The Last Fight

Lillith Is The Final Seal

“No dammit! No. We’ve got to face the facts, Sam never wanted to be part of this family. He hated this life growing up, he ran away to Stanford the first chance he got. Now it’s like déjà vu all over again. Well I’m sick and tired of chasing him, screw him. He can do what he wants. Sam’s gone, he’s gone and I’m not even sure he’s still our brother anymore. If he ever was” Dean said quietly as we stood in Bobby’s house; it had been a couple of days since the fight and none of us had called or talked to Sam.

“You stupid son of a bitch! Well boo-hoo, I’m sorry your feelings are hurt. Are you under the impression that families are supposed to make you feel good? Make you an apple pie, maybe? They’re supposed to make you miserable, that’s why they’re family!” Bobby yelled at us with so much anger in his voice; I looked down at my shoes as I stood beside Bristol who was a complete mess and it broke her heart when I told her about the fight with Sam.

“I told him, you walk out that door and you don’t come back, and he walked out anyway! That was his choice and after what he did to Bailey, I don’t want him anywhere near him!” Dean yelled back at Bobby just as angry; now I might hate fights within the family and I would have normally stopped this one, but sometimes you just need to get all the anger out.

“You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like your Dad. Well let me tell you something, your dad was a coward. He’d rather push Sam away than reach out to him, that doesn’t strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was, so you do all of us a favour and don’t be him” Bobby told Dean firmly and we all knew that it was true; after Dad died Dean thought he had to step up and take Dad’s place which in reality he didn’t need to do.

Suddenly I wasn’t in Bobby’s house anymore and I wasn’t with Dean nor Bristol; I looked around the fancy room which had candles, paintings of angels and angel statues causing fear and confusion set in when I realised that I had no clue where I was or where Dean and Bristol and Bobby were.

“Hello Bailey, it’s almost time” I heard a deep familiar voice sound from behind me making me whirl around and come face to face with Castiel; of course he would be behind this and I was slightly shocked that he was actually talking to me now, which he hadn’t been doing for a few weeks now.

“Hello Bailey, you’re looking fit. You are in what we call a green room, we’re closing in on the grand finale here. We want to keep you safe before show time, try a bowl of butter chicken and rice. It’s your favourite, from that small Indian restaurant in Delaware. You were eleven I think?” Zachariah told me as I placed the glass back down; something about he just made me feel on edge and it was like Uriel all over again.

I walked around the fancy room trailing my fingers along the table before I looked up at an amazing painting; I turn around and freeze when I see bowls of butter chicken with rice sitting on the table, besides that there are a number of glasses of raspberry soda. I glanced around the room before I walk closer to the table and pick up a glass of soda.

“I’m not hungry, thank you. Where’s Dean and Bristol? Are they safe?” I asked him which I hated doing because I wanted nothing from him but I needed to know; I kind of wished that it was Castiel who talked to me and not Zachariah but I guess there was still something up with him.

“You don’t have to worry about them, they are here in another room and they are both safe. We want you be focused and relaxed, all the seals have fallen except one. The final seal will be different, Lillith has to break it because she’s the only one who can. Midnight tomorrow” Zachariah told me as he walked around the room a little bit; but he always glanced over at me which was getting on my nerves.

“I don’t really care about that right now, I’ll only be focused and relaxed if I can see Dean and Bristol. Otherwise I walk out of here pissed off” I told Zachariah and I meant every word because I would find a way out of here; even if it was the last thing I would do because I needed to see my family and make sure that they were okay.

“Oh you won’t be seeing them Bailey, at least not right now. I’m surprised you haven’t realised it yet being as smart as you are, your family distracts you and you don’t even see it” Zachariah told me sharply as he stepped closer to me and hearing him say that was like a slap in the face; I glared at him not liking him one bit now before I glanced over at Castiel who just looked away from me, before they both disappeared.

I had been pacing the room for an hour now as I tried to decide whether or not to call Sam; I didn’t know what I would say to him and I didn’t know what he would say to me, I didn’t even try to stop Sam from leaving and if I were him I would be pretty damn pissed off about that.

“Hey Sammy, it’s just me. I just want you to know that yeah I’m still pissed, but you’re my big brother and I miss you. We’re family and no matter how bad things get, that will never change… I’m sorry and I love you” I said as I called Sam’s phone but it went straight to his voicemail so I left a message for him, I hung up and looked around the room as I felt miserable.

I was still pacing the room when I walked over to a statue of a white angel before I knock it over letting it smash on the floor; I smirked as it gave me a little thrill because I’m sure that I wasn’t meant to do that to angel statues but right now I couldn’t care less, I was bored and alone which wasn’t a good mix for me.

“You asked to see me” I heard Castiel’s voice behind as he appeared in the room; I quickly turned around to face him and glanced down at the smashed statue, before I looked back up to Castiel as I bit down on my bottom lip hoping that he wouldn’t say anything about the statue.

“Right umm… well I need to ask you something” I said to him but I knew that he would most likely say no to what I was going to ask him; but I still thought that I would give it a shot because it wouldn’t hurt to ask, right.

“Anything you wish Bailey” Castiel told me as his amazing blue eyes locked onto mine which sent a shiver down my spine; I finally knew what these feelings were after I had a talk with Bristol and she told me that she got the same feelings when she was around Sam, it didn’t take me long to figure that one out and deep down I already knew that I liked Castiel more than I should, I just didn’t want to admit it.

“I need you to take me to see Sam, there’s something I have to talk to him about” I told him as I fiddled with the bottom of my shirt which I did when I was nervous; I always got nervous around him which confused me, surely if you had feelings for someone than you should feel amazing and comfortable around them not nervous.

“I don’t think that is wise Bailey, have you forgotten what happened the last time you met with Sam? I am sorry Bailey but no” Castiel told me making me frown at him because even though I knew he would say no; I was kind of hoping that he wouldn’t and he would say yes to me but obviously I was wrong.

“What do you mean no? Are you saying that I’m trapped here? I need to talk to Sam, please Cas” I said looking at him hopefully; honestly I didn’t see what the big deal was with me seeing Sam. I just wanted to see him and apologise to him in person; I always needed to see him to make sure that he was okay and safe.

“You can go wherever you want, except to go see Sam. If you want to go anywhere then just tell me and I will come with you, is there anywhere you would like to go Bailey?” Castiel asked me as he softened his eyes and voice for me; I knew what he meant because he hadn’t stopped visiting me in my dreams.

I nodded slightly at him letting him know where to take me and I watched as he reached his hand out to mine; I held his hand back before we both disappeared from the room and I closed my eyes as I felt like I was flying again. When I felt my feet touch the ground again I opened my eyes and saw that I was standing on a real life beach with Castiel still holding my hand; I looked around seeing that we were the only ones here.

“Just like my dream, you found me a beach that is practically the same one that’s in my dream” I said smiling as I felt the sun beat down on my face; I looked down only to see that I was wearing a tank top and shorts, just like in my dream letting me feel the sand underneath my feet.

“I knew that this would be where you would want to come as a last wish, if it came to that so I started searching for a beach that reminded me of the beach you dream about. I hope this one suits your needs” Castiel said to me softly as I felt his eyes burn into the side of my face as I continued to look around the beach in amazement; I could believe he would go search for a beach for me.

“It’s perfect Cas, thank you so much” I said smiling as I looked up at him and turned around to face him; I reached up cupping his face with my hands and pulled him down closer to me, I closed my eyes as I pressed my lips onto his and kissed him softly.

I was just about to pull back from him when he didn’t kiss me back because I thought I had just pushed too far; but then I felt Castiel’s arms wrap around my waist and his warm soft lips press back onto mine as he slowly kissed me back, I was surprised by how good he was at kissing but I wasn’t about the complain about that.

Later On

“What is so worth saving? I see nothing but pain here Bailey, I see it inside of you. I see your guilt, your anger, confusion. In paradise all is forgiven, you’ll be at peace even with Sam” Castiel told me as we sat on the sand beside each other; he had his arms wrapped around me holding me tightly against him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I’ll take the pain and the guilt, I’ll even take Sam as is. No more crap about being a good soldier, there is a right and there is a wrong here, and you know it. You were going to help us before they dragged you back to Heaven, so please Cas help us now. Get us to Sam so we can stop this before it’s too late” I said desperately as I looked up at him hoping that he would help us; he was our only choice to getting to Sam in time.

“I do that and we will all be hunted, we’ll be killed Bailey” Castiel told me what I already knew but he seemed to like making sure that I knew what would happen; I turned around in his arms slightly so I could look at him better.

“If there is anything worth dying for, this is it” I told him softly as I looked at him; I felt his arms tighten around my waist before I felt the flying feeling yet again but this time when I opened my eyes I noticed I was back in another fancy room, but this time Bristol and Dean were waiting for me.

I smiled happily as I ran over to Dean and into his arms as I held onto him tightly; Dean lifted me up in his strong arms and held me tightly to him chest, I smiled feeling Bristol join in on our hug while Dean kissed my forehead repeatedly as I noticed that I was wearing the same clothes as I was earlier.

I look over to thank Castiel but I saw him holding a knife in his hand; he cut his own arm catching Dean and Bristol’s attention, we all watched him as he began painting some sort of symbol on the wall with his own blood. Zachariah yelled out Castiel’s name from behind us and when he started walking over to us Castiel placed his palm on the centre of the symbol; causing a burst of white light form and took Zachariah with it.

“He won’t be gone long as we have to find Sam now, we have to stop him from killing Lillith. Lillith isn’t going to break the final seal, Lillith is the final seal. She dies and the end begins” Castiel told us all before he placed two fingers against Dean’s forehead; I closed my eyes until I felt solid ground underneath my feet again.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were inside a church; I looked around until my eyes landed on Sam and Ruby who was standing in another room, when I saw that Ruby had seen us I instantly started running to the room with Dean and Bristol following behind me, but it was too late because Ruby locked the doors on us.

“Sam? Sammy!” I screamed along with Dean and Bristol while Dean pounded on the door; I pushed against the door to try and get the doors open before anything else can happen, my heart skipped a beat when I heard Sam yell our names back to us which meant he knew we were there for him.

Dean stood back a little before he kicked the door as hard as he could which surprising burst it open; Dean stormed forward while pulling the knife out and of course Ruby was still cocky as ever, but when she went to dodge the knife Sam grabbed her arms from behind keeping her still as Dean stabbed her in the stomach.

“I’m sorry” Sam told us as Bristol and I ran over to him; I stood beside Dean while Bristol checked Sam over but he just pulled her into his arms and held her tightly to his chest. At that moment a light suddenly appeared in the middle of the circle of blood and the circle began to turn; Dean pulled me into his arms while Sam still held onto Bristol.

“Sammy, let’s go” Bristol said as she grabbed onto Sam’s jacket as the four of us watched the blood turn in horror; but it was too late and I didn’t even know if we would be able to get out quick enough, but I sure hoped that we would survive this.

“Dean, Bristol, Bails… he’s coming” Sam said quietly as he grabbed a hold of Dean’s jacket; just as Dean reached over and grabbed Sam’s jacket. We all held onto each other as the light burned brighter; this was it Lucifer was rising and we couldn’t stop it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!