The Last Fight

The Last Fight

Today was the day that everything was going to happen and it honestly sucked because I knew I’d be losing my big brother and no one knew if it was for forever or not; Castiel was practically human now as he got his powers taken away from him, Death had just given Dean his ring so we could send Lucifer to Hell and trap him in a cage, and finally Bobby made a deal with Crowley and sold his soul but then Crowley also let Bobby walk again.

We needed to get demon blood for Sam to drink so he had a chance of holding back from Lucifer so he couldn’t completely over take Sam’s body; Dean and I were coming back to the motel room with the blood we were able to get our hands on while Sam stayed in the room with Bristol so they could talk and just be together, I knew Sam would be telling her to find someone else that she loves and to stop being a hunter.

I hand the bags of blood that I was carrying to Dean because I wasn’t ready to see Sam just yet as I knew if I was around him then I’d start a fight with him; I wasn’t going to fight with him if this was the last time I was going to see him as my big brother and Dean understood that so he left me outside for some alone time, which didn’t last long because Castiel walked over to me a few minutes later.

“I’m not very good at this human thing yet, so I don’t really know what to say to you to make you feel better” Castiel said to me honestly which I couldn’t help but smile at because he was trying to cheer me up but he just didn’t know how do; if he was still an angel then he’d just take me somewhere so we could spend some alone time together but now he couldn’t and I did miss that.

“You don’t have to say anything Cas, nothing is going to be able to cheer me up or make this any better. Sam’s made his decision and everyone’s agreed to it, apart from me and Bristol” I said to him softly as he stood in front of me and placed his hands on my hips letting his thumbs rub my hips soothingly; I looked up at him as I rested my hands on his arms and I always thought it would be easier to have him human but I was starting to miss the angel in him.

“Can I do this then?” Castiel asked him before he leaned down closer to me and pressed his warm soft lips against mine for a kiss; I didn’t even have time to reply to him before he kissed me but I wasn’t going to start complaining as I kissed him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck so I could hold him against my body as we he filled our kiss with passion.

“Hello? Guys we’re kind of busy here if you hadn’t noticed, now let’s go” Dean said loudly causing Castiel to pull back from our kiss as I looked over to my brother to see him packing up the Impala which meant he knew where Lucifer was; Bobby was coming with us so Bristol and Sam were going to ride with him while Castiel and I went with Dean.

Detroit, Michigan

“Bailey I know you hate me for doing this, but it’s the only thing that we can do right now to get to Lucifer. Just know that I love you so much and you’ll always make me proud, I want you to stop hunting and just live a normal life” Sam said to me as he trapped me between him and the Impala so I had to listen to him but I was shocked when he said he thought I hated him; I looked up at my brother as I forced the tears not to form in my eyes because this wasn’t the time or place to have a good cry as Lucifer was waiting for us.

“I don’t hate you Sammy, I could never hate you no matter what you’ve done or going to do. I just hate that you’re saying yes after we’ve all been so strong in saying no, I love you too” I said to him as I wrapped my arms around his waist and just hugged him which he instantly returned; I didn’t want to let him go because I didn’t know if I was going to see him after this as Sam just wanted to face Lucifer with Dean.

“Sam it’s time to go” Dean said to our brother softly as he didn’t want to break up our hug but he had to so they’d be able to go and get this other and done with; I inhaled deeply taking in Sam’s scent before I slowly unwrapped my arms from around his body but not before he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

We all turned around as Sam finished the finally bags of blood before he walked down the alley and into the demon filled building that also held Lucifer; I stood in between Bristol and Castiel while Bobby stood on Bristol’s other side while Castiel had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was holding onto Bristol’s hand, as we tried our hardest to silently conform each other which wasn’t working all that great.

It only took a few minutes until Dean was walking out of the building himself and it was clear by the look on his face that the plan hadn’t worked; we walked through the street which wasn’t a good idea because all the TV’s in the store windows were showing breaking news of disasters happening all over the globe.

“There is no hope anymore, Lucifer and Michael will meet on the chosen field to fight. But I do not know where that is” Castiel told us but we knew he couldn’t help us anymore without his angel powers but there was someone that would be able to help us; I told Dean that maybe Chuck had seen something so Dean decided to give him a call just to see and I was right, Chuck did know where the fight would take place and now so did we. We were all quick to get back into our cars and drive to a place called Stull Cemetery, which Bobby recognised as a cemetery outside of Lawrence.

Dean and I arrive at the cemetery before Bobby, Bristol and Castiel which is what Dean had planned as we were going to try and talk to Sam; we knew how hard it was going to be because Lucifer was strong but hopefully Sam still has some strength in him to fight Lucifer back just long enough for us to talk to him.

“We need to talk Lucifer, just hold off on this stupid fight of yours for 5 minutes. We just want to talk” I said to Lucifer as Dean and I climbed out of the Impala and walked a bit closer to Lucifer and Michael; I wasn’t surprised to see Michael took Adam as his vessel even though I wished Adam would have said no but that can’t be changed now.

“No one is going to be any talking, leave now before I make you both leave” Michael said to us sternly which is when Bobby, Bristol and Castiel showed up causing Castiel to call Michael an asshat before he threw a Molotov of holy fire at Michael; once Michael had vanished Lucifer then turned onto Castiel and caused him to explode in a burst of blood which killed him.

“Castiel no!” I screamed as I watched the love of my life leave me and everything turned into slow motion at that point; I was filling up with rage as I looked over at Lucifer as tears rolled down my cheeks and it was like my body wasn’t listening to my brain anymore because I lunged at Lucifer to try and fight him, he of course was way stronger than me so he was able to beat me up until I was bloody.

I faintly remember watching Lucifer kill Bobby and Bristol by flicking his hand which broke their necks; then he turned his attention onto Dean which he didn’t have a chance at defending himself because Lucifer was just too strong, but I did notice he hesitated while he was beating Dean up and that’s when I saw Sam was fighting Lucifer back.

“Everything is going to be okay” Sam said to Dean before he looked over at me with pain and sorrow in his eyes because he had to watch Lucifer kill and hurt all the people he loved; I watched us Sam grabbed the Horsemen rings and threw them onto the ground which opened up the portal to the cage, just as Sam was about to jump into the hole Michael returned.

“Lucifer stop. We have to fight so I can fulfil my destiny” Michael said to Sam but now that Sam had control over himself again he wasn’t going to let Lucifer back and he wasn’t going to fight Michael; I slowly crawled my way over to Dean and wrapped my arms around his batted body as we both watched our brother start to fall back into the hole, Michael tried to stop Sam so they could fight but Sam held onto Michael and took him into the cage with him.

I sat on the ground with my oldest brother in my arms for a few more seconds until a shadow covers us; I look up only to see it’s Castiel and he’s back to normal but then he places his hands on Dean and my head to heal us, before he brings Bobby and Bristol back to live again which is when the tears start to fall faster.

“God brought me back. I’ll be returning back to Heaven to restore order after the anarchy that results with Michael's disappearance, I don’t know what God wants but it feels right. I am sorry Bailey” Castiel explained to us which caused my soul to shatter in a million pieces because I knew Castiel was breaking up with me and that we’d never be together again; I watched as he disappeared while Dean pulled me into his arms and started rocking me gently as he knew Sam leaving broke my heart and Castiel leaving me broke my soul.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

That is sadly the end for The Last Fight, I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading this story and commenting on it. It means the world to me that you've stuck with this story for so long, so again thank you.