We've Got It All Figured Out... For Now

All I Hear Is Talking

“I want to do something for Kirstie,” I told Tanner later that night as we were lying in bed.

“You’re so much cuter when you just kiss me,” he teased, making me smack his arm playfully. “I’m just messing, baby. What do you want to do for her?” he recovered, being cute and snuggling up to me.

“I don’t know,” I giggled, making him roll his eyes teasingly.

“Well, I’m so for this idea now that you have it well planned out,” he snickered.

“You could help me,” I shot at him.

“Have a Kirstie appreciation day at one of my races,” he threw out there with a smirk on his face.

“Ha, ha, I’m Tanner Foust and all I think about is cars,” I replied, trying to match his voice… it didn’t work too well.

“Hey, I’m helping,” he grinned innocently.

“Well help harder!” I taunted.

“I’m a assuming you want to do a family thing right? That’s what this is all about?” he questioned.

“Yeah… I’m just having issues of what to do,” I sighed.

“Isn’t Josh getting back on his bike tomorrow… like offically?” he went on to ask with his features wrinkled up cutely.

“Yeah,” I replied, having no idea where he was going with this.

“Why don’t all of us just go to the track and have like a barbeque and be supportive of Josh with Kirstie? We’ll take the kids and maybe invite her dad and her Uncle Toby? Ask if your parents and Keegan want to come down too. Just have a day of… together-ness,” he explained.

“You’re college educated and you cannot find a proper word to use other than together-ness?” I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“Fine, I’ll keep my ideas to myself! I’m copyrighting them. You can’t have it,” he shot at me playfully while rolling over.

“Aw, I’m sorry, baby. I love it… but not as much as I love you,” I cooed while wrapping my arms around his frame and leaving kisses all over his face.

“I don’t feel very loved right now,” he pouted so cutely.

“Aw, not my Tanny,” I whimpered. “I love him so much,” I added once he rolled over, pouting my lips out to him.

“All I hear is talking, not you showing me that you love me,” he snickered.

I stuck my tongue out at him before I pressed my lips against his lovingly, making sure he knew how much I loved it. Dumb Tanny for doubting me.

In the morning, the two us got up earlier than what we usually do to get things ready. I called Josh though, maybe waking him up. But hey! It’s to make his wifey happy. Of course he was all for it. He told me Kirstie and the kids weren’t going with him to the track though… so I had to convinced Kirstie to go… that shouldn’t be hard.

I told Tanner this. The only task he gave me was to make sure Kirstie and the kids got there. Why am I nervous about him getting everything else around? Either way, I got the kids and buckled them into my vehicle and was off to the Grants’, hoping Josh had already left. Thankfully, he had. But Kirstie seemed slightly surprised at our sudden arrival. She’ll love it soon though.

“You doing ok?” I asked after the kids walked away and I pulled her in for a hug.

“I guess,” she sighed, obviously still bothered from yesterday’s events.

“I thought for sure you’d go with Josh today,” I went on once we walked inside.

“I didn’t want to go by myself,” she shrugged.

“I’ll go with you. Do you still want to go?” I asked… a little too eagerly maybe.

“Um… sure,” she replied, eyeing me oddly.

She went on to round up the kids. I was seriously going crazy in my head though. I know it’s nothing huge, but… Kirstie loves the little things. I can’t wait to see her face once she sees everyone! If Tanner could gather everyone and everything within in this short amount of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha WOOT!!!! Can you believe Kirstie has not say anything about Josh for like... 3 days? lol I'm amazed lol jk

comment pleeease :D