Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 20

~Olivia's P.O.V~

*Jake is pressing me against the door frame.* I thought to myself as I looked up at him. He was looking down at me and smiling. I smiled back and his smile grew even wider. Then he started leaning down toward me. He hesitated for a minute then continued coming toward me. It seemed like it was taking forever so I grabbed the back of his head and crashed his lips to mine. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me toward him after I obviously surprised him. I felt his tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly obliged. He slid his tongue into my mouth and we fought for dominance. It seemed like the longer we stood there the more heated it got and the more I started to feel...different toward him. It was then that I realized that we were still on the front porch so I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just think we should take this inside." I said smirking up at him. I turned around and unlocked the door then pulled him inside. As soon as we were both in he closed the door and I pulled him up to my room. As soon as my door was shut he pinned me against my door and pushed his lips against mine again. This time it was more heated and clothes were coming off. He pulled away and removed my shirt leaving me in my shorts and bra while I removed his then his lips attacked my neck. I pushed him away from me and pushed him onto my bed then climbed on top of him. I straddled his hips as he placed his warm hands on my hips. This was not like any other make out I've had. I seemed more...ready for more. I wanted to go to the next step. Even though we were both slightly drunk I knew I was ready wether I was drunk or sober. Suddenly he flipped us over so he was on top and I was under him. He pulled away and looked at me as we both caught our breath. "Jake...I'm ready." I said looking him in the eye. He seemed to freeze for a minute but then he snapped out of it.

"A-Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything if you're not ready for it." he said looking at me.

"Yes I'm sure. Do you have...you know?" I asked. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet then opened it. After a second he pulled out a little square wrapper.

"Yep. You can still change your mind before I put it on." he said. It was really sweet that he was taking me into consideration.

"No, I'm ready." I said smiling at him.

"Ok." he said sliding off the bed and taking his pants off revealing his boxers. I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off revealing my matching underwear. I looked at him and he had his boxers off and was sliding the condom on. I couldn't help but look at his area and let me say that he was not small if you catch my drift. He slid it on all the way on and turned back to my and I was still looking at him. "Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk.

"Um...that might kill me." I said.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Are you ready?" he asked. I shifted my body to where I was laying in the middle of my bed properly.

"Yea." I said. I could feel the nerves washing over me. He climbed onto the bed and got on top of me.

"If I hurt you in any way let me know and I will stop." he said. I nodded my head and smiled. He bent his head down and pushed his lips to mine while he slid one of his hands under me and messed with the clasp of my bra. After a few seconds he had it undone and on the floor leaving me in my underwear. He sat up and his eyes went to my breasts.

"Like what YOU see?" I smirked. He smiled and nodded his head. He lowered his lips to my breast and took one of my nipples into his mouth then started suckling on it while his hands massaged them. I arched my back as he gently nipped at it. My fingers found their way into his hair and I pressed him closer to my chest. After a while he moved to the other one and I was quite hot and bothered. I never thought I would use this word but Jacob Black has made me...horny. Suddenly he started moving his head lower down my body and he kissed every spot he stopped on until he got the the lining of my superman boyshorts. His fingers grabbed the elastic and started to pull them down making me tense up under him and he obviously noticed.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yea, keep going." I said.

"Raise your butt up." he said. I did as I was told and he pulled them down and off me leaving me naked. He kissed my thighs and then kissed his way back up to my lips where he shoved his tongue in and the fight for dominance began again. He positioned himself between my legs as I moved them apart. His left hand lowered and rubbed my clit making me extremely wet and sending pleasure waves through my body. I moaned against his lips as he rubbed it again. I could feel myself reach my breaking point and as if he could tell he stopped and I felt him rub the head of his penis against me. "Are you ready?" he asked. I sucked in a deep breath as my heart started to pound.

"Yea." I whispered. He positioned himself at the entrance of my vagina and I sucked in a breath as he slowly pushed in. I gased out loud. "Ow!" I cried. It hurt so bad as he stretched me as he kept sliding in. He then started to pull out and stopped before he was all the way out.

"This one is going to hurt...I gotta pop your cherry." he said. I bit my lip and nodded my head and grabbed my sheets. He slid in slowly this time then back out then THRUSTED in. I arched my back and grabbed the sheets.

"OW OW OW!!" I cried as tears left my eyes. I knew it would hurt but I didn't know it would hurt this bad.

"You ok? If you want me to stop just say so and I will." he said wiping my tears away.

"N-no...ju-just ke-keep going." I cried. He seemed to hesitate for a second but started moving in and out. It started off slowly then he started to go a little faster. The faster he went the less painful it became. After a matter of minutes we were both covered in sweat and breathing heavy. Eventually the pain was completely gone and I was moaning in pleasure. His lips enclosed mine and this time the kissing was filled with lust, passion and hunger like he needed more of me. My fingers clawed at his back and my legs wrapped around his torso to pull him deeper into me. Suddenly he sat up and grabbed my legs then hitched them higher hitting my sensitive area. I threw my head back into my pillows and let out a loud moan. Everytime he hit it I let out a moan and he thrusted in harder. The headboard of my bed was banging against the wall probably chipping that paint. He let go of my legs and he let them fall to his side. I was starting to get tired of being on my back so I decided I would try being on to to hive him a break. I gripped his shoulders and flipped him so I was on top without removing him. I obviously took him by surprise because he looked at me with shock. "My turn." I snickered. I sat up and he placed his hands on my hips as to guide me. I lifted myself up using my legs and lowered back down. After I got the pace I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward then moved faster.

"Oh god Olivia." he moaned. He raised his hands and grabbed my breasts as they bounced. I felt him get bigger inside me and I could hear him start to growl. Before I could even blink I was on my back again. He thrusted faster and faster.

"Jake...OH JAKE!!!" I moaned his name loudly. I felt as if there was a water balloon in me that was ready to burst. I felt Jake getting bigger and then suddenly it was like the water balloon busted and I let out a moan louder than the rest. My toes scruntched and my fingers grabbed at the sheets which were nearly all the way off the bed and on the floor. Jake thrusted a few more times and let out a howl like he would do in his wolf form. He pulled out of me and collapsed next to me as we tried to control our breathing. He pulled the condom off and threw it in my trash can next to my bed. I rolled over onto my side and faced him as he laid on his back. The both of us were covered in sweat and the way the light from outside shinded on him it made him look like he was glowing. "That...was incredible." I whispered.

"Yea it was." he agreed turning his head to look at me. "You were amazing." he said reaching over and pushing some hair off my face that was sticking to my face.

"You were beyond amazing." I smiled at him. I stretched my head forward and planted a kiss on his lips. I turned over and hopped off the bed.

"Where you going?" he asked obviously confused.

"To take a shower." I smiled at him. I cracked the door open to make sure that Sam and Emily weren't home. When I didn't hear anything I quickly opened the door and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned the light on and the first thing I saw was my reflection. I stared at myself. My hair was a knotted mess, my hair was sticking to my face, there were faint bruises on my neck, check and my lips were a little swollen. I didn't look very different but I did feel different. I felt whole, mature and something else. I turned away from the mirror and turned the water on. Before I got in I used the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood even though I'm not on my period. I knew then that I was now a woman. I smiled to myself and got in. The hot water relaxed my body to the extreme. I washed my hair and body and everything then got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into the hallway then to my room. When I walked in I realized that my blankets and sheets were gone and were replaced by different ones, candles were lit and Jake was gone. Before I closed my door I heard a cabinet in the kitchen close signaling that Jake was still here. I closed my door and changed into some pajamas then brushed my hair. A few seconds later the door opened and Jake walked in then closed the door behind him. "Thanks for changing my sheets and lighting the candles." I smiled up at him.

"No problem. I figured you wouldn't want your room to smell like sex when they get back." he said standing in front of me.

"I'm not ashamed of it." I smiled.

"Neither am I." he said before bending down and placing his lips on mine. After we seperated I let out an extremely loud yawn. "Someone's worn out." he laughed placing his hand on my cheeks.

"A little bit." I replied.

"Why don't you go to bed...it's pretty early." he said.

"Will you sleep with me?" I asked walking to my bed and getting in it.

"Sure." he said walking to the other side. He blew out the candles and got in the bed. Once he was laying down he wrapped his arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Jake?" I asked quietly not wanting to really break the silence.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"I love you." I said looking up at him. He turned his head and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"I love you too." he said. He placed a kiss on my forehead. A matter of seconds passed before I heard him softly snoring which eventually put me to sleep as I listened to his heart beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for such a long wait for a new chapter but i will hopefully be posting at least one or two more chapters in the next week so i hope this will hold you all off for a little while