Status: Complete.

Listen to the Thunder

And I do not know why I try.

The end of February came quickly, and today Alex and I are on Skype with Zack and Pat in my room, us two sitting on my bed while my laptop is propped up on a chair in front of us. We can’t really go down at visit them at the moment because we have a big assignment due in a few days, but at least Skype means we can look at them while we talk to them!

“So, we’ve got something to tell you guys,” Zack said.

Uh, what?

“Go for it,” Alex smiled.

Pat looked up at Zack, Zack smiling down at him reassuringly, and the exchange made me frown. Something’s going on here…

“We’re together,” Pat announced.

I don’t know who started squealing first, me or Alex. Zack and Pat started laughing, Zack throwing his arm around Pat’s shoulders, but there was also a look of relief on their faces. Pfft, as if we’d ever disapprove of them dating. They should’ve dated all through high school!

“Congrats, guys,” Alex grinned.

“I’m so happy for you! How did it happen?” I asked excitedly.

Pat blushed slightly, making Zack chuckle and kiss the side of his neck.

“Basically, because we live together we always saw each other bringing guys back home. Zack would always get extremely jealous if a guy came back more than once, and he would bitch at me about it. A few weeks ago, he brought back a guy who’d already been, so I called him a hypocrite and we had an argument,”

“It wasn’t just any old argument though, babe, was it?” Zack mused.

“Well, no. It was screaming, shouting, pushing…it was horrible. We, uh, didn’t speak to each other for two weeks,” Pat admitted.

I heard Alex gasp while I just dropped my jaw. Two weeks? That’s, like, insane for Pat and Zack! They used to barely go an hour without talking to each other!

“It was brutal. Pat’s stubbornness and my pride prevented us from sorting it out, until I cracked,” Zack continued.

“You cracked?” Alex asked.

“While Pat was out at lectures, I decorated our dorm with rose petals, blankets, candles and champagne, and blacked out the windows. As soon as he walked through the door he tried to walk back out, but I made him listen to me. I apologised for being such a dick, and Pat apologised too, and I asked him to be my boyfriend,”

“Zack’s words were I don’t want to bring anyone back here that isn’t you. I don’t want to be jealous of every other guy you bring back here that isn’t me. I want to be the only guy you’re with, romantically and physically,” Pat said softly, smiling up at Zack.

Alex and I chorused in ‘aww’, Zack blushing slightly.

“Pat was nearly crying,” Zack mumbled, trying to gain at least some masculinity back.

“I’m so happy for you guys. Really. You’re perfect for each other,” Alex grinned.

“Thank you. I’m never letting him out of my sights,” Zack chuckled.

“Likewise,” Pat murmured, pecking a kiss to Zack’s lips.

I couldn’t help but squeal again, Alex laughing and squeezing my hand gently. They’re just so cute! I couldn’t resist!

“How are you guys doing?” Zack asked.

“We’re great,” Alex gushed.

I just nodded my agreement, smiling too.

“I heard about Kyle and Nick being together,” Pat said softly.

I winced, frowning a little, but forced myself to shrug.

“He can do what he wants with his new life,” I said simply, avoiding saying my beautiful blonde ex’s name.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Zack pressed.

I know they’re only asking because they care, but I don’t needs everyone to check up on me all the time.

“I’m more than okay – I have sexy Lexy! What more do I need?” I grinned, pulling Alex into my lap.

Alex giggled and pressed his lips to mine in a quick kiss. I would’ve been happy with that, if he hadn’t rolled his hips against mine and caused me to start stirring. Shit.

“Shit, I know that look. Jack’s getting horny!” Zack teased.

“Shut up,” I grumbled, burying my face in Alex’s neck.

“You can talk, you’ve had a boner for over half an hour,” Pat shot back, defending me.

If he wasn’t an hour away, I would hug him.

“Then why don’t you do something about it?” Zack purred. I bet Pat’s hand went straight to his crotch.

“Alright guys, before we start having sex over skype, let’s sign off, yeah?” Alex laughed.

Zack grunted and switched their end of the screen off. Charming! Then Alex turned to face me, a wicked smirk on his face. Uh oh.

“You know we’ve only got 2 hours before we’re going out with Danny and Matt, right?” I reminded him.

“Mm, I remember. It’s that guy Colussy’s birthday from the end dorm, isn’t it?” Alex purred, ducking his head down to my neck.

I whimpered as his lips ghosted over my flesh, not making proper contact, just teasing. Bitch.

“H-How do you want it?” I managed to stutter.

“I want to ride you. I haven’t ridden you in so long, Jacky. Please let me?”

Alex is only begging because when he’s taking, I like him underneath me, so I can be in full control. Him riding me is not my favourite position.

“Lex,” I sighed, biting my bottom lip. I don’t like to deny him anything, but I don’t like him riding!

“I’ll make it worth your while, Jack,” Alex said softly, his voice thicker now it was full of lust.

The look in his eyes persuaded me, so I nodded, Alex grinning. He wasted no time in getting our clothes off, rubbing me through my boxers the whole time, so I was a panting, moaning mess by the time only my boxers were between us being skin-on-skin. Then Alex stopped, making me growl. What the fuck?!

“Shit, Jack, we didn’t replace the lube in your room,” Alex groaned.

Is that it?

“You’ll have to suck me then, won’t you?” I shrugged.

Alex’s frown turned to a smirk. I thought he might like that. As he pulled off my boxers, letting my painfully hard dick spring free, he suddenly looked sheepish. What now?!

“I, uh, kinda don’t need you to stretch me either,” Alex admitted.

I scowled. What? Why doesn’t he need me to stretch him? I know he can’t take me without any prep. What or who has he been doing?! Alex saw the anger in my eyes and gasped, quickly shaking his head.

“You know I would never cheat, Jack. I’ve been wearing a butt plug since I got up,” Alex chuckled.

Fuck, I'm an asshole. How can he take this so lightly? I basically accused him of cheating!

“I’m sorry, Lex. I’m sorry,” I mumbled.

“Hey, I don’t care right now. What I want is you balls deep inside me because I’ve been stretched for you since 9am,” Alex said firmly, wrapping his hand around my throbbing length.

I couldn’t hold back the groan that slipped from my lips, but I won’t let him have me yet. “What if we hadn’t had time to fuck before we went out, huh?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“I would’ve found somewhere for us while we were out. A bathroom maybe. Or a dark corner. Or maybe even just waiting until everyone was too drunk to notice and I’d just pin you to the wall and fuck you in front of all of them,”

Fuck, he has a way with words.

“Such a dirty boy,” I growled.

Alex just grinned and crawled down my body. In no time at all, he had lubed me up with his mouth, taken out the butt plug, and was slowly sinking down my dick. Holy shit! Even after wearing that plug all day, he’s still not fully loose. Once I was fully inside Alex, I waited a few seconds for him to adjust, grinning when he nodded.

After that I was lost in a haze of heat, heaving breathing and sweat, of ruthless thrusting, slapping skin and slamming hips. I gripped Alex’s waist harder when Alex’s back would arch, or when his eyes started to get half-lidded with lust. I moved my hips faster as he wrapped one hand around his length, sitting upright so I was even deeper inside him while he fisted his dick in time with my thrusts. I tilted my head back, my eyes closing briefly, as Alex’s moans got louder. Yeah, Matt will definitely be complaining about the noise he’s making. Not that I care. I love it when Alex is vocal.

It’s almost cruel how turned on I am, how close I am to my peak but yet still so far.

“Cl-Close,” Alex choked, the sweat glistening on his chest.

I thrusted as fast as I could, angling my hips so I hit his prostate every time. I know his body too well now. Fuuuuuuck. I cried out as Alex tightened around me. “JACK!” Alex screamed, throwing his head back.

I arched my back as Alex came all over his fist and our torsos, still thrusting as harshly as I could. I could tell Alex was a little exhausted and was starting to slow his movements, but I flipped him over so he was on his back. Fuck no, he’s not stopping before I’m done. Moans continued to fall loudly from Alex’s lips as I pounded into him, his legs wrapping around my waist to bring us closer together. So. Close!

“Come for me, baby. Come long, hard, filthy, dirty,” Alex whispered, licking a stripe up my neck.

That was all the persuasion I needed to shoot my load into him, crying out his name as I rode out my orgasm. Alex grinned and crashed his lips to mine, a sloppy embrace, but it was perfect for the moment. With a wince I pulled out of him and rolled onto my back, trying to regain my breath.

“Mm, that was amazing. I love you,” Alex murmured.

“Love you too, Lex. Shower before we go out?” I smiled.

Alex nodded and got off my bed, pulling his boxers back on before chucking mine at me. As soon as I had them on, I linked my hand with Alex’s and opened my bedroom door…only to see a post-it note stuck on the outside.

Next time, warn me! Alex is a fucking loud screamer!

Matt. My bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of Jalex time for you perverts ;)
And Zack and Pat are finally together! Whoo!
Kyle's a little more douchey in the next chapter :/

Thanks to everyone that commented! Please keep it up! I love hearing your feedback =]

LorenElizabethxoxo
Deanna Dangerous
MyCornerOfTheWoods
BOOM!roasted.
cameron liddell;
The Doctors Daughter
swwamy
dinosaursgorawr
revengefulvampire
ElyRae
BrendonUrieHasBigLps

xo