The Last Fight

Safety Room

“Ten species go extinct in Key West Sea. In Alaska fifteen man fishing crew, all stricken blind with cause unknown. In New York a teacher went postal, locked the door and killed exactly sixty-six kids. All this in a single day, they’re all seals and they’re breaking fast” Bristol told us as we stood in Bobby’s living room while Sam was down in the safety room; we were trying to help him detox from all the demon blood that was inside of him.

“How many are left?” Dean asked out aloud as he took a deep breath before glancing over at me; I was on the couch staring off at nothing as Bristol, Bobby and Dean talked. Not only did I have to lock my brother in a panic room and leave him in there alone; but ever since Castiel got pulled back up into Heaven he’s been distancing himself from all of us, which hurt me more than what it should.

“Who knows, it can’t be many now. I’m just wondering… the apocalypse being nigh and all, is now really the right time to be having this little domestic drama of ours? Look I don’t like this anymore than you guys do, but Sam can kill demons. He’s got a shot at stopping Armageddon” Bobby said softly but it would piss Bristol and Dean off anyway; it would piss me off too if I was actually paying attention to what was being said.

“So what? We sacrifice Sam’s life? His soul for the greater good, is that what you’re saying Bobby? Times are bad, so let’s use Sam as a nuclear warhead?” Dean asked as he stared at Bobby as Bristol started shaking her head; none of us would agree to doing something like that because it was suicide for Sam.

“Look I know you all hate me for suggesting it, I hate me for suggesting it. I love that boy like a son, all I’m saying is… maybe he’s here right now instead of on the battlefield, because we love him too much” Bobby told us as I ran a hair through my hair and as much as I didn’t want to admit it; this was getting too much for me to handle and I just wanted Sammy back with us.

“You guys hear that? That’s a little too much nothing” I said as I stood up from the couch which shocked Dean, Bobby and Bristol; but they realised what I meant when I took off and ran downstairs to the panic room, I opened up the little window and saw Sam on the floor convulsing.

“What if he’s faking it?” Dean said as the three of them stood behind me and looked through the small window; I would have slapped Dean for even thinking that but right now was not the time to get into a fight with him.

“That ain’t faking!” Bobby yelled as Sam was suddenly lifted up by an invisible force and slammed against the wall; Bristol unlocked the door letting us all rush into the room as Sam was still being thrown against the walls. Bobby and Dean manage to grab him before pushing him down onto the bed and holding him there; I stepped back and watched the three of them tie Sam down onto the bed.

“I’m sorry, I can’t bite my tongue any longer. We’re killing him, keeping him locked up down there. This cold turkey thing isn’t working. If he doesn’t get what he needs soon, then Sam’s not going to last much longer” Bobby said as we made our way upstairs again and I couldn’t help the tears that rolled down my cheeks; seeing Sam like that was just too much.

“No. I’m not giving him demon blood, I won’t do it. I would die for him in a second, but I won’t let him do this to himself. I can’t, I guess I found my line. I won’t let my brother turn into a monster” Dean told us all firmly as Bristol pulled me into her arm letting me cry onto her shoulder; it didn’t take long until Bobby and Dean were at my side to try and calm me down but I just needed to let it all out, it took a couple of hours until I passed out on the couch and fell asleep.

Outside

“Stop Sammy, the only place you’re going is back inside with me. Do not test me, we’re trying to help you Sam” I told him firmly as I found him getting ready to steal one of Bobby’s cars; I stood there pointing a rifle at my own brother which was a lot harder than I thought but I knew I had to get him back inside.

“No Bails, I’m not going back into the room. You won’t shoot me princess, you can’t do it. If you can, then shoot” Sam told me as he walked over to me and I felt my bottom lip tremble a bit; he was a complete mess with dark circles under his eyes and his skin white as a sheet.

Sam stood in front of me with the gun pressed against his chest; he looked down at me as he pulled the gun higher on his chest. I watched as he grabbed the rifle from my hands and raised it up; I knew what he was going to do and it shocked me because Sam had never once hurt me, but he brought the rifle down letting the rifle butt hit my head and knock me out.

Motel

Dean and I walk into the motel room only to see Ruby there packing her bag; Dean told Bristol to stay with Bobby because she didn’t want to see this which she fought him on but in the end she stayed, I on the other hand was already sitting in the Impala so Dean had no choice but to take me with him. I had never seen Dean this angry before and it actually did scare me a little bit; sure he was angry that Sam got out but what made his blood boil was the fast that Sam hit me, then left me laying on the ground.

“Let her go!” Sam yelled as he shoved Dean off Ruby who he had pinned against the wall with the knife to her throat; I rushed over to Dean and helped him slowly stand up before I faced Sam, I saw his eyes soften when he saw the cut on my head which he caused.

“Just take it easy, this must have been some party you two had going, considering how hard you tried to keep us from crashing is” Dean said coldly as he sent a death glare at Ruby and if looks could kill than Ruby would be six feet under by now; all I wanted to do was get my hands on Ruby and teach her what happens when you mess with my family.

“Dean, Bails I’m glad you’re both here. Look, let’s just talk about this alone. Ruby please leave” Sam said to us and when Dean went to stop Ruby he was stopped by Sam; my jaw tightened when I watched Ruby run out the door like the chicken bitch that she was.

“She’s poison Sam! Look what she did to you! I mean, she up and vanishes weeks at a time, leaves you cracking out for another hit? And you would have never ever hit Bailey if you hadn’t become best friends with a fucking demon!” Dean snapped at Sam as he made sure that I was standing behind him; he always did this when he was protecting me but now he was protecting me from Sam.

“She was looking for Lillith! You’re wrong Dean, just listen to me for a second. We got a lead on a demon that’s close to Lillith, come with us and we’ll do this together” Sam told us as he looked at us both sadly; I just wanted the old Sam back but I knew in my heart that it was never going to happen, at least not now.

“That sounds great. As long as it’s you, me, Bailey and Bristol. Demon bitch is a deal breaker, you kiss her good bye and we can go right now” Dean told him in his firm big brother voice which was hard for anyone to say no too; but I had a feeling that Sam was going to say no right now which would not end well.

“Stop bossing me around Dean! My whole life you take the wheel, you call all the shots. And I trust you because you’re my brother, now I’m asking you for once just trust me!” Sam yells at Dean which caused even more tears to form in my eyes and to roll down my cheeks; Sam was right but Dean only called the shots to keep us all safe.

“No. You don’t know what you’re doing Sam. It’s not something that you’re doing, it’s what you are! It means… it means you’re a monster” Dean said quietly as a tear ran down his cheek while Sam nodded; I was busy wiping the tears off my cheeks so I didn’t see Sam hit Dean so hard in the face that it caused Dean to fall onto the floor, and because I was behind Dean I was pushed to the floor as well.

This time I was the first one to stand up as I was sick of what was happening to Sam because he was standing back and letting it happen; I glared at my brother causing Sam to glare back at me before I stepped closer to him and punched Sam as hard as I could. I hit him again but this time in the stomach which knocked him backwards into the bathroom; of course Sam got the upper hand on me quickly as he punched me in jaw before grabbing my arms and throwing me across the room, the glass table shatters when my body lands on it.

I groan in pain as I watch Dean lunge at Sam throwing punching but Sam got the upper hand again; he punched Dean twice letting his head hit the mirror which shattered it. Sam threw Dean through the wall that separated the main room from the bedroom; now they were both close to where I was laying. I watched as Sam kneeled beside Dean and wrapped his hand around his throat; Sam kept choking Dean until his eyes were starting to close which is when Sam let go and stood up.

“Neither of you know me, you never did and you never will” Sam said coldly to us leaving Dean struggling for breath; I watched as Sam turned to leave us laying there in pain when Dean found his voice, I was trying all I could to get up but laying on top of broken glass made moving too painful.

“You walk out that door, don’t you ever come back” Dean said weakly causing Sam to glance over at him; I watched as Sam glared at Dean one more time before he turned and walked out the door, slamming it behind him and leaving us both laying on the floor in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment!