Status: For the moment i won't be able to update. don't give up on me . i'll get back to it soon :)

Suddenly Yours

Chapter 4

Ellie tried apologizing for her, but none of the guys seem to be upset, they were probably used to it by now.
Cameron had finally let go of Ellie’s hand, and that made feel a bit insecure, but she carried on with a smile.
“So where are we going to eat?” asked Nathan
“Where do you think?” replied Zach
No one said anything else, they just laughed and after a couple of minutes they were outside of a Taco Bell.
Everyone got the joke except for Ellie.
They got, in, sat down and started eating. All the guys were starving, especially Zach. They just kept eating and talking about the show. Andrea was laughing at their jokes, whilst Ellie just nodded. She was feeling bad, as if she was the third wheel, in this case the 6th wheel, because Andrea was fitting just fine.
This was starting to look like just another day in school. So Ellie just stay there in the corner, eating and not saying a word.
“So Ellie!” Zach had his mouth full when he yelled her name which caused a general laugh
“That’s my name, Zach” she replied
“Why are you so quiet?”
“Oh she’s like that all the time, she doesn’t have many friends so she doesn’t know how to act in a normal conversation” said Andrea stepping in front of Ellie, with the single objective of getting all the attention
“What are you talking about? I talked to Ellie in the meet ‘n’ greet and she was super nice and funny! And what is that talk of having no friends?” Nathan started to defend Ellie
She tried to say something, but Andrea stepped on again “You know what is like in high-school”
“No, I don’t. Why don’t you explain why this cool girl doesn’t have friends?” now it was Cameron’s turn to defend her
“She’s just not used with the cool people, she usually just walks behind me and I do the talking” Andrea said without even realizing that was acting like a stupid and superficial teenage girl
“ellie is this true?” Nathan asked, he had a bit of sadness in his eyes
Ellie nodded “It’s not like I’m this horrible creature that can’t make any friends, I am just too shy and…”
“And nothing!” Zach interrupted her “We’re your friends now!”
“WHAT?” asked Andrea really loud; the whole restaurant looked at them
“Do you have a problem?” Nathan asked Andrea
“Of course I have a problem, what is it that you guys see in her? All through the meet ‘n’ greet Nathan was all over her, and then Cameron and now here. What is wrong with you? Can’t you see I’m more beautiful and more smart and I’m even more fan! I have tons of posters of you guys on my walls; do you know how many she has? None! That’s how much of a fan she is. She only has your album, she doesn’t buy the magazines or the t-shirts or the bracelets. Do you call that a fan?”
“You bitch” Ellie said, but only Cameron heard her because he was so close. He squeezed her hand and once again Ellie felt more secure of herself, like it was time to show Andrea that she has been a horrible person
“You bitch!” she repeated, this time louder, so everyone in the table was silent. Ellie was shaking but she stood up and said the words anyway “You don’t realize you’re just making a fool out of yourself, and what is that talk about me not being a good fan? Do you think that the more money you spend, the more fan you are? Get over yourself, and stop treating everyone like garbage, and I’m done walking on your shadow. Don’t look for me in school anymore, and until you realize what a bitch you are don’t even think of me.” Ellie stopped to take a breath and then turned to the guys who were just starring in silence, just because they had no idea what to say “I am truly sorry you had to see this, and I am truly sorry if I disrespected you in any way. Thank you so much for the dinner, and thank you so much for being such nice guys to me and most of all I loved the show and I will always remember this day as a perfect day. I hope you guys have fun in the rest of the tour and please forget about this incident. You really didn’t have to watch this. Once again I’m sorry and I’m out of here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So another chapter :)
i know most of the people i'm showing this fan fiction don't have a mibba acount, but if you're reading and you do have: coment :) leave me some feedback
thanks
<3