The Last Fight

Losing Adam Forever

I was standing in Bobby’s basement in front of the pace room which now held Dean inside and I was told by Sam that I wasn’t allowed to enter the room not even with him or Bobby; Dean had been planning on saying yes to Michael so Sam and Castiel stopped him by bring him here and locking him in the panic room, I hated it when we had to use the room like this but I wasn’t about to let Dean give in to Michael because I was after all Michael’s weapon.

“He’ll be fine Bails, we just need to talk to him and get it through his head that he can’t say yes to Michael” Sam reassured me as he walked down the stairs and rubbed my back as we listened to Bobby talk to Dean inside the panic room; I wasn’t allowed inside because Dean would be able to use me to escape and I knew that but I also just wanted to talk to my big brother.

“I know Sammy, I just hate seeing him in there. I’m sure if we let him out he won’t try to run off, we’ll have Cas go and get him again” I said softly as I looked up at my big brother with hope in my eyes but I knew he was going to say no; the fact that Castiel also just disappeared on us wasn’t helping my case in letting Dean out and I hoped that Castiel would be back soon.

“Guys! I need help up here, bring Dean!” Bristol yelled out to us as she was upstairs waiting to see if Castiel returned; Sam told Bobby that we needed them both upstairs while I ran up those stairs to see what was going on and when I saw Castiel laying a dirty men on the couch, I froze in shock as I watched Bristol help Castiel with the man.

“Adam?” I said softly as I heard Bobby and my brother stop in their tracks behind me as they saw our half-brother laying on the couch covered in dirt; Castiel had pulled him out of the ground and it was like what happened to Dean all over again expect Adam most likely wasn’t in Hell, I always thought he’s go to Heaven because he never did anything wrong.

“The angels attacked me with these knives, I’ve already branded the Enochian sigils on his ribcage so he’s hidden from the angels now” Castiel said to us as he showed us the knives that the angels had and none of us had ever seen knives like them before; I kneeled down beside Adam who still hadn’t woken up and gently ran my hand over his forehead to brush some of the dirt off him, I gasped when his hand shot up and grabbed onto my wrist roughly.

“Hey! You better take your hand off of her before I make you let her go” Dean threatened Adam as he rushed over and wrapped his arms around my waist before he pulled me away from Adam while Sam took over; Sam explained everything to Adam from who Castiel was and that he was our half-brother.

“I know who you all are and the angels warned me about you all, I want to see Zachariah now” Adam demanded which nearly made me laugh because there was no way we were getting Zachariah here; Bristol knew it was going to be hard to talk to him as it seemed like his mind was made up on something, so she showed him the bathroom so he could clean up while Bobby joined her in standing outside the bathroom in just case Adam tried anything.

“Adam was in Heaven and not Hell, so the angels must have told him something. If Zachariah in involved in him being here, then this is not good news” Castiel told us as he stood beside me as gently brushed his fingers over my wrist where Adam had grabbed onto; Dean was getting a beer from the kitchen which is completely normally while Sam cleaned up the dirt that had dropped off of Adam’s clothes, I stayed beside Castiel as Bobby and Bristol came back into the living room with a now clean Adam.

“I’m not here to make nice with my ‘family’, I’m only here to do one job and that’s become Michael’s vessel so I can kill the Devil. The angels said if I do this then the world will be a better place and I’ll be able to be with my Mom in Heaven, and she’s the only one I care about” Adam said to us after Bobby asked him what the angels were getting him to do; but hearing that he could be Michael’s vessel wasn’t the news we were hoping on because this just makes everything harder for us.

“That is possible, Adam is related to John by blood which means the angels can use him” Castiel told us which did make sense because Dean was saying no so why not use our half-brother who was willing to say yes; now the angels had one of the vessels that they needed but they still needed Sam and I to say yes, I knew I’d never say yes to being the weapon but I wasn’t sure about Sam as I was worried the angels would do something to Brianna and he’d give in.

Van Nuys

The angels had somehow gotten to Adam but Castiel was able to figure out where he was so now we were standing outside an old run down building; Adam was in the beautiful room that Dean was in before when the angels took us both and separated us, Castiel had already gone into the building because there was five other angels guarding the room so he was going to get rid of them for us.

“This has to be a trap and Adam’s lucky that he’s related to you guys, otherwise this would not be worth risking our lives” Bristol whispered to us as the four of us walked into the building as quietly as we could; we walked over to the room and Dean was the first to enter with me and Brianna behind him as Sam brought up the back.

“Adam! It’s going to be okay, we’ll get you out of here” I said to our half-brother as I ran over to his badly tortured body while Bristol knelt down on his other side as our job was to get Adam out of the room; but Zachariah appeared inside the room and made us fly through the air slamming our bodies into the wall so we weren’t near Adam.

“You’re going to regret that” Sam said in anger as he lunged at Zachariah but he too was just thrown aside which make Zachariah chuckle to himself; I knew that with us all down then Zachariah could use us to get Dean to say yes and with the way Dean was ready to say yes, I was afraid that tonight was going to be the night where Dean finally gave into Michael.

“Now it’s just us Dean, you do know that God has had this planned out along. We needed Adam here as bait so you’d come running to save him, looks like everything is going to plan perfectly” Zachariah said to Dean as he glanced over at us and with a simple look Adam, Sam, Bristol and I all started bleeding; I coughed up some blood as I felt my inside rip and burn up as Zachariah tortured the four of us without showing any remorse.

“I’ll say yes to Michael if you stop torturing them. But I also want to make sure some people are safe before I agree to him, and I want Michael to kill you once and for all. Then I’ll say yes to him” Dean said to Zachariah as a bargain which Zachariah would never agree too but Michael was listening to Dean this time because the room started to shake slightly; Zachariah stopped torturing us and I was able to take a deep breath of air into my lungs which had just been filling up with blood seconds earlier.

“Michael would never kill me, he’d never agree to that” Zachariah said as he grabbed the front of Dean’s shirt and pushed him against the wall as he held my brother there; which allowed Sam to rush over to Bristol’s side and help her stand up because we’d have to run soon, I was very surprised when I felt myself being helped up slowly by Adam but I guess he’d finally realised that we were family.

“He might or he might not, but I sure am” Dean said with a smug smirk on his face as he quickly pulled out one of the angel-killing knives that Castiel brought back to show us; Dean pushed the knife into Zachariah which finished him off quickly but then the room started to glow and shake even more so we knew Michael was close and that we had to leave, Sam ran out of the room with Bristol in front of him while Dean waited a second for me as we ran out of the room together.

“Adam no! Open the door! Adam hang on in there” I screamed when the door to the room closed after Dean and I ran out which trapped Adam inside; I felt Dean try to pull me back away from the room but was wasn’t going to let our half-brother stay inside there when an angel was coming.

I tried to open the door but the doorknob was burning up and burnt my hand slightly when I grabbed it; I tried pushing the open and I even tried to kick the door open but nothing worked so I let Dean pull me away from the room as he held me in his arms, once the light vanished Sam opened the door but the room was already gone and so was Adam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment.