Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 15

After a while things at school settled down and I was no longer the new girl. I have made several friends, also the boys no longer wasted their time trying to get me to go out with them. I was loving public school an so was my dad especially when i tell him everything that happens with a smile on my face. Everyone is very accepting about my dad being a marine and living on a base my whole life. I get asked everyday by different people how he is doing, which makes me feel good knowing that they care. Ok, enough about school let's talk about something less boring and tiring like...Paul and the gang. I've been in La Push for exactly two months, five days, two thousand two hundred and eight hours and an unknown amount of minutes. I've bendating Paul for two months, one day, one-thousand six hundred and fifty-six hours which means that is how long Jake has been gone too. Everytime I saw a shadow I thought it was him coming back, but it never was. The guys are keeping tabs on him, when they catch glimpses of his location they tell me. Last I heard he was in chicago, but that was days ago. I still feel guilty about how things went down so Paul tried to keep my busy. Our relationship has changed since we first started going out. In the beginning he was caring, sweet, we spent everyday together when he didn't have patrol or work but lately he's changed. He's become impatient, aggresive, pushy and hot headed. Like today, he's acting like a jerk. "Come on." I said to Paul over the phone.

"Why do you want me to come over so bad?" He asked.

"Sam and Emily are spending the day in Port Angeles and I'm bored." I replied playing with my hair as i laid on my bed.

"Fine, be over in a few." he said before hanging up without and i love you or bye. I sighed and tossed my phone down on my bed. I've tried to figure out what happened to make him start acting like this. The guys didn't even kow and they can read his thoughts. A few minutes passed bye and i heard his truck's tired roll into the drive and stop. I didn't even bother getting up. His door slammed shut and a few seconds later he was standing between my legs looking at me.

"Hey." I said sitting up coming face to face with him.

"Hey." He replied giving me a kiss. The kiss was fierce and aggresive as always. He pushed me back onto my bed and hovered over me. We've been fooling around alot lately and he wants to take it farther but i'm not ready. I felt his hand grab my breast as we continued kissing. This went on for a few minutes till his hand moved lower toward my legs. I had forgotten that i was wearing a skirt and no undies. No it's not because I'm one of those girl that just doesn't wear underwear because i do. Today is my laundry day and since i never go anywhere on laundry day i figured nobody would see anything since the guys never come over. His hand slipped uner my skirt and he expected to feel more fabric but there wasn't any. "You're not wearing underwear?" he asked breaking the kiss to look at me.

"Laundry day...remember?" I said. It was like he had "insta-boner" or something cause he was hard and bumping into my leg.

"That is such a turn on." he said moving his lips to my neck. After a while I started getting into it by moaning and stuff, then I felt him unzip his pants and move my skirt up.

"Paul." I said regaining common sense, but he didn't listen. "Paul, stop." I said pushing him away when I felt him pull it out. He rubbed it against my area and was just about to enter me. "PAUL, I SAID STOP!!" I yelled.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! YOU'VE BEEN TEASING ME SINCE YOU GOT HERE! I HAVE TO HAVE YOU!!" he yelled pushing against me.

"NOOO!!!!!!" I yelled smacking him across the face. He looked at me and started to shake. "Paul, get off me." I said pushing him away. He stood up and fixed himself as he stood in the corner glaring at me and shaking. "I told you I'm not ready yet." I said. Before I could say anything else he turned and stomped out of my room and out to his truck. This was nothing new so I rolled my eyes and finished my laundry.

(This part is inspired by Justin Bieber's That Should Be Me...my advice would be to listen to it while you read. i'm not a fan of his but i do like his music.)

~Jake's P.O.V~
'Stupid mind reading.' I thought as I ran around in Seattle. The guys have been reading my thoughts so they know I've come back a few times to check on Olivia even though I have been trying to break the imprint. I just couldn't. It was so hard, not being able to see her, hear her laugh, see her smile. I just had to make sure she was ok from time to time. I made them swear that they wouldn't tell her I had been coming back. I've been thinking about officially going back but I just couldn't bring myself to it. Seeing her with Paul and happy...that should be me. When I came back one morning I saw them walking on the beach and kissing. Jealousy washed over me like a bucket of water had been dumped on me. I knew she was safe but i still wanted to be the one holding her. The imprinting was becoming unbearable. I had to go back and PROVE to her that she belongs with me and not him. Then pictures of Bella flashed in my head. Was I willing to give up all my time I had wasted on her for Olivia?

~Olivia's P.O.V~
I had finished up my laundry and called Kim to see if she wanted to come over and hang out. So now she and I are hanging out in the living room with the guys since they came over too. The only ones who aren't here are Sam, Jake and go figure...Paul. He hasn't come back since he stormed out of my room three hours ago. "So where's Paul?" Kim asked sitting on the couch between Jared and Quil.

"Hell if i know. He stormed out of here earlier after I had to push him off of me. I don't know what his deal is lately. He's o pushy and aggressive that I'm starting to think I made the wrong choice." I said with a sigh.

"Maybe it's because he is used to getting laid every night and you're not putting out." Embry said.

"Cause I'm not ready. I don't wanna be forced to do something if I'm not ready." I explained. They all nodded their heads in understanding. "Hey, you don't think he would...you know cheat on me do you?" I asked a fear washed over me.

"Do you think he would?" Kim asked.

"I would hope not. I don't want my first relationship to end that way." I said. Everyone got quiet for a while. I wrapped myself in my thoughts as I thought about how he had been acting the last few weeks. I've talked to Sam and Emily about it a few times and they gave me some advice which I took to heart. They always told me that if I wasn't ready then don't do it to just make him happy.

"Ok, who wants to see a movie? I'm getting bored again." Seth said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm game...let me get dressed and I will meet you guys outside." I said standing up and running up to my room. I had taken a shower earlier and changed into sweats since the guys were coming over and I didn't want them to see anything. I quickly picked out my outfit and got dressed. While I was putting my shoes on I heard a howl in the distance but ignored it. When I finished slipping my shoes on I ran a brush through my hair and grabbed my keys, cell phone and jacket then headed down the stairs and out the front door. I locked up and started putting my jacket on as the cool breeze brushed against my skin. "Let's get the show on the..." I paused on the second step with my jacket half way on as I gawked at the person standing in front of me. "Jake?" I said looking at him.

"Hey Livi." he said using my nickname he gave me with a smiled. I pulled my jacket on and walked over to him then gave him a hug. We hugged for what seemed like forever but was really a minute.

"What are you doing back?" I asked looking at him. "I mean I'm glad your back but what changed your mind?"

"I don't really know...I guess I missed you." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Well I'm glad you're back." I smiled up at him.

"Me too." he replied.

"So you wanna join us? We're headin' to Port Angeles to catch a movie." Embry said.

"Um sure...is that ok with you?" Jake asked looking at me.

"I can't stop you from watching a movie Jake." I smiled at him.

"Ok then...let's get the show on the road." Kim said. We all cheered and headed to Jared's van.

~Jake's P.O.V~
Yes, I decided to official go back. The ache to see Olivia had become to strong and I decided that I couldn't stay away any longer. I went home first to let my dad know I was back. I slept for a little while, ate and showered before I went to see her. Seeing olivia again was like seeing her for the first time when I imprinted on her. Over a month she hadn't changed much except her hair was longer and her skin was darker. As she looked at me I felt myself being pulled toward her. "Jake?" she asked looking at me in shock.

"Hey Livi." I smiled at her. She pulled on her jacket and walked over to me then pulled me into a hug. The electrical shock that serged through me made me gasp and sigh as I hugged her back. She fit perfectly in my arms, right where she belonged, but she was with Paul. After what seemed like forever we pulled apart.

"What are you doing back?" she asked looking at me with a confused expression on her face. A slightly hurt expression crossed my face. Did she not want me back? "I mean I'm glad you're back but what changed your mind?" she asked. I sighed and looked down.

"I don't know...I guess I missed you." I answered rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Well I'm glad you're back." she smiled.

"Me too." I replied with a crooked smile.

"So you wanna join us? We're headin' to Port Angeles to catch a movie." Embry said.

"Um sure...is that ok with you?" I asked turning to Olivia.

"I can't stop you from watching a movie Jake." she smiled up at me.

"Ok then, let's get the show on the road." Kim said as we all headed toward Jared's van. I held my hand out to help Olivia in and she accepted it with a smiled.

"Thank you kind sir." she said climbing in.

"Of course me lady." I replied making her laugh.

~Olivia's P.O.V~
We pulled out of the drive way and headed down the road. "Let's go by Paul's to see if he's there." I said. Jake who was sitting next to me sighed. Jared turned off the main road that led to Port Angeles and onto Paul's street. When we got to his house I noticed that a little blue car was parked in the driveway next to his truck. He turned in and pulled the van to a halt. "I wonder who's here." I said opening the door. I climbed over Jake and got out.

"Olivia...I wouldn't go in there." Seth said. I turned and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Just trust me." he said as everyone got out of the van. Did they know something?

"I'll be back in a sec...just gonna ask if he wants to go." I said turning back to the house and walking toward it. When I opened the screen door that led to the screened in porch I saw that the front door was open. I walked in slowly and looked around. As usual his house was a mess. "Paul?" I said into the queit house as I walked around the living room. I remained silent hoping he would make a noise letting me know where he was. Then I heard a growl and a bang coming from the bedroom. I smiled and walked toward his room. "Hey the gang and I are gonna catch a movie, wanna join..." I froze as I opened the door and saw the seen before me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I yelled. Paul jumped and I saw Jamie Higginson in bed trying to cover herself up. He jumped out of bed and grabbed a pair of short then slipped them on while Jamie grabbed her clothes.

"Olivia, please let me explain." he said walking over to me.

"Explain what Paul? Why you were having sex with another girl!?" I yelled turning around and walking through the house trying to get outside but Paul grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Please, just hear me out?" he said looking at me. By this point I had tears running down my face and my heart was shattered on the floor.

"HOW COULD YOU PAUL!!??" I yelled glaring at him.

"I'm sorry." he said trying to wipe the tears away that were sliding down my face but I smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch me." I glared at him before turning around and walking out the front door.

"OLIVIA!" he yelled following me. I ran straight to Kim.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" she yelled while trying to get me to calm down.

"I-I." he studdered out. The porch door opened with a squeak. I turned around and saw Jamie standing on the top step. She knew Paul and I were dating and has been jealous since day one. She smiled nervously and hurried to her car but I ran at her and tackled her to the ground.

"FUCKING SLUT!!! YOU KNEW I WAS DATING HIM!!!" I yelled as I climbed on top of her and started throwing punches. She tried to block my punches but I got several in before I was being pulled away by warm hands.

"OLIVIA STOP!" Paul yelled. I turned and glared at him.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE!!! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before slapping him in the face as Jamie hurried to her car and left. "WE ARE OVER!!" I yelled at him.

"Please NO! Olivia please. I swear I will never do it again. It was only a one time thing...please." he begged.

"Quit begging Paul...it's not a good look for you. Now you can screw any random girl you want and have all the sex you want. I won't be in your way to stop you. I hope you get an STD you prick." I yelled before walking to the van. I had stopped crying at this point...I was more furious than anything right now. Kim climbed in the back with me and closed the doors behind her.

"You ok?" she asked.

"I don't know...I just wanna hit something." I said balling my hands up into fists. I had never really had this bad of a temper except when Leah pissed me off which wasn't very often since I went off on her that day at breakfast, but Leah had never pissed me off this bad before.

~Paul's P.O.V~
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE!!! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!" Olivia yelled before slapping me in the face then walked to the van with Kim following her. I felt my heart jerk out of my chest and fall to the ground. I started to shake violently as Jamie ran to her car and sped off down the road. I knew I had made a mistake. "WE ARE OVER!!" she yelld.

"Please NO! Olivia please. I swear I will never do it again. It was only a one time thing...please." I begged. I had never begged for a girl before, they usually just throw themselves at me.

"Quit begging Paul...it's not a good look on you. Now you can screw an random girl you want and have all the sex you want. I won't be in your way to stop you. I hope you get an STD you prick." She yelled before walking to the van. I watched as Kim followed her and closed the door. I turned to the guys as I started to shake but not with anger...hurt, heartbreak. They all looked at me with obvious pissed expression. Then I noticed someone else...Jake.

"Bet you're enjoying this aren't you Black?" I asked looking at him.

"A bit...you just made it easier for me." he grinned at me.

"Why are you even back?" I asked glaring at him.

"I came back to win Olivia. I knew you weren't gonna last long." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why don't you just run up to Forks and see your leech lover...I'm sure she's dying to use you." I replied.

"Don't make this about me Wolfe." he said walking toward me.

"Why not, Black?" I said as we were pressed chest to chest.

"Alright, let's calm down." Jared said as he and the pack stepped between us. We moved away from each other but kept eye contact.

"I guess we're not going to see a movie?" Seth said from near the van. Everyone looked at him, except me. "What?" he asked.

"Seriously?" Quil asked looking at him.

"Let's get the girls home." Embry said. They all headed to the van while Jake stayed in his place and looked at me for a few seconds before he turned and headed toward the van. I stood in my drive and watched as Jared pulled out and headed down the road. I saw Olivia sitting by the window, she looked at me and tears shined in the sunsets rays. I sighed and cursed myself as the van pulled out of site.

~Olivia's P.O.V~
Slow tears fell from my eyes every now and then as the image of him and Jamie kept flashing in my head every few seconds. It was a quiet ride back to the house, except for Kim asking me if I was ok every few minutes. Jake tried to comfort me as did everyone else. "Kim...how would you feel if you caught Jared having sex with another girl?" I asked after her asking if I was ok for the tenth time in the last two minutes.

"I um..."

"Exactly." I said as I wiped a tear from my eye. We made it back to the house and I saw Sam's truck parked in the drive and Em sitting on the porch reading, the porch light lighting up the front yard and her. When Jared pulled the van to a stop in the driveway Jake opened the door and slid out. As I stepped out of the van Sam walked through the front door and down the stairs.

"We're supposed to meet with the Cullens on the...what's wrong?" Sam asked looking at me as we all walked toward him. When his eyes fell onto my red and swollen eyes I lost it and threw myself at him.

"Olivia?" Em as from the porch. I heard the wood from the porch creak under her as she hurried over.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked nobody inparticular. Nobody answered.

"Olivia...why don't we go inside and talk." Em said grabbing my arms slightly. I pulled away from Sam and followed her into the house.

"Don't go to the Cullens yet, please. I wanna go too." I said walking through the door.

~Sam's P.O.V~
As Em and Olivia walked into the living room the rest of us sat on the porch. I knew that none of them were going to tell me what happened so I didn't ask. "Good to see you're back Jake." I said sitting in the rocking chair.

"Yeah." he replied.

"When did you get back?" I asked.

"Early this morning. I went home and slept, got something to eat and showered before I came over." he answered leaning against the porch post.

"Imprinting pull get to you?" I smirked.

"Shut it Sam." he playfully glared at me.

"I told you it wouldn't be long." I smiled. A few seconds later Leah howled from the woods next to the porch then walked out a second later.

"What's going on? I thought we were meeting up with the leeches." she asked standing at the foot of the steps.

"We're waiting on Olivia." I replied.

"Seriously? Does she have to go everytime we meet up with them?" she asked upset.

"Leah, drop it." Jake said standing up. Before I could say anything the screen door opened and Olivia walked out followed by Em who motioned for me to come inside.

"Wait here." I told everyone before heading in.