Status: I really don't know where this is going... but it's worth a go. Drafting.

Redhead.

Letter

I had gotten used to the fact that I would never forget Rosemary Connors. But that didn't mean that I liked it. I had just gotten out of bed, missing that warmth beside me that was Rose. I walked out of the apartment to the letterbox and found the usual. Bill, bill, junk, bill, junk... when I came across an unusual red envelope.

I walked back inside and sat cautiously on the couch and examined the letter. It had no return address, and the only thing written on it was in beautiful handwriting was 'Cole'.

I ripped it opened, not sparing a second.

Cole,

I don't know what to say really. I miss you. More than I have ever missed anyone before.
But I had to leave, you have to understand that. I can't stand being hurt. I know that I am selfish for putting you through that just so I could leave, unscarred, but I guess it's just an instinct to leave.

That windy thursday afternoon, I almost stayed. That was the first time I had ever hesitated. It made me scared Cole, all I could think about was you. Your smile, your voice.

I understand that you will never be able to forgive me for what I have done to you. But I really am sorry. You have to know that. I'm sorry that i'm selfish. I'm sorry that I fell for you. I'm sorry that I left you. I'm sorry that I still love you. I'm sorry that I will always be there in the back of your mind. And most of all, i'm sorry for giving you this letter.

I know this doesn't change anything,

Rose♥
♠ ♠ ♠
I really need a good dose of concentration.

Anila ♥