A Year Without Rain

Cue The Thunder

{Glydel's P.O.V}

Did he really just ask me if I wanted to be his beanie gurl? My heart was pounding like I just ran a thousand miles. This is so amazing. What do I say? Yes? Do I say something different? ..Why am I stressing over what to say? JUST SAY YES!

“YES!” I shrieked and he smiled, kissing me on the cheek. My stomach went crazy and I giggled.

“You're my one and only beanie gurl.” ♥

{Devina's P.O.V}

“Zach!” I yelled, looking for him. I had the biggest crush on him. He was super sweet...and cute! But that wasn't the reason why I liked him. His voice is beautiful and I love his weirdness. He's so amazing.

“Yes?!” he yelled from behind the couch. What was he doing there...?

“I gotta tell you something,” I said, sitting next to him. He nodded for me to continue as he drank one of his water bottles. He's obsessed with them... it's scary. “I think Sammy likes Nathan...”

“I see that, too!” he stated, smiling. “I think we should get them together...”

“YES!” I yelled and then Sammy started to scream. I looked up seeing Sammy looking at us from the couch. “How long have you been there..”

“Long enough to know you guys are going to hook me up with Nate!”

Zach coughed, then said, “Do you want to?”

“Well..yeah.” She giggled and smiled. “But I can do this myself. I don't need help, loves.”

Zach and I both sighed, and said, “Alright.” I suddenly realized how close we were to each other, and I blushed, getting up.

“So..you're just gonna stay here?” I asked and he nodded, drinking more of his water. I patted his head. His hair felt so soft. “Have fun.”

{Nat's P.O.V}

“CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE?!” Cameron yelled at Nate, Michael, Glydel, and Sammy. We were still under the table trying to have a conversation but they wouldn't leave us alone. The only thing I was okay with was that Glydel was talking to me about her new boyfriend. ♥ “I mean I'm happy about you two and all...it's just I don't wanna hear about you guys kissing. That just crosses the line!”

I glared at him. “It doesn't cross the line. It's adorable and I'm so happy for you two!” She giggled and Michael kissed her cheek.

“EWH GUYS GET A ROOM!” Nate yelled and I rolled my eyes. “GOT A PROBLEM, NAT?!”

“Yes, you and Cameron are being so mean!” I stated and Sammy nodded.

“Oh so now you're agreeing with Nat?! I thought you were cool, Sammy,” Nate joked and I burst out laughing. Sammy stayed quiet, I guess she didn't know what to say.

Still laughing, I asked, “What do you mean by that, dreads?!”

“Because you don't understand, I'm going to say this as clear as possible. YOU AREN'T COOL. Gosh, blondes these days,” he stated and Sammy giggled. Nate winked at her and looked back at us.

“I'M NOT BLONDE!” I yelled, crossing my arms.

“IT'S OVER NAT. YOU ARE NO LONGER MY BEST FRIEND,” he proclaimed, then got out from under the table, and stomped away. He went to the entertainment center and yelled. “IT'S OVER.”

“FINE BE THAT WAY!” I yelled back, rolling my eyes.

Right when I was about to start another convo with Michael and Glydel about them being together, I heard Nathan yell, “I WILL BE THAT WAY!”

“He just never stops, does he?” Michael laughed and I nodded, laughing into Cameron's shoulder. Cameron didn't move and my stomach was going crazy with butterflies. “Guuuuuuurl, you and Cameron a thing?”

“Huh?” Cam asked, giving Mickey a glare. I didn't answer to it and neither did Cameron. “No, we aren't. We're just really close. You know?” My heart sunk and I suddenly stiffened.

“Yeah, we are.” I moved away from Cameron and Sammy gave me a knowing look, then looked away to the ground. “I'm going to go watch T.V.”

{Cameron's P.O.V}

I sighed. “Uhh, I gotta go talk to Nat.”

“Have fun,” Mikey replied, holding onto his girlfriend's hand.

“Oh, I will,” I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes. I walked to the entertainment center, seeing Nat watching a D.V.D collection of her favorite show, Glee.

“Nat, we have to talk,” I mumbled. She didn't look at me, she just stayed watching the T.V.

“I have nothing to say to you.”

“Why are you mad at me?” I asked. She hesitated for a second, then sighed, looking at me.

“Remember what we were talking about before everyone came under the table?” I asked.

“Yeah...” I slowly said, biting my lip.

“Why didn't you tell Mikey we were dating?”
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo