Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

14.

“Max!” I objected once again.

“No Abby, come on just put something nice on”

“I don’t know what is ‘nice’ for where we are going”

“Fuck” Max mouthed and rolled his eyes “Ronnie!” he called out sternly “Get your fat ass in here!”

I laughed as Ronnie groaned and walked in. He looked at Max emotionlessly and then drifted his eyes to me. I start to feel a little self-conscious; I was just standing in my bra and undies, obviously that didn’t bother Max or Ronnie. Perfect. Not awkward at all...

“Wh-what did you need?” He stuttered addressing his question to Max. Although when he spoke he didn’t look at Max at all, he kept his eyes glued to my eyes.

“What should she wear? You’re the girly one! Go pick something out for her!” he pointed to my cupboard.

“Please” I added sincerely.

Ronnie stayed silent and nodded before walking to my open cupboard. He scanned through my clothes heading towards the dress section. After a few moments he pulled out a dress and kneeled down searching through my shoes. Once he decided he placed the dress and shoes on my bed before walking out.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked quietly.

“I don’t know” Max shrugged.

“Look, how about when I’m getting dressed you go talk to him, see what’s wrong”

“Yeah I ‘spose” He said before kissing me quickly “Be back soon” he said as he walked out of my room.

I sighed, I should have been excited for the apparent last one of these surprises that Max and Ronnie had planned. Sure, I loved them but I couldn’t help but being side tracked by Ronnie. I felt horrible. I think me being with Max is hurting him somehow, I don’t know. But something is defiantly wrong with him, I hope Max finds out what’s wrong with him, if there is anything wrong or if it is just simply a 10ft pole stuck up his ass.

I got dressed into my dress individually picked out for me by Ronnie. I looking in the mirror at my attire I realised something; I didn’t actually own this dress. I had never seen it before in my life. It was defiantly something I would wear but I never actually purchased this dress. I frowned and pulled the dress around so the back was now facing the front.

I hope you like the dress, I seen it and thought of you.
- Ronnie


After I read what was on the tag I tore it off and safely stored it in my bedside draw. I quickly touched up my makeup and hair before I was content with my appearance. Slipping on my shoes and my jewellery I walked out of my room to Ronnie and Max who were sitting on the lounge both eyes locked onto the TV.

“I’m ready” I smiled.

“Wow you look beautiful” Max smiled taking his eyes from the TV.

Ronnie didn’t say anything.

“Ready to go?” Max asked.

“Yep”

“Okay but here’s the deal, you have to promise to do as your told…”

“Ugh, okay! I’ll be good I promise!” you huffed.

“Thank you, now come on” he took my hand in his.

Ronnie got up and turned off the TV before forwarding out of the front door down to the car. I locked up, my hand still linked with Max’s before we both walked down to his car. Ronnie was in shotgun meaning Max was driving; I jumped in the backseat. The engine ignited and soon we were moving; I pulled out my phone.

To: Ronnie
From: Abby
Thank you for the dress, its beautiful.

To: Abby
From: Ronnie
No problem, glad you like it.
You look beautiful by the way.


To: Ronnie
From: Abby
Thank you, you have great taste :)
Are you okay?


To: Abby
From: Ronnie
Yep

To: Ronnie
From: Abby
You do realise you’re a horrible liar, what’s wrong?
Did I do something?


To: Abby
From: Ronnie
Its nothing, I’m fine

To: Ronnie
From: Abby
There you go, lying AGAIN

To: Abby
From: Ronnie
Look, I’m sorry okay!

To: Ronnie
From: Abby
Then why are you lying to me?
I would expect you could tell me stuff, I would tell you whatever because I trust you!


To: Abby
From: Ronnie
I don’t know, it’s kind of complicated. Not really, I’m just going to screw things up.
You mean a lot to me


To: Ronnie
From: Abby
Just tell me? It will be okay.
You too Ron Ron <3


To: Abby
From: Ronnie
I’ll tell you later, okay?

To: Ronnie
From: Abby
Promise?

To: Abby
From: Ronnie
I promise.
Love you Em Em :)


To: Ronnie
From: Abby
You too Jo Jo

The car came to a halt. The car trip had flew past in the time I had been texting Ronnie, I felt a little better but I was still concerned that there was something wrong with him. As I got out of the car I realised that we were at the boy’s rather large apartment. All of the lights were out, I assumed we were just stopping here so Max or Ronnie could get something before heading off to our destination.

“Babe, cover and close your eyes” Max said as we stopped at the front door.

I nodded and did as I was told. I felt Max’s hands slip on my hips as he directed me to which I assumed was inside of the house. I heard the door close before we stopped moving. Max dropped his hands from my hips but I still continued to keep my eyes sealed.

“You can open your eyes now” Max said with enthusiasm.

I dropped my hand and screamed.

“Surprise! Happy Birthday” Everyone I have ever known screamed at me.

“Thank you!” I yelled before wrapping my arms around Max and kissing him quickly before doing the same to Ronnie but only kissing his cheek.

After everyone said there ‘Happy Birthday’s’ the party started. Good music, good drinks and good people; tonight will be good. I split from Ronnie and Max and headed to the bar to get a drink. I sat up on the stool and waited for the bartender to finish serving the other people that were waiting for their drinks before me.

Two fingers poked my sides and I jumped in surprise; I flicked myself around.

“Ricky!” I yelled jumping off the stool and hugging him.

“Hey Abby” he smiled adorably “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Getting a drink, do you want one?”

“I don’t really drink much” he shrugged.

“Oh come on, one drink? For me?” I pouted.

“Okay, for you! Only because you’re the birthday girl” He smiled and jumped up onto the stool beside me. “Hmm… what to get, what to get…” he twiddled his thumbs.

“Can I get 4 tequila shots please?” I ordered and looked at Ricky.

“That better be just for you” he glared.

“Nope” I smiled cheekily.

“I said I would have one!” he objected.

“Yeah, you would have one for yourself, and you have to have one for me because I’m the birthday girl”

“Egh, you suck” he shook his head as the 4 shot glasses were placed in front of us filled with tequila “This is going to suck soo bad”

“Aw baby” I giggled “Ready? You have to do one after the other!” I asked.

“Ready as I’ll ever be” he gulped.

“Okay, GO!” I yelled and grabbed my first shot and downed it, quickly downing the other one before the burning sensation filled my throat.

I finished and looked over to Ricky and cracked up laughing. He sat, eyes squinted close, tongue hanging out of his mouth and a sour look on his face.

“Not funny!” he whined.

“Very funny!” I taunted “Come on, let’s go see the rest of the guy’s” I pulled Ricky off the seat and tugged him through the crowd of people. Honestly, I didn’t know everyone I saw but I didn’t care they were probably friends of friends or something.

“TJ!” I squealed jumping on his back expectantly from behind; covering his eyes with my hands.

“Who is it?” He tried to look up “Dude, who is it?” he laughed.

“Okay they have leg’s… nice legs actually” He began trailing his hands up my legs. Soon they reached my thigh and were heading higher I screamed and laughed jumping off his back.

He turned around to face me “Abby!” he cheered hugging me.

“TJ!” I said cheerfully over his shoulder “And hey guys!” I addressed to everyone else in Motionless in White with an added wave.

“Nice leg’s” TJ said in a perverted tone and added in a wink.

I shook my head and laughed. For a while I sat and talked to the boys in Motionless in White. Everyone in the band had become good friends of mine, especially Ricky and TJ. The worst thing about having friends who were in a band they had to tour all the time, which sucked. Probably not the best idea for boyfriend material either. Smart one, Abby.

I heard my name being called out from somewhere in the mass crowd behind me, I looked behind me but couldn’t see anyone I shrugged it off and continued with my conversation with Angelo about chicken wings and his absolute love for them.

“Abby!” A husky voice said before a hand laid on my shoulder.

“Ronnie, what’s wrong?” he looked angry, real angry. I could see the rage seeping from his eyes, I was excepting him to punch someone from the deathly look in his eyes.

“You need to come with me” he said sternly.

I nodded and cautiously stood up “I’ll be back soon” I addressed to the curious eyes of Ricky, TJ, Chris, Ryan, Angelo and Balz before following Ronnie.

I started getting sucked in behind him in the crowd of people, I couldn’t really help that I was shorter than him and not as strong as him either. A hand grabbed mine from in front of me, I looked down at it and recognised the tattoo covered hand of Ronnie’s. Soon we were out of the thick, sweaty crowd and headed for the backyard.

Ronnie stopped dead in his tracks, he said nothing but point his finger; I followed the direction with my eyes. I noticed in the back corner of the yard there were two people sitting beside each other at the table. It was a guy and a girl, I couldn’t make out any faces. I began to walk closer, Ronnie followed hesitantly behind me.

The guy had dark hair and tattoo’s and the girl had blonde hair, a real skin tight short dress on and massive fake boobs. If she jumped they’d probably knock her out. The faces became clearer, one of them anyway – the only one I gave a shit about.

Max and the girl leaned over the tabled and ran their noses over the lines of cocaine purposely rowed up across the tabled. My vision started to become hazed. The force of the cocaine obviously hit them both and they harshly smashed their lips to each other. The lustful kiss continued for a good 5 minutes, their lips inseparable from each other. They were too locked up in each other’s embrace for Max or the whore girl to notice Ronnie and myself standing there with watching eyes.

I couldn’t take anymore. I began to walk away, not saying anything to Ronnie or anyone of the surrounding people who were asking why I was crying.

“You’re a fucking idiot Max!” I heard Ronnie yell “I hope your fucking happy that you just ruined Abby’s birthday you selfish prick. She seen everything! You’re lucky I don’t punch you in the fucking face, but I wouldn’t do that because I care about Abby and her feelings and that would make her more upset than she already is all thanks to you!” He yelled uncontrollably, his words spilling out In venom.

“Abby!” Max desperately called out to me.

“You fucked up big” Ronnie said harshly.

I continued to walk as fast as I could. I pushed my small frame forcefully through the crowd ignoring the many people calling out my name. I threw the front door open and walked out onto the street, beginning to walk to an unknown destination. I didn’t know where I was going, nor did I care; anywhere would be better than here.

“Abby!” Someone called out, I didn’t bother to turn around or care.

They continued to stalk me, I heard footsteps running, getting closer and closer.

“Go – away” I choked out.

“Abby” Two arms grabbed me and turned me around “What happened?” Ricky asked.

I couldn’t talk. I just stood there looking into Ricky’s eyes. With no words coming to mouth Ricky wrapped his arms around me, I stood their sobbing into his chest; ruining his shirt.

“I-i j-just want to leave” I choked out croakily through sobs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama, drama, drama.
What did you think?
Abby's outfit
Comment please, :D