Status: COMPLETE:) Sequel coming soon.

Marine's Daughter

Chapter 25

~Emily's P.O.V~
"Ok, General Worthington and Mr. Waterman are waiting for us all in the school's lobby so we will just head over there and talk to them." I said to the pack and camera crew. We all filed into the cars and headed to the high school were people were getting ready for the graduation today. Once we got there we parked and headed into the school were we saw soldiers, General Worthington and Mr. Waterman waiting.

"General Worthington, Sergent Waterman. I'm Matt Rogers from the show coming home. It's a pleasure to meet you." Matt said introducing himself.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine." Mr. Waterman said shaking his hand.

"Kevin I would like you to official meet the group that has been taking care of Olivia while she is here. This is Sam Uley and his fiance Emily." General Worthington said introducing us. I went to shake his hand but he pulled me into a hug which I returned.

"Thank you guys so much for taking care of her while I am away." he said.

"It's a pleasure. Olivia is a great girl, we love having her with us." I smiled releasing him. Sam shook his hand firmly.

"Who would you all be?" he asked the pack.

"I'm Jacob, sir." Jake said completely nervous.

"I've heard alot about you Jacob...don't hurt my little girl." he said shaking his hand.

"I'm Seth."

"Jared."

"Embry."

"Quil."

"Leah."

"Kim."

'It's nice to finally meet you Kim. You've been a great friend to her while she was on the base." he said hugging her gently. Then he moved to Paul. This encounter wasn't so friendly. "You must be Paul I assume." he said glaring at him.

"Yes sir." Paul was completely intimidated.

"So you're the one who broke my little girl's heart by trying to force yourself on her then you cheated on her? What kind of a man are you?" he asked. I watched as Paul swallowed a lump in his throat. Yea even though Paul was a werewolf and would heal if he were to get hurt one thing he couldn't stop was the fact that Kevin could more than likely ruin his life financially and etc. "Don't let it happen again." he said before turning and walking back to us.

"Ok, now we have to meet with the principal to talk about how the plan is going to go and everything." Matt said.

~Meanwhile in a rainy little town called Torture...I mean Forks~
"Alice that hair WAS attached at one point you know." I said sarcastically as the pixie like vampire tried to fix my hair for graduation in just a few hours.

"Sorry but if you would just hold still for a few minutes I could be done with it." she replied.

"I can't...I'm to nervous." I sighed.

"About what?" Jasper asked sitting on the bathroom counter.

"What if I fall on my face by tripping on my gown then when I fall I tumble into the back drop and make it mall which causes a domino effect making everything fall and inevitably humiliating myself for the rest of my life and end up being known as the girl who ruined graduation by tripping?" I asked seriously but the two of them just stared at me and started to laugh."What's so funny? I'm being dead serious!!" I yelled a little upset that they were laughing at me.

"Sorry darling...trust me it won't happen." Jazz said trying to relax me.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Trust me...I would've seen it." Alice said.

"Alice you only see things when people make up their minds to do something. It's not like I am gonna purposely decided to trip." I retorted.

"She's got you their Alice." Rose said from the door way.

"OK enough of this. I promise Livia...everything will be fine. Now hold still so I can do this." Alice said. I giggled and looked at Jasper who winked at me. Not in a flirtatious way but in a fatherly way.

~Back at the high school, Nobody's P.O.V~
So the plan was set. The decorations were hung. The chairs in place and everything was ready except for the pack. They headed home to get ready for graduation and the shocker of a life to one very special girl. Everybody was so excited to see her face when her dad walked up onto the stage to give her her diploma. Several hours later everyone was ready and was at the school.

~Olivia's P.O.V~
I rode to the high school with the Cullen's since they had the packs permission to come to the graduation since I begged them for weeks. Once we got there it was instantly tense. The pack and I lined up in order while everyone headed inside to get seats. I gave Emily my camera so she could take pictures so I could send them to my dad. After a few minutes of running around and everyone trying to figure out where I went I noticed some familiar faces. "General Worthington? Oh my gosh I'm so glad you made it." I smiled walking over to him and his wife.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." he said giving me a hug.

"I missed you guys so much." I smiled as I hugged his wife.

"We've missed you too." she replied.

"Have you heard from dad?" I asked.

"No but I'm sure we will hear from him very soon. Well we better head inside to get seats." he said.

"Ok." I waved bye then got back into place. Seconds later the song started playing and we headed inside.

~Kevin's P.O.V.~
I was sitting behind the stage in a position where I could see Olivia as she walked into the gymnasium and found her seat. That was my little girl out there getting ready to graduate and I couldn't go up to her just yet and giver her a hug. I sat in the back and waited patiently while the speakers spoke and everything. Finally they were calling names but Olivia was at the very end since our last name started with a W. From where I am sitting I have the perfect spot of her from her seat. She really has grown into a young women. Just like her mother. I wish she were here to see her. "Hey Kevin. How you doing?' Matt asked walking to me with the camera crew.

"I'm holding in there. It's taking everything I have not to jump out from behind here and go give her a hug." I laughed.

"Well we are moments away so we're gonna go back out there and get ready." he said. I nodded my head and then I was alone again. Her class only had about 178 kids in it and she was already close to the front.

~Olivia's P.O.V~
The rest of the pack had already received their diplomas except for Kim and I so we were last of course but we cheered for the rest of the pack. Kim was right behind me followed by six other kids. We rose from our seats and made out way to the stage but when we passed Emily, Sam, Billy, and everyone else (to many to name) we stuck a pose and they took pictures. Once we got to the stage we waited while twenty people ahead of us received their diplomas. "This is it...are you ready?" Kim asked when the person in front of me was called.

"I hope I don't fall." I laughed.

"Just close your eyes until you get to him and breath." she said.

"Good idea." I said.

"Olivia Jazmyne Waterman. Graduating with honors. Daughter of Kevin and Patricia Waterman." When my name was called I walked up the stairs and closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. I opened them but kept my eyes on my shoes until I got to who I thought I was getting my diploma from. Instead of seeing black shiny shoes covered with robes I saw tan ones. Familiar tan ones. I slowly lifted my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
0.0 How will she react?

What do you think? Good, Bad, Love, Hate?