We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

He’s A Cutie

Today Tanner was gone and Josh was out riding with some buddies so Kylee brought Mason and Jayden over to play with Emma and Christian. All the kids played in the grass in the backyard while Kylee and I laid on some beach chairs and relaxed, chatted, and watched our babies.

I had my sunglasses on which blocked out some of my vision but I also had my head turned to Kylee while we talked. I felt the sun being blocked and I turned my head to see Josh standing over me.

“Hey honey,” I smiled while he bent down to leave a kiss on my lips.

“Having fun?” He asked.

“Oh yeah,” I told him. “You’re back early from riding.”

“Well, I want you to meet someone,” Josh said while taking a step to the side.

A younger guy stood there, blonde thick locks, bright blue eyes, dimples in his cheeks, and a cute smile. He’s a little cutie. Don’t get me wrong, I mean cute as in cute like a puppy or a little brother or something. Besides, he’s only 18 anyway.

“Kirstie this is Justin Barcia and Justin this is my wife Kirstie and her best friend Kylee Foust,” Josh introduced us.

“Well if it isn’t the wild child Justin Barcia,” I smiled.

“Boy, that nickname really stuck didn’t it,” He laughed.

“Uh huh,” I giggled. “Well it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too,” He replied. “You too Kylee.”

“Yeah, same,” Ky smiled over at him.

“He’s was out at Pala today but there were a ton of people out there so I invited him to come ride out here,” Josh explained.

“Well, welcome to our house Justin. You’re welcome here anytime,” I told him.

All four of the kids came running over, wondering who the new person was. Josh scooped up our kids and gave them a kiss before putting them back down.

“These are Kirstie and my kids, Emma and Christian and those two little guys over there are Mason and Jayden and those are Ky’s kids,” Josh told him.

“Guys this is our friend Justin. He’s going to hang out here today, can you guys say hi?” I prodded them.

“Hi Justin!” Emma smiled.

“Hi Emma,” He grinned while bending down to her. “Do you ride with your Daddy?”

“Uh huh! He got me a pink bike! And Christian rides too,” She bounced. “Do you want to see my bike?”

“That’s so cool, I’d love to see your bike,” He grinned.

“okay, come with me,” She said while taking his hand and guiding him to the garage while all the other kids went with him.

“He’s adorable,” I said once he left.

“So adorable,” Ky agreed.

“He’s a good kid. His riding style is a lot like mine and he seems to struggle with the same things I have so I’m kind of coaching him a little and helping him out, so you’ll probably see him around here more,” Josh told us.

“That’s fine with me. He’s a cutie and seems really sweet,” I told him. “He seems super nice and the kids love him obviously.”

“Yeah, I better go make sure the kids aren’t mauling him,” Josh chuckled.

“You do that Joshie boy,” Ky said as he walked off.

The two of us pulled our sunglasses back down and went back to chatting. Soon enough the kids came running out of the garage and went back to their playing and soon enough Josh and Justin came out and went out to the track a little farther off in our backyard and started riding.

“Well isn’t that guy a little cutie?” I giggled.

“So cute,” She smiled. “Did you see those dimples?”

“I know! He’s adorable. He reminds me of Keegan, he’s like little brother cute,” I said.

“Agreed,” Kylee…agreed. “But Tanner’s dimples are cuter.”

“Tanner’s not cute,” I stated while looking at her over the top of my sunglasses. “That would be my Joshie, now that boy is adorable!”

We went on to argue playfully about our boo’s and it ended in a fit of giggles like it always does. Eventually the kids all got hot so we all got into swimsuits and jumped in the pool while Josh and Justin kept on riding. They stopped for a break once or twice to get some water and we invited Justin to stay for dinner. I think Ky was staying to because Tanner was picking them up when he was done so I’m sure they’ll just all stay. I love having people around, it’s so much fun and I’m really happy Josh has found a young rider he can invest in and help, I think it’s so sweet of him and you can bet I’m giving him kisses later to let him know!
♠ ♠ ♠
it's gotta be Josh because if it wasn't then you'd be all, ew! not josh, he's a greasy greaser! and blah blah. ky i just know you too well, don't try to pull that on me! hahaha
I <3 yooooouuuuuuuuu

yeah this next story is super cute, you'll love it!

Kirstie, Josh, and Justin

comments?