The Last Fight

Be My Valentine?

Morgue

“Hey Bails, be my Valentine?” Dean asked as the four of us stood in a morgue looking at body parts; I looked over at my big brother only to find him holding a container out to me that contained a person’s heart causing me to just roll my eyes at him.

“Wait a second. These hearts both have identical marks, it’s like some kind of letter. Oh crap, I think it’s Enokian” I said to them as I showed them the two hearts which caused Dean to get his phone and call Castiel; who appeared in the morgue a few seconds later so I handed the two containers to him so he could take a look.

“You’re right Bailey, these are angelic marks. I imagine you’d find similar marks on the other couples’ hearts as well. It’s a mark of union, this man and woman were intended to mate. Cupid has been here” Castiel told us as he set the two containers down and looked at us as he explained to us about the Enokian.

“A what?” Sam asked as we all glanced at each other because we of course knew about Cupid but we never actually thought he existed; I wondered if it actually was a full grown man wearing a diaper and could fly while shooting people with arrows.

“What human myth has mistaken for Cupid is actually a lower order of angel, technically it’s a cherub, third class. They’re all over the world, dozens of them. And we have to find him and stop him before he kills again” Castiel explained to us before we walked out of the morgue and went back to the motel to change; once we were all ready we headed out again and found a restaurant to grab something to eat.

“Meet me in the back” Castiel told us once he realised that Cupid was at the restaurant and he was just about to eat Dean’s burger; I glance over at a couple that had just started to make out in the booth that they were sitting at and when I looked back Castiel was gone.

We walked into the back room where we found Castiel standing with his hand stretched out in front of him; he was speaking in a different language so we didn’t understand what he was saying but it was clear that he was getting Cupid here.

“Cas, where is he?” I asked him softly when a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind suddenly and I was picked up in a hug; I glanced behind me to find a large chubby naked man who was giggling as he bounced me around a little.

“Here I am!” Cupid said happily as he placed me down and smiled as he hugged Castiel, Bristol, Dean and Sam; apparently that was their handshake which no one liked and I would have preferred to be in a fight then experience their handshake again.

“Why are you doing this? Your targets, the ones you’ve marked are slaughtering each other. Why are you doing this?” Castiel asked him once he had finished hugging us but his smile faded when he heard what was happening; I watched Cupid closely so I knew instantly that he wasn’t the one we were after.

“You think that I…? Well uh… I don’t know what to say” Cupid said before he started crying and turned around so he wasn’t facing us; Sam and Dean decided to send Castiel over to talk to Cupid which was fine with me. It was clear to all of us that this wasn’t Cupid’s going but when he mentioned our parents being a match made in Heaven; Dean lost it and punched Cupid which did nothing but hurt his feelings.

Restaurant

Bristol and I walk quietly in front of Dean as we entered the restaurant through the back door to find Castiel; a soft gasp escaped my lips when I saw Castiel sitting on the floor shoving raw beef into his mouth and I felt my hunger for Cas kick in as I ran over to him, I felt a demon grab onto my hair before my head was slammed down onto a table causing me to black out.

I laid on the floor as my eyes fluttered open and I saw Sam standing in front of an old man in a wheelchair which had to be Famine; Sam had blood smeared over his face so I immediately knew what happened at the motel and I heard Bristol sob quietly to herself because Sam had promised us all he’d never drink demon blood again.

“No one lays a finger on this sweet little boy. Sam, I see you got the snack I sent you. Don’t worry, you’re not like everyone else. You’ll never die from drinking too much, you’re the exception to the rule. Just the way Satan wanted you to be, so cut their throats” Famine said to Sam as demons stood by and watched; I prayed my hardest that Sam wouldn’t do anything to use his powers.

“Sammy no!” Dean said to our brother and I could hear the sadness in his voice because we knew that once Sam got demon blood in his system then he wasn’t our Sammy; my vision was still a little blurry but I could see Sam raise his hand causing all the demons to pour out of the men’s mouths at once.

“Well, fine. If you don’t want them, then I’ll have them” Famine said as Dean quickly picked up the knife and watched on; Famine opened his mouth as all the demons flew into his mouth and down his throat which was horrible to watch but I couldn’t look away.

“My power won’t work on a horseman, but it will work on them” Sam said as he walked forward slowly and raised his hand before he squeezed his hand into a fist; Famine’s mouth opened in a scream as black smoke oozed out of his body causing Sam’s nose to start bleeding, but he kept going until all the demons are gone.

Bristol stood up before she ran over to help me stand up as I rubbed my head with my hand; I looked over to see Castiel also standing up as he wiped his mouth clean while Dean just stared at our brother in silence, and I knew that as soon as we got to Bobby’s house that Sam was going to be locked up in the panic room again.

Bobby’s House

“Dean! Bristol! Bailey! If you’re out there, please. Help!” I could hear Sam yelling for us as we stood outside of Bobby’s panic room and all I wanted to do was go in there and help him; but I knew that we couldn’t do anything to help him right now.

“That’s not him in there, not really. Sam just has to get it out of his system” Castiel told us to reassure us I guess but nothing was going to cheer us up or make us feel better; Bristol was the first one to walk back upstairs as tears fell down her cheeks and I knew I had to be strong for her because I knew if I started crying too, then Dean was going to worry about me as well as Sam.

“Come on princess, he’s safe in there. We don’t need to be down here, Cas will let us know if we do need to be here” Dean said to my softly as he placed a soft kiss on the side of my head as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders; he turned me around and led me upstairs to Bobby’s house as I held back the tears that were threatening to form in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey Outfit

Please Comment!