Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

13.

I was tempted, tempted beyond belief. Almost every part if my body was screaming in utmost desire for me to whisper back in Ronnie's ear "Show me". I wanted to feel Ronnie's lips press harshly against mine, our clothes to fall carelessly to the floor with no intent of them ever touching each others skin again for a good few hours. Luckily two parts of me remained in slight normality withholding some form of sense; my heart and mind. I knew that doing this would shatter Max, not just because his girl friend cheated, but because his best friend willingly did the deed.

I laughed at Ronnie after a long pause and brushed it off by saying we needed to leave. Soon enough we were back at the apartment the alcohol's effect gradually waring off.

"hey Abby" Ronnie said from behind me as we walked in.

"yeah?" I turned around.

"erm, sorry about before"

"what about before?" I played stupid.

"uh, what I said - about wanting to do things... You know, with you" he stuttered and mumbled his words.

"Dont worry about it, I was drunk you were drunk it was all in fun and being caught up in the moment"

"That's the thing..." he paused, speaking with confidence and advanced towards me "I wasn't caught up in the moment, I wasn't playing around, I was speaking the truth. But, I know I can't always have what I want" his eyes drifted down my body lust filling them.

"I... Ah... Uhm..." I stuttered, my mind being too confused and muddled up to produce anything that made sense.

"hey baby! How was your day with Ronnie?" Max entered the room at the perfect time!

"hey!" I forced a smile and kissed his soft lips quickly before embracing each other in a hug "and yeah, today was good" I said sheepishly looking over Max's shoulder to Ronnie who held his index finger to his lips.

Things just got interesting

~~~~~~~~~

"Max!" I whined in protest.

"don't max me women" he smirked

"ergh, ass" I muffed under my breath.

"huh? What was that? To scared to say it out loud are we?" Max taunted me, a devilish grin never leaving his face.

"I called you an ass!"

"you won't be calling me an ass tonight after you just behave and do what you are told!"

"your not the boss of me!" I huffed crossing my arms.

Max sighed heavily in defeat and walked to where i sat on the lounge; sitting next to me. He grasped both of my hands gently, holding them towards his body.

"please, Abby can you just try trusting me in this, I know your going to thank me later just stop trying to make this a harder process than It has to be - please babe" he pleaded sincerely.

"Fine" I huffed "but I have a condition"

"yes?"

"what is this 'surprise' for?"

"it's an early birthday present slash surprise, one of a few to come"

"MAXWELL GREEN!!" I yelled "I told you I didnt want anything for my birthday!"

"yeah? You didn't want anything but that doesn't mean I don't want to give you anything"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "your a stubborn little shit aren't you"

"yes ma'm" he saluted me "now come on, you need to go get ready"

"for what?" I attempted to get some answers.

"not telling!"

"than how do I know how to dress?"

"uhm, beats me. Just go dressy-casual ish"

"big help max, big help"

I headed into Max's room, luckily half of my clothes basically just stay here due to me always floating between my apartment and his shared one with the boys. I rummaged through my end of the closet and grabbed out my outfit with my little help from good old max.

After taking my dear time to get ready just to annoy Max I grabbed my bag with all my essentials and headed to the front living room.

"ready?" Max raised his head over the back of the lounge.

"yep"

"finally!" he threw his hands up in the air and stood up walking to the door.

I noticed he had changed now wearing a leather jacket, a new shirt, black skinny jeans with 2 belts and some black and white converses. I snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist sneaking my head over his shoulder. He smiled and kissed my forehead gently before softly removing my hands and keeping one in his palm, we interlocked fingers as we made our way to the car.

"I have something for you to wear" Max said as we got into the car.

"Really?"

"yep, here" he handed me a small black box.

I opened it slowly and pulled away the decorative paper before my excitement and enthusiasm dropped.

"seriously?" I picked up the blindfold and hung it at eye level a disapproved look hanging off my face.

"Yep, sorry all the little things count"

"wanna hope this is a bloody good surprise" I rolled my eyes and tied my blind fold up around my head.

For around, 15 minutes I saw nothing but black, heard nothing but the sound of Marilyn Manson playing through the speakers along with the random car horn every now and again. My body flicked weightlessly side to side as we turned corners. I relaxed and closed my eyes revealing more of the dark black that filled my sights.

Soon enough the car came to a steady halt and the engine was cut. I reached my hands up behind my head about to start loosing the knot that held the blindfold to my eyes.

"Uh, Uh, Uh - no you dont!" max butted in removing my hands from my head.

"Stay there! I'll be around to your side of the car in a second to help you out" I heard Max say before the sound of the car door opening and closing on his side before my side opening.

He removed my seatbelt and held my hands as he assisted me out of the car.

"I'll lead to where we are going, just trust me and let me do the work" Max informed me in a reassuring tone. I nodded in reply.

I felt Max's hands sit on either side of my hips comfortably. He began to gently push my forward in different directions leading me to my unknown destination. Max started talking to an obvious man by the tone of his voice letting them know who he was before we continued on our little journey.

After I heard a door close we came to a stop I heard voices having a conversation around me.

"Max, can I please take this off now?" I whined slightly, the conversations around me seized.

"Oh i suppose so"

"Thankyou!" I yelled kind of over exaggerated.

I smiled continuously as I began to untie the knot around my head. As the mask dropped, so did my mouth. I didn't not believe my eyes. I stood there, like a complete fucking dork not knowing what to say or do.

"you know, you can talk" max nudged me playfully in the ribs.

I glared at him for momentarily before grinning in excitement and letting out a small scream, jumping into Max's welcoming arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yelled repeatedly in his arms. I pulled away and pressed my lips to his holding them together for a moment before pulling away a smile immediately returning to my face.

"Go introduce yourself" he whispered in my ear gently; kissing my cheek.

I nodded and walked towards 5 members of one of my favorite bands. I could not express into words how much this meant to me. Max knew that I loved this band almost as much as Escape the Fate.

"Hey, I'm Abby" I showed a small smile and waved.

"Hey, I'm Chris" Chris motionless spoke nicely.

"I'm TJ" he winked.

"Angelo"

"Ryan"

"Balz"

"And I'm Ricky, Ricky Horror" Ricky smiled. Man, that boy was attractive.

"Nice to meet you all and thank you so much for letting me meet you all. And Max..." I turned to him "thank you, your amazing!"

"No problem, were happy to hang out" Chris spoke.

"Dude, were on soon" TJ objected.

The boys quickly came to a bit of a realization that if they didn't hurry their they wouldn't be on stage in time. They ran around like idiots trying to get ready, Chris was in the mirror doing his makeup and Ricky was standing behind him, impatiently tapping his foot.

"im so not going to have time to do my makeup if you don't hurry up" Ricky said huffing at the end of his sentence.

"Oh well" Chris shrugged.

"Ergh!" Ricky threw his hands up in the air and threw himself down on the couch.

"Ricky" i perked up.

"yeah?" he looked up.

"Do you want me to do your makeup for you?" I asked.

"You don't have to"

"I dont mind, if you want me to I will, if not I won't" i shrugged "Doesn't bother me either way, I'm happy to help"

"if you wouldn't mind, that would be good - thanks" he smiled, playing with his 3 lip rings.

He handed me his makeup products and i set to work following the careful instructions he gave to me. Within 10 minutes I was finished and I was pretty happy with his result. He smiled and checked in the mirror which was now free.

"Thanks!" he smiled and hugged me.

"Anytime!" I grinned over his shoulder at Max who was chatting in the corner to TJ.

"Hey guys" some random guy opened the door "time to get out there" he left.

"goodluck out there, kick ass and thanks again it was great meeting you all" I smiled.

"Abby... Abby... Abby..." Max said shaking his head.

"Your coming side stage, come on!" Ricky grinned.

I smiled biting my lip and followed them out with Max by my side. The band headed on stage and the crowd cheered along with my loud chanting from side stage - earning a good old stare from people working back stage.

"We are Motionless In White and we hope you all have a fucking good night!" Chris yelled into the mic "Now this first song is dedicated to our new friend, Abby! Fucking JUMP!" Chris yelled, screaming 'jump'.

The band started rocking there hearts out. I loved watching them do the whole synchronized head banging, I always wondered how they could continue to do that over and over again without getting extremely dizzy or something.

One by one, different bands played and then unfortunately the concert was over. After all the sweaty men changed i joined in a conversation with the Motionless In White guys. I ended up exchanging numbers with all of them and they reassured me that they would see me soon and would text me.

I was curious when they said they would see me soon; very suspicious. Gradually the bands packed up and began to head to their RV's. We headed out with them and said our goodbyes giving each of them a hug before we left.

With a skip in my step I held Max's hand for the walk back to the car. I was continuously pulling him forward with my skipping motion.

"Skip with me Max!" I cheered.

"you've got to be kidding right?!"

"well this night is kind if for me and my wishes..." I said in a persuading tone.

He rolled his eye and began a limp skip with me towards the car. Once we got there and dropped hands I fell into a pit of laughter.

"Okay, life complete! I just got Max Green to hold my hand and skip with me!"

"Shut up you!"

We made our way back to the apartment and got changed into bed-ware. My phone on the nightstand vibrated, a new text appeared on my screen.

To: Abby
From: Ricky Horror

just keeping my, "I will text you later" promise. It was great meeting you tonight. Goodnight Abby, sweat dreams. x

To: Ricky Horror
From: Abby

thankyou & you too! :) Goodnight Ricky x

I rolled under the sheets next to Max and rested my head on his chest. I could hear the steady rhythm of his heart beating in his chest.

"Thank you so much for tonight Max, your an amazing boy friend!"

"no problem, anything for you" he ran his fingers through my hair gently.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Max..." I spoke suddenly.

"Mm?" he mumbled.

"I think im falling in love with you"

He sat up abruptly and being a little confused I sat myself up and looked at him.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Uh, I think I'm falling in love with you" I repeated in an uneasy tone.

"Oh good, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hearing things" he nodded contently.

I stared in amazement, he basically didn't have any reaction to what I said, let alone give me some sort of response.

I was giving up when he whispered "Me too" before taking my cheeks into the palms of his hands; kissing me with a gently, loving and lustful kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Abby's outfit

So yes there is some new characters from the band Motionless In White they include Chris Motionless, TJ Bell, Ricky Horror (Olsen), Joshua Balz, Ryan Sitkowski, and Angelo Parente. And yes, I know Ricky Horror/Olsen wasn't in the band at this time but ohwell, I like him so he can be in it.
And sorry i havent updated in a while, my laptop broke so it was hard writing so i had to basically write this whole chapter on my phone. But, im on holidays in a few days so hopefully ill get some more chapters out asap.

So, what did you think of the chapter? Please comment!