the street. URG! The Grant family is going to be Papa Grant-less pretty soon! He finally came to a stop in the Grants’ driveway. He then went on to look at me with a stupid grin on his face.

“I hate you!” I shot at him, wanting so badly to sock him in the arm.

“I think you and Kirstie just need to talk this thing out and everything will be fine,” he explained.

“Why couldn’t you have just told me that and not get my friggin blood pressure sky high?” I shot at him.

“Because then you wouldn’t come,” he smirked before piling out.

Of course I followed. I was kind of unsure about all of this. What if Kirstie just snaps at me again? He went on to call out for Kirstie. I don’t know about all of this… and then she appeared at the top of the stairs.

“I thought you guys should talk. You two are best friends and if I know you guys like I know I do, you’ll be able to talk through this,” Josh smiled at the two of us before walking into the kitchen.

Kirstie and I sat across from each other on the couch, waiting for the other one to start. What do I have to say? I didn’t snap at her! I was just trying to be happy! I thought I was doing what I needed to do to be happy.

“I’m so sorry, Kylee. I didn’t mean to blow up on you like that. I like Tanner. I really do and I’m glad you two are married now, but I guess I was just a little bit hurt and it came out all at once and I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Kylee. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Kirstie started, fighting back tears already. Someone save me! I don’t want to cry right now!

“I’m sorry too, Kirstie. I was angry that you weren’t supportive and I guess I didn’t think about that. It was just me and Tanner and we didn’t want to involve anyone else. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you ahead of time. If I could redo it, I would,” I told her, unable to hold my own tears in.

“I love you, Kylee,” she cried.

“I love you too,” I cried as well before I got up to pull her into a hug.

Of course, while we were hugging, Josh came in and hugged onto us too… while attempting to push out fake sobs. Way to ruin this, Josh!

“This is such a beautiful moment,” he ‘sniffled’.

“How did you marry this guy?” I had to poke.

“Because I love him so much,” Kirstie replied before kissing his cheek. “But I need both of you,” she went on, smiling.

“I need you guys too,” I grinned before pulling them in for a hug.

And I need my Tanny… and my two boys. But I’m so glad Kirstie and I worked through this. I knew we would… in time. I’m glad it was now though. I need my bestie in my life. It’s just not the same without her… and her greasy family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... then I guess the world may never know who the mystery boy was that I wanted to write about last night....
hehe :D

our moto boy story was really cute though... and Tanner didn't come into it! I'm so proud of myself :D haha

Everyone

comment pleeeease :D