Status: For the moment i won't be able to update. don't give up on me . i'll get back to it soon :)

Suddenly Yours

Chapter 5

Ellie left without looking back. She stopped outside the restaurant trying to find her cell phone to call a taxi or something since it was a 30 minute walk back to her house and Andrea had the car. She was almost crying but promised herself she wouldn’t do it, not here where Andrea could see her, she had to deal with so much in the last year and she was just tired. And when Zach told her they were friends now and Cameron squeezed her hand, she just felt like it was time to stand up for herself and do something about it.
She looked to the left and saw Andrea walking out of the restaurant and leaving alone, she felt bad to see her like that and most of all for ruining the guys evening. She looked back and saw the four boys leaving the restaurant too, she wanted to run and hide but her feet couldn’t move so she just stood there watching while they were getting closer and closer.
“You did good, girl” said Michael putting his arm around her shoulder
“I know we’re not supposed to say these things, but that Andrea was being a bitch, and I can only imagine what is like dealing with someone like her for a year.” said Nathan also showing sympathy
“Yeah and what was all that apologizing to us? You’re my hero now” – Michael was trying to make her laugh so she wasn’t so nervous. They could all see she was about to cry
“Now come back in and finish the dinner” – said Zach
Ellie’s jaw dropped. After that they still wanted to be friends?
“Why you look like that? We’re your friends now. Haven’t you heard what Zach said?!” started Nathan
“And when Zach says it, it’s pretty much like if it was written in stone” finished Cameron. They looked like they have said those words before
“Are you sure?” she asked blushing and with a very low voice
Nathan stretched his hand as a signal for her to hold them.
That’s how she accepted the invitation and got back in the restaurant. Their food was still on the table, and the boys quickly got back to eating it.
Ellie still felt a bit awkward and all the guys noticed it, after changing a quick look between them Michael started talking: “Ellie do you have a boyfriend?”
Cameron punched him in the arm
“Ouch, what?” Michael asked
“Don’t you think that’s kind of personal?”
Ellie smiled
“It’s not personal, I never had a boyfriend actually. I just never thought too much about it, and I guess the right boy never came along”
“Really? And you never even kissed a boy?” asked Zach
“Nope, I’m not one of those girls who obsess about having a boyfriend, you know. I just take one day at a time”
“Well you’re not alone, Cam here never had a girlfriend either” said Michael, and Cameron punched him again
“What now, dude?”
Cameron didn’t answer he just flashed a shy smile and got back to his food
“How is it possible? I mean… look at you, Cameron. You have such gorgeous eyes and you are such a nice guy, what girl could say no to you?”
“I think the question is who would say yes” laughed Michael
This time Cameron started throwing pieces of paper at Michael, who returned the favor. Everything they could put their hands on, they would throw at each other, and finally they got tired and stopped to laugh along with Zach, Nathan and Ellie.
“How about you, Ellie. Who could have said no to you? “asked Zach
“How about everyone, boys don’t look at me when they can look at Andrea. I just blend in, most of the times people don’t even notice me”
“Well I notice you” said Cameron, and Ellie noticed his big shiny green eyes starring at her. She felt a little shiver down her spine and then proceed to take a dip of her diet coke.
The guys chose to ignore Cameron’s comment, they didn’t want to embarrass anyone so, they just kept joking around
“Ok, then what’s your type of boy?” asked Michael
“Oh I don’t think I have a type”
“Everyone has a type” said Nathan with his mouth full
“I just want a boy that can make me laugh, and make me feel pretty and specially that love me, and that make feel loved”
“We got a romantic here” joked Zach
“Who’s to talk, I heard you’re a big romantic too, Zach Porter” replied Ellie.
As the time went by she was letting go of her shyness and her playful side was coming up, and all the guys really liked her. Just like Ellie liked them.
“Ellie, if you had to chose any of us to be your boyfriend who would it be?” asked Michael, trying to keep Ellie under the spot. Maybe he was to make her say something, maybe he was just messing with her. Who knows?
“Ah that’s unfair… of course she would choose me!” started Nathan
And Ellie laughed, really loud this time, and all the boys stopped and enjoyed her laugh. It was a different laugh, it was honest. She really liked their company, they were becoming real friends.
“No, look at her, she would choose me!” this time was Michael
“No, I want all of you to be my boyfriends, can I have that?” she laughed
“I’m fine with that” Michael carried on, and they all started laughing once again.
All the awkwardness was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i posted chapter 6 instead of,
everything is right now xD