Status: Active

You Had Me at Hello

TJ

I smiled and sat down next to Josh, looking at him. I don't know what I wanted to say, or what it is we were going to talk about. I honestly forgot the moment I looked into his amazing eyes, wait.. What?! I shook my head, making my hair fall straight in my face. There, maybe if I see his face, I won't be distracted.
I sighed, ''what's happening between us? because, honestly, I have no fucking clue, and it sort of.. worries me. I mean, you're one of my best friends, Josh, am I doing something wrong or...'' before I could continue, he finally spoke up.
''Nothing's wrong, I don't know why everyone insist on someone going on between us, we're fine, TJ. Don't worry.'' he forced a smile. I raised an eyebrow, flipping my hair out of my face so that I could look at him.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking, or why he was acting so happy, I mean, just a second ago he was stuttering and nervous, and now he's sitting here, smiling at me.
I looked into his eyes yet again, feeling butterflies flutter in my stomach. I bit my lip, trying to see if this was all just some cover up, you see, Josh is the type to keep his feelings to himself, usually he'd tell me if there was something bothering him, but I guess nothing's wrong.
I nodded, ''okay then, I'm gonna go. See you tonight, man.'' I smiled at him and got up, walking out to the bus. I opened the door and walked in, lookng around. We were leaving pretty soon for Ocala, Florida and we had bus call pretty soon, I just wanted to check and see if anything happened to it while we were in the hotel.
''Whatcha doing?'' someone said, making me jump. I turned around to find Johnny B of Get Scared looking at me with a confused expression.
''Uh... Nothing, what the hell are you doing on here?'' I asked, raising an eyebrow.
''We're about to leave for Ocala, just came in to tell you guys... Wait, where is everyone?'' He said, looking around. I laughed, ''they're all in the hotel, getting ready, give us a few minutes, we'll be gone soon.'' I nodded, looking over at him. ''Alright, man, well, I'm gonna----- wait, I forgot, how are you and Josh?'' He asked worriedly, which was unexpected, because I didn't think anyone else knew about that. Other then the boys, of course, but I didn't think everyone knew.
I rolled my eyes, ''there is no me and Josh, okay.'' I sighed, ''so shut the fuck up already, would you?'' I shouted, a little louder than I expected.
''Whoa man, what's wrong?'' A concerned Ricky asked, walking into the bus. He looked tired, and slightly annoyed. I shook my head, faking a smile. ''Nothing,'' I walked over to Johnny and grabbed a hold of his shoulders, ''he was just leaving.'' I said, guiding him toward the front of the bus and pushing him off.
''What. The. Fuck.'' He growled, shaking his head and walking off.
''Okay, first you and Josh, now you and Johnny.'' Ricky said, annoyance clear in his voice, he always gets this way when drama happens, even when it has nothing to do with him.
''Whoa, there is NOTHING going on between me and Johnny, what the fuck would make you think that?'' I pratically shouted at him, he looked a little shocked at my reaction but quickly shook it off, and with that, he got up and looked me straight in the eyes. ''Dude, calm your fucking hormones or something, all you're doing is starting fucking bullshit, please, just grow the fuck up.'' he shook his head and walked off the bus, aggravated.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, looking at the celing. He was right about what he had said, I really need to grow the fuck up. Just as I was about to leave, the rest of the band walked in, instantly heading for their bunks. We had a 15 hour drive to Ocala, and they all needed the rest. I bit my lip and went back to my bunk too, putting my iPod in and blasting Breaking Benjamin.

After a while, I fell asleep, and before I knew it, I was in my own little world.

''Joshhhhh... ngh...'' I moaned, for some reason. I didn't know what the fuck was going on, but from what I could tell, this was not something I would usually dream about.
I felt my breath hitch in my throat when he stood up, he was naked, and sweating.
Holy shit, I am having a sex dream about my best friend. What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck.
I wanted to wake up just then, but I couldn't. He was doing some... disturbing things to me, but oddly, I liked it. I really liked it. Fuck it, I loved it. But it was wrong, extremely wrong.

Before I knew it, I was up, screaming, freaked out. My eyes were wide, and my mouth felt as if it had been filled with cotton. I couldn't breathe, I felt slightly dizzy, I was so shocked that I didn't notice Ricky open the curtain to my bunk. I blinked a few times before looking over at him, ''hey, are you okay? I heard screaming.'' he asked worridly, really concerned.
I wipe the sweat off my forehead and looked over at him, ''Y-yeah man, I'm great, go back to bed.'' I stuttered, averting my gaze back to the celing.

Something was going on between me and Josh, and there was no denying it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy shit.
I am so sorry, I know this sucks.
but I can't come up with anything!
I need a co-author... If you're up for it, message me, or comment, anything.
I can't do two points of views at once, it's too much thinking for me..
sorry.
Thank you for the feedback eveyrone, you're all amazing!(: