Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 23

~Emily’s P.O.V~
“This is she. Who is this?” I asked walking back into the living room to sit with Sam.

“This is Matt Rogers from the show Coming Home.” The male voice said identifying himself.

“Oh hello. I am so excited you called.” I smiled into the phone.

“I am calling to tell you that the producers of the show read the email then had me read it and I think it is one of the best ones we’ve received to the show. We would like to help you in bringing him home to surprise her.” He said. My mouth dropped to the floor.

“Oh my gosh thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.”

“It says in the email that you already discussed it with General Worthington. Is he ok with all this?” he asked.

“He is perfectly ok with it. He has been with Olivia for years so he would do anything to see her happy, his exact words.” I answered looking at Sam. He had a really confused look on his face.

“Ok great. Now does Olivia know anything about the show like who I am because we think we should tell her I am doing interviews on military children while their parents are serving.” He said.

“Um she knows some stuff about the show but really hasn’t watched it. Like she doesn’t know who you are or anything if that’s what you mean?” I said smiled.

“Ok perfect.” He replied. We talked on the phone for about an hour discussing everything that had to be done and after I told Sam everything. He was excited to hear that they were actually going to help.

~Olivia’s P.O.V~
“Jaaake…I’m tired.” I wined trying to resist Jake’s pull toward the dance floor.

“Come on, just one more dance then we can go home.” Usually it’s the girls begging for the guys to dance once more but it was him doing the begging.

“Jaake….” I wined.

“Oliviaaaaa.” He mocked.

“Hey! Don’t mock me Mr.” I glared at him.

“One more dance and I will stop.” He said.

“Ugg fine.” I said giving up. He smiled and pulled me to the middle of the room then wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my arms around his neck and we swayed to the slow song. I rested my head against his chest and listened to his heart beat.

“Olivia.” Jake whispered in my ear.

“Jake.” I replied.

“I love you.” He said. I looked up at him and smiled.

“I love you too.” I replied. He bent his head down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. When he pulled away the song ended and we found everyone else then headed home. When we got back to the house Sam and Emily were sitting in the living room watching a movie.

“Hey guys…everyone have fun?” Sam asked as they got off the couch and walked into the dinning room.

“It was a blast.” I smiled. “Did you guys have a good evening?” I asked.

“Yea it was pretty good. Oh guys I need to talk to you about something real quick.” Sam said looking at the pack. They nodded their heads then followed him out onto the porch.

“I’m gonna head up and shower.” I said leaving Kim and Em to themselves.

~Kim’s P.O.V~
When Olivia was upstairs and in the shower Emily started smiling and freaking out. “Em, what are you so happy about?” I asked smiling.

“Let’s go outside. So I can tell the guys.” She said. I followed her out onto the porch where the guys were standing.

“What do you have to tell us Em?” Seth said.

“I got a call from Matt Rogers while you were gone.” Emily said.

“Who?” Embry asked.

“Matt Rogers? As in the host of Coming Home?” I asked shocked.

“One in the same. He said that the producers are excited to help us.” She said.

“Oh my gosh!! I am so excited.” I said slightly jumping up and down.

“So her dad will be here for graduation?” Jake asked.

“Yep. Sam is going to talk to the principal tomorrow to see if her dad can surprise her during it.” Emily answered.

“So do we need to do anything else?” Jake asked.

“Matt said that he is going to have an email sent to her saying that he is doing interviews on the children of soldiers who are serving and/or deceased. I don’t have any idea of when they are going to send it but when they do I am most certain that she will tell us all so just act like you don’t know anything,” Emily said while looking at Embry and Seth. “And act interested.” She finished.

“Ok.” Everyone said at the same time. We all headed back inside and I headed up to Olivia’s room to get ready for a shower.

~Olivia’s P.O.V~
After finishing up my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and headed to my room where Kim was gathering her stuff. “Happy showering.” I laughed. She closed the door as she walked out and I changed into my pajamas. I threw my towel into the clothes hamper and hung my dress up on a hanger and hung it on the back of my closet door. I grabbed laptop and headed down to the kitchen where everyone was chilling. The guys had already changed into their pajamas.

“Quil, Leah, Paul and Seth you have patrol.” Sam said. Quil and Seth groaned and complained making me laugh. Wait…Paul? When did he get here? Oh well >.< Anyways I walked into the living room and plopped on the couch next to Jake and Embry who were playing a game on the Xbox. I got lost in my stuff that I was doing which was looking at pictures from prom, sending them to people and everything. When I finished doing that I checked my email and I read all of them and one grabbed my attention. [Subject: Television interview offer] I clicked on it and read it.

‘Dear Olivia,

My name is Matt Rogers and I am a reporter who is traveling the country interviewing kids of active soldiers who are currently or have served overseas and I would like to offer you a chance to tell your story. You will have a chance to tell about your life and more, Plus a chance to be on TV. Please contact me ASAP with your response.

Thank you,
Matt!’

I read it out loud to everybody and they all were looking at me.

“What are you going to do?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know. Do you guys think I should do it?” I asked.

“Absolutely.” Everyone said. I thought about it then sent him my reply.

‘Dear Matt,

Thank you for the offer! I would love to be a part of this!!

Olivia!’

After a few minutes I received another email from him.

‘Dear Olivia,

That is great!! I will be arriving to your town in a few days to discuss how everything will happen. I will be following you for a few days and seeing how it is you deal with your father being over seas. I heard your graduation is soon so I was thinking that I would tape it to show that kids of soldiers live normal lives.

Matt!’

‘Dear Matt,

That sounds great. I can’t wait for everything to happen!’

After I didn’t get another email from him I signed out and shut down my laptop. “So we’re gonna be on TV?” Embry asked.

“I guess. You guys are always with me so I kind of figured you would be.” I smiled.

“While they are here we have to be careful since there are going to be cameras around. So don’t come around in wolf form if they are here.” Sam said. The pack nodded and I yawned.

“I’m going to bed. Night.” I said standing up.

“I think we all should head to bed.” Emily said. Everyone got ready for bed while the ones who were supposed to patrol left. Kim, Jared, Jake, Embry and I all went up to my room. We put a movie in and got into our designated sleeping areas. Kim and I in my bed while the guys slept in sleeping bags on the floor. I made it half way through the movie then fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this chapter took forever to come out. I've been working like crazy but i will be posting alot more now hopefully!!