‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Blood For Me Please

Tessa

Ben shut the door, and I started pounding on it. It was locked. “Sophia!” I called through the door. I didn’t hear her respond. “Damn it!” I picked up the metal chair that was still in the room and banged it against the metal door. What the fuck is with all the metal?

Emmett and Jasper appeared and I gasped. “Where’s Sophie?” Jasper asked.

“Ben took her in there,” I answered pointing to the metal door.

Jasper growled before kicking at the door angrily. It flew off the hinges and into the room. Jasper ran in and Emmett and I followed.

Ben had Sophia against a wall, her hands pinned to her side, and he was forcing a kiss on her. Jasper ripped him off her and threw him across the room. I was in front of Sophia. “Are you okay?” I asked worried.

She nodded as she glared at Ben. “Yea.”

I looked over at Ben and Jasper tearing at each other to see Ben puff into a wolf. Jasper threw the wolf at the wall and it whimpered.

Then two more wolves came in. “Shit,” Emmett hissed glaring at the new wolves. He ran at them and started to beat them up.

“I’m gonna help Em. You don’t have full vampire strength,” Sophia told me. She was suddenly on one of the wolves and killing him.

“Great,” I muttered. “I’m in this hell hole with the assholes and I don’t get to beat any of them up.” I turned and looked over my shoulder with paranoia and Danny punched me, throwing me across the room. I groaned in pain as I hit the wall.

“Tess!” Emmett shouted. I reached my hand to my head and felt a thick texture. I tried blinking away black spots in my vision.

“The famous Tessa has finally lost a battle,” Danny taunted. I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them again, to see the black spots had gone nowhere. Danny picked me up by my neck before throwing me to the other side of the room.

Then I blacked out.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emmett POV

I snapped the wolf’s neck before throwing it at the wolf Sophia was fighting. I then went for Danny’s throat. I pushed him against the wall and choked him. He shifted into his wolf form before I could kill him though. I growled and pushed him down on the ground before biting him.

He shifted into his human form immediately and shook a lot, before finally dying. Thank you, vampire venom.

I rushed over to Tessa, who didn’t seem to be awake. I could still hear her pulse though. It was slowing down.

I picked her up and ran out of the room and to the house as fast as I could go. Carlisle had me put her on the hospital table.

“She’s received many blows to the head…I don’t know if she’ll make it out without being a full vampire,” He told me.

“Then make her a full vampire,” I hissed, pushing him slightly. I bit her neck and injected my venom into her system and licked the wound. I did that at all other veins before pumping her heart for her. She wouldn’t die. She couldn’t.

I heard and felt her heart beating faster than before and sighed. The transformation was starting.

It had been almost two days before Alice came in the hospital room. “She’s gonna wake up in a minute exactly.”

I nodded. “Thanks…Is Christian safe? Tess would die if she hurt her…”

“She’s with Seth and Edward. Sophia wanted to be here when Tessa wakes up. And Christian’s safe with Seth…Edward went because Tessa’s half-transformation was enough for him.”

I nodded. Everyone still in the house came to the room. We all looked at Tessa as she stirred.

Tessa

I opened my eyes and looked around without moving. I could see a lot.

“Tess?” I felt a hand touch mine. I jumped back and landed on a counter. My eyes moved around the room. Emmett, Sophia, Jasper, Alice, Josh, Carlisle, and Esme all looking at me. Emmett took a small step towards me and I moved a bit away. “Tessa…”

My throat was burning. It felt like it was on fire. I wanted blood…The blood that would soothe the fire in my throat.

“Tessa.” Emmett made his way in front of me and reached for my hand. I almost reached back for it, but then I smelt it.

Fresh blood. A heart pumping it around the body. Keeping it moving. I was partially aware that I licked my lips, but I wasn’t focused on that.

“Tessa,” Emmett said again.

My eyes flickered between him, the door, the people around the door, and the window. The blood was calling to me.

I wanted it to run down my throat and I wanted to kill to get it. I would kill for it.

In a flash I jumped out the window and ran through the forest to find the blood I smelt.

“Are you sure this is the right way?” I heard a voice ask.

“Yea. I’ve been out here a few times. Don’t worry, Jess.”

My throat burned more and I found them. They were walking with bags. It didn’t matter. I ran up behind the girl and pressed her to a tree before locking my teeth on her neck and taking the blood, greedily. She gasped and the guy fell back in shock. I heard it.

I dropped the girl’s lifeless body and turned to the boy. “Tess?” He asked.

I pounced on him and took his life away, like it was nothing. To me it was. I had blood in me and I was pleased. I licked my lips and looked down at my clothes. They were messy. “Hm…” I grabbed one of the backpacks and pulled some jeans and a shirt from it. I changed quickly before running elsewhere.

I didn’t know where I was going, but I didn’t mind. I was still a bit hungry, maybe I can find some yummy people to eat.

Yes, I shall do that. I’m starved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet u didn't see that coming!!! Muhahaha :D
If u didn't notice, Tessa killed Mike and Jessica... Yupp. Muhahaha :D

Links below. :D

Tessa
Danny Wolf
Ben Wolf