Status: I really don't know where this is going... but it's worth a go. Drafting.

Redhead.

Phonecall

That letter sat on my beside table, idly. As if it had beckoned me, I found my hand grazing the outer edges of the paper. I merely shook my head as I put my attention on the dark-haired beauty lying in my bed.

She had brown eyes. Nothing like Roses black eyes, that were like clear starry nights. She had dark brown hair, unlike Roses red hair that put fire to shame. Her hair layed limply on the pillow. Pin-straight. Unlike Roses hair that was a crazy as her.

I couldn't help but compare. I felt bad for using this girl as a distraction from the one thing on my mind, Rose.

The phone rang, that annoying sound dragging me out of bed with a groan. I had picked it up, and asked lazily,

"Yeah?", not hiding the impatience in my voice.

"Cole!?" a young voice exclaimed through the phone, causing me to flinch at the sudden volume.

"Yes?" my voice not concealing the confusion.

"Cole, it's me! Kate! Thank goodness I found you! Rose is in hospital and she's asking for you!" the voice blurted out quickly, with me barely keeping up. But as soon as I heard Roses name, I understood.

"I'm on my way" I said simply, hung up and was out the door, in a matter of minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
It feels as if I haven't updated for this in ages!, but i've just had so much more story ideas in my head. I've started a new story, Hopeless Dreamer. And I did change my username from LettersToTheGarbage to it's a beautiful day. I just felt like a change ^.^ I think i'm going to make a story soon, that'll have a happy ending. Maybe it'll be this one. Who knows. Because I only just noticed that when I was going through my stories, it was like going through a pile sadness. Hhm.

Anila♥