Cruel

Hotel

The conversation between Scabior and Amelia dwindled to occasional remarks as the three other men met up with them, having only found remnants of old fires. Shortly, the group found themselves all sitting in an old diner, the building reminiscent of something that should be condemned. The waitress popped her gum as she came next to them, but when she saw Scabior she quickly blushed and straightened up a bit from her slouched position.

“What can I get for you, lovely?” The question was entirely concentrated on Scabior, who smirked as if his usual self had returned. He did a quick once over of the girl, who couldn’t be more than seventeen, and winked. The girl blushed scarlet, but kept her cool as she gave a sly smile back. Amelia rolled her eyes, annoyed, while Greyback and Oliver were clearly trying to hold in their laughter. Eric was the only one who seemed completely oblivious to the situation, his eyes fixed outside as if he was bored…but Amelia had a passing feeling that he was staring at her from the corner of his eye.

The female Snatcher loudly drummed her fingers on the table, glaring at the waitress as she turned to look at her. She didn’t seem too pleased that Amelia had ruined the eye-fucking going on between herself and the oh-so-lovely Scabior.

“Yes?” she asked, way too bitter for Amelia’s liking.

She narrowed her eyes, almost as if she was daring the other woman to carry on with her attitude. This one wasn’t a complete idiot, though, and took the hint as she pulled out a notepad from her pocket.

“What can I get you?”

Amelia didn’t miss Scabior’s smirk as she ordered, but decided to ignore it completely. She did, however, give herself a mental slap. Great, she thought, I probably just gave him a bloody ego boost.

It was already almost night fall by the time they finished eating, mostly because the guys had been goofing off. Amelia still had a headache, so she mostly just sat there and sipped some tea, still trying to decode her emotions. She knew she had felt jealousy when the waitress was flirting with Scabior, and she knew she was physically attracted to him. Amelia wasn’t too sure about his personality, though; of course, he could be amazingly charming when he wanted to, and he could also be nice, but here were also times that he wasn’t so nice. After a second of thought, though, she conceded to herself that she really wasn’t much better.
Her thoughts drifted back to him…to how perfect he was. His hair that was in dreadlocks, but not completely, how his eyes burned whenever he made a sarcastic remark, or when they lit up whenever Amelia could come close enough. The way he was so arrogant, but could still muster up the courage to let her be right. The way they always fought, and always ended up so close to each other.

Amelia almost hit her head on the table when she realized what this meant. She, Amelia Mercer, liked him, Scabior Morris.

This was a horrible realization. Completely horrid.

“Hey, darling, we’re going to this motel not far from here. Are you coming?” Scabior was looking at her quizzically, and Amelia figured that some of her emotions must’ve been displayed on her face, so she quickly put on her familiar smirk before nodding.

It was raining- no, that was an understatement- it was bloody pouring. It was as if someone had turned on a hose and had just let it fall on Earth. The walk to the motel was brief as they ran towards it, avoiding the extra water Oliver was sending after them as he stepped into puddles. But, as short as their run was, they still arrived at the motel soaked.

The man behind the counter regarded them tiredly, looking as if he’d rather be anywhere else at the moment. He eyed them all quickly, although his gaze rested on Amelia. Thankfully, she quickly realized the reason for his gaze; the rain had made her shirt stick to her, and so she zipped her jacket quickly. Scabior sent her a quick smirk, amused at her actions, before he went forward to the reception. “Three rooms, if you may.”

The guy didn’t even look at his computer before answering his client, as if he already knew his answer. “Sorry, sir, there are only two rooms available at the moment. It’s our busiest time of the year; we usually don’t give rooms to people who haven’t reserved it. I’ll make an exception this once, though.” Once again, the guy’s eyes flicked towards Amelia, and she couldn’t help but think that this slime ball needed some bloody action.

Scabior turned to look at the group, and they all shrugged, even Amelia. Two rooms were better than none in this weather. The receptionist gave them two room keys, gave Amelia a lingering look, and then the Snatchers were walking down the halls trying to spot their rooms. They were right at the end of a long hallway, next to each other.

“Alright, so let’s figure out the rooms. Amelia, you’re with me. The rest of you will share a room.” The men erupted into sound, talking all at the same time. The woman didn’t say anything because for one, she knew it was no use arguing; Scabior would get his way with this. Two, she wasn’t exactly unhappy about the room agreement.

“Look!” Scabior yelled, already out of patience. Amelia rolled her eyes, those guys just had to go and make him angry. “This is what it is, no arguing. First, because I’m sure if one of you room with Amelia you’ll have your heads blown off by morning and two, I don’t want to sleep in a room with you guys. You bloody stink. Now, go.”

Amelia grinned, partly because of the compliment –which was undeniably true- and partly because the three men only grunted before stumbling into one of the rooms.

“Well, that took care of them. You comin’ or not, darling?”

Amelia managed to hide her blush by stepping into the room, brushing against Scabior as she did so. When she looked back up she saw that it was a very simple motel room,; one queen-sized bed, a dresser, a mirror and a small bathroom. There wasn’t even a window, which was a bit sad…but all of those thoughts evaporated completely once she turned back around to Scabior and was met with his lips.

They were rough on hers, and she could feel the cracks from dryness on them. His kiss wasn’t sweet or innocent, it was hungry and passionate. It was as if he had been starving in the desert for days, and she was his water. His hands roamed across her body, resting against her hips as Amelia looped her arms around his neck. It was only then that she realized that she was just as hungrily returning his kiss. They stumbled to the bed clumsily, Scabior falling onto her as they fell together. Their bodies mashed together even more than before, not an inch between them. They parted mouths, gasping a bit, but it only lasted a split second before Scabior was placing kisses on her neck, his hands exploring up her shirt. Her hands made their way to the hem of his wet shirt, and she quickly pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor. She quickly ran her hands over his stomach, feeling every curve of it before Scabior was attacking her lips again. Amelia was just about to moan when Scabior pulled himself into a seating position over her, a smirk on his face.

His breathing was quick and short, just as Amelia’s, but she could still feel the anger rising up. What was he playing at? His smirk only grew as he saw her expression clearly written on her face. He reached for his shirt, still straddling her to the bed, and pulled it on as they were both silent except for their panting.

“Well, that was fun, wasn’t it love?” he said before pecking her on the lips, getting up and leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this chapter. It was a bit hard to write but I hope it still ended up good. <333
Don't silent read. (: