Status: weekly updates :)

My Diary (if You Really Care to Know)

Moving, Friend Issues,...Oh, and did I mention I'm back?

OK....so I haven’t posted a new entry in AGES. I’m sorry for that, because above in the orange thing it says that I will post every week...which is what I intended, 3 or 4 months ago....Anyway, a lot has been going on lately. For starters, we moved. We moved from Michigan to Pennsylvania. Secondly, I had a ton of friend issues during the moving process which caused a lot of unneeded emotional pain and stress.Let me explain;

Well, I had this friend, see. We shall call her E. I don’t know if I have ever mentioned her before, but she has issues with her family. I mean SERIOUS issues. Her step father is a child molester and has been to jail for attempting sexual contact with a minor. He has tried to rape E many times, and says many crude, sickening things to her detailing what he would like to do to her. When she told me this one day, I was not surprised.

I always knew that something like that had happened to her; it was written all over her. For instance, her general behaviour in social situations, her attitude, the way she is extremely closed up and barely lets anyone in. The signs are all over the place, and I knew that it was just a matter of time until she told me. Even now, I still suspect that she did not tell me everything, and that more has happened to her than that, and you know what I mean when I say that . It’s just....sickening.. And then she told me that I could tell my parents. So I did.

Well my parents eventually told the school guidance counselor, but they waited until the end of the school year.They, and I knew full well how this might end up, So we wanted to do it after I got out of Michigan. That still didn’t stop the pain. Apparently the police came to E’s house. I don’t know what else happened after that because she never bothered to call me or confront me herself. So she got her ex boyfriend to send me a message telling me all about how much I have hurt E and how bad a friend I am.

Let me get a few things straight here. I told my parents because E told me to. I sat on the phone for HOURS crying and sobbing and telling my mom the entire situation because i loved her as any best friend would, and I was scared for her.Of course my parents would tell someone, who the hell wouldn’t? It’s a horrible situation. She’s even told me that on a lot of occasions, her mother has beaten her and yelled at her. Her mom never comes out of the house, and she barely lets her kids go out either, so they are stuck there with her and the child molester step dad.

But, it’s been about a month since that happened. So I’m pretty much over it now. I was very upset at first, because I gave her everything. I tend to do that with my friends. I give them everything until I have nothing left.

Anyway, in other news I gained TWENTY lbs in the past four months. I’m starting a new diet. It’s called the ABC diet. And I don’t care what you say, I’m doing it. I’m tired of trying everything I an and never succeeding. It’s time for a change, and I have the power to do it. I’m starting at a new school in three weeks, which means that I have three weeks to change so things about myself and start a new chapter in my life. I will call this chapter Success. I think that is a very appropriate name.

But I do want to ask those of you who are actually reading this, What would you do?What would you do if you were in this whole E situation? Would you have acted differently? I am really interested in knowing.

Oh, and I don’t want to seem like one those weird, comment seeking whores, but I would really appreciate it if you guys would take a glimpse at my new short story. I am really proud of it and I am looking for some feedback on the two chapters that I have posted so far. There will be 4- 5 chapters in total, but I am anxious to see what people think about it!