We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

Um... Everything

Once Josh came back into the kitchen and made up with Kirstie, all I wanted to do was hug onto Tanner. How adorable is he right now? Something came over me and all I could do was leave kisses all over his smooth baby face.

“Would you two stop?” Kirstie shot at us.

“But he’s so cute!” I couldn’t hold in.

“You seriously think I’m going to stop this?” Tanner chimed in with a little smirk on his face… that I just had to kiss.

“I thought Kirstie and I just made up. Shouldn’t we be the one’s all over each other?” Josh had to tease.

“You two don’t act this way all the time?” Tanner asked with his eyebrow wrinkled. “Ky and I are pretty much like this all the time… shouldn’t you guys know this?” he went on with a cute little chuckle in his voice.

“And it’s still disgusting!” Kirstie groaned.

“But I love my Tanny,” I cooed while hugging onto him tighter.

“And I love you too, baby,” he cooed back before pressing his lips against mine.

“Stop it!” both Kirstie and Josh shouted at the same time, making Tanner and I laugh.

“Seriously, I’m starting to get freaked out. The old man’s macking on you, Ky,” Kirstie spoke up.

“He’s not old!” I shot at her.

“Oh yeah… he’s only he’s only fourteen years older than you,” Josh piped in.

“You know, Ky, when you were just getting your license, Tanner was just turning thirty,” Kirstie giggled.

“You just had to put it that way,” Tanner complained.

“Well, it’s true,” Kirstie went on.

“But I still love him,” I told the little greasy couple.

“He was thirty when you were sixteen,” Josh chuckled.

“Shut up, Josh! No one asked for your input,” I shot at him, making everyone but Josh and I laugh.

“Kirstie always wants my input,” he smirked.

“I do,” she sighed happily.

“I think I’m going to throw up,” I groaned.

“Now you know how we feel!” Josh snickered.

“Make the ugliness go away, Tanny,” I said through a few giggles that I couldn’t control.

“You cannot be talking about Josh,” Kirstie spoke up.

“I believe I am,” I couldn’t hold back.

“Tanner, come here,” Kirstie said, pulling him away from me, tugging him all the way next to Josh.

She made the two stand next to each other and dragged me all the way next to her… in front of Josh.

“Now, what does Tanner have that Josh doesn’t,” she pondered.

“Um… everything,” I couldn’t keep to myself.

“Are you kidding me?” she shot back.

“Well, looks like you two should really spend some time together and…” Tanner started, but I quickly cut him off.

“And give me the pleasure of staring at my Tanny in peace!” I added.

“Exactly. The Fousts are going home,” Tanner grinned before picking me up without warning.

A small squeal came out of me as he started walking into the living room and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. He called for the kids… even the two Grant rug rats. Isn’t he cute? He said we’d watch them for the night so Josh and Kirstie could have the night to themselves. I love this man.

When we got home, Emma and Mason went off to do their thing while Christian and Jayden played with toys in the living room… and Tanner and I were curled up on the couch… and something kept popping into my mind that I just had to talk to Tanner about.

“I’m sorry I left you before,” I told him softly with my head resting on his shoulder.

“Don’t be sorry. I didn’t put you and our wedding before myself… and you left. I don’t blame you for anything,” he replied, holding me tighter.

“Love you so much,” I nearly whispered to him with our eyes locking on each other’s while my hand ran through his thick spiky hair.

“I love you too,” he countered through a smile before he left a soft kiss on my forehead.

I love it when he does that. I know it’s just the forehead and it’s nothing too big, but… it’s just adorable and shows that he cares for me. I love this man so much… and couldn’t imagine my life without him or my two beautiful children.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know who I love sooooo much right now?
Jimmy Fitzpatrick! he's super cute in person omg! I almost died! lol *sighs happily* lol :D

Ky & Tanner

comment pleeeease :D