The Last Fight

Alastair

“Ah, home crappy home” Dean said as he opened the door to our hotel room and walked inside with us following in behind him; we put our bags down on the floor while Sam turned the lights on and I jumped a little when I saw Castiel and Uriel standing in our room, it was really annoying how they decide to just pop in uninvited.

“You are needed” Uriel tells us as soon as Bristol closes the room’s door and I knew them being here was going to irritate all of us; we just wanted to relax and try to get some sleep which I knew was going to be a challenge for us, and now we most likely wouldn’t be able to get any sleep.

“Needed? We just got back from being needed!” Dean snapped at them with of course caused Uriel to glare at my brother; but after everything that has happened lately he wasn’t in any of our good books, and he wasn’t going to be in our good books anytime soon.

“We just got back from Pamela’s funeral” Bristol said softly as I placed my hand on Dean’s arm to try and calm him down somewhat; Pamela’s death was hard on all of us but I was the hardest hit because she was like a mother to me, I didn’t know Mary but Pamela used to baby sit me all the time and she was the main woman in my life.

“Pamela. You know, psychic Pamela? You remember her? Cas, you remember her, you burned her eyes out. And then she died saving one of your precious seals, so maybe you can stop pushing us around like chess pieces for five fricking minutes!” Dean raised his voice as them and I couldn’t blame him; I would have done the exact same thing but I just wasn’t interested in talking to them right now.

“Seven angels have been murdered, all of them from our garrison, the last one was killed tonight. We have Alastair but he won’t talk, his will is very strong. All we need is for him to give us the name of the demon, who is killing the angels” Castiel told us which didn’t really make all that much sense; what did they want with us then?

“That’s why we’ve come to his student, you happen to be the most qualified interrogator we’ve got” Uriel said looking straight at Dean and then it clicked; they wanted Dean to make Alastair talk and the only way for Dean to do that was to torture Alastair.

“No. No way. You can’t ask me to do this Cas, not this” Dean said in shock as he looked down at me and shook his head; I tightened my hand on Dean’s arm because I wasn’t about to let him do this and if I had to fight Uriel or even Castiel, than I would.

“Who said anything about asking?” Uriel said with a smirk as he stepped closer to us; Dean exchanged glances with Sam and Bristol before there was a flutter of wings, I suddenly felt the weirdest sensation run through my body and it kind of felt like I was flying or floating.

“Fascinating, now where’s the door? We’re hitching back to Shyann” Dean said as he stood beside me in an old factory; Alastair was tied up to a devil’s trap in the other room but I had no clue as to why I was brought here, I meant they wanted Dean not me as well but neither Castiel or Uriel were bothered that I was here.

“Angels are dying, boy” Uriel told him as he appeared in front of us both; Dean had his hand on my back and was leading me to the door but Uriel stopped us before we could get far, I wasn’t liking where this was heading and all I wanted to do was get Dean away from here before anything happened.

“Everybody’s dying these days. And hey I get it, you’re all powerful. You can make me do whatever you want, but you can’t make me do this” Dean said as he glanced back at Castiel while I kept my eyes on Uriel; something about him just didn’t sit with me right and I would talk to Cas about it but I was worried he wouldn’t like what I had to say, after all he is friends with Uriel.

“This is too much to ask, I know. But we have to ask it” Castiel said as Dean looks between him and Uriel before asking to speak with Uriel alone; I knew he meant that he wanted Uriel to leave but Dean didn’t realise that as when he left, he took me with him and I got that flying sensation again which still felt weird to me.

“You think tying me up in here will make Dean do what you want him too? You sure are going about this the wrong way, using me or threatening me is just going to make Dean hate you even more than he already does” I snapped at Uriel as he tied me up to a chair in the same room that Alastair was in; Uriel just smirked at me before he disappeared yet again leaving me alone with Alastair.

“Heaven, I’m in Heaven. My heart beats so that I can barely speak… I seem to find the happiness that I seek, when we’re out together, dancing cheek to cheek” Alastair said as the door opened and Dean walked inside pushing a cart that is covered with a sheet; he glances over to me and gives me a pain filled look which just breaks my heart.

“You got one chance, one. Tell me who’s killing the angels, I want a name” Dean said to Alastair as he took the sheet off the cart; there are bottles and sharp instruments covering it but none of them scare Alastair, if I were him than I would be terrified.

“Or what, you’ll work me over? But then maybe you don’t want to, maybe you’re scared to. Come on. You’ve got to want a little payback right, for everything I did to you… for all the pokes and prods… no? Well how about for all the things I did to your daddy?” Alastair said trying to get Dean all worked up but both Dean and I froze when he mentioned our Dad; he was in Hell as well after everything he did to save people, he was in Hell.

“Had your papa on my rack for close to a century, I’d put down my blade if he picked one up. But he said no each and every time, the stuff of heroes and then came Dean. Ah Dean Winchester, I thought I was up against it again. But Daddy’s little girl… he broke, he broke in thirty. Just not the man your daddy wanted you to be, huh Dean” Alastair told us both as he glanced over at me a few times; he knew this wasn’t just affecting Dean, it was affecting me as well.

I closed my eyes tightly as Dean started the torture causing Alastair to start screaming in pain and I felt sick to my stomach; I knew Dean had to do this to get a name but it was still hard to watch because he was my big brother who loved and protected me, he wasn’t like this and I never wanted to see him do this to another person, demon or not. Alastair told us that Dean was the one to break the first seal because he was a righteous man who spilled blood in Hell; Dean and I both knew Alastair wasn’t lying about something like that and I knew that Dean was going to blame himself for everything happens from now on.

“You should talk to your plumber about the pipes” Alastair said as he stood behind Dean before knocking him to the ground; I looked at the floor and noticed a pipe had dripped water onto the devil’s trap letting Alastair free. I screamed for my brother as I struggled against the ropes but nothing happened; Alastair continued to beat Dean until he was bloody and helpless before he starts choking Dean.

“Get the hell away from him you disgusting piece of dirt!” I screamed at Alastair who dropped Dean and appeared right in front of me; he grabbed my throat before throwing me across the room and ripping me from the chair that I was tied too, I slammed into a wall and struggled to stand up.

Alastair pulled me up by my hair and started to lay punches into me; he punched my stomach making me fall to the floor as I spat some blood out of my mouth, I couldn’t even take a breath before Alastair threw me back across the room again causing me to crash into the cart. I laid on the floor with bruises forming on my body, a cut lip, bleeding nose, cut eyebrow and a cut cheek; I was picked up once again but I was too hurt to fight back this time and I just let Alastair choke me.

Suddenly a knife is plunged into Alastair’s shoulder and he drops me letting me fall to the ground; I manage to look up and see that it was Castiel who had saved me but I knew how strong Alastair was, I was scared that maybe he was stronger than Castiel but I prayed that he wasn’t. I was soon proven right when Alastair got the upper hand on Castiel; my vision was becoming blurring but I saw someone run over to me and tell me that they were here, it was Bristol and Sam.

Hospital

I was in a hospital bed hooked up to a ventilator and several IVs but that didn’t bother me what did was the fact that Sam and Bristol had to keep changing rooms; Dean and I were in different rooms which wasn’t good for either of us, neither of us was ready to get out of bed so we couldn’t go see the other one. Sam was with Dean right now and Bristol had gone to get them both a coffee which left me in my room alone; but I wasn’t alone for long because when I looked beside me Castiel was sitting in the chair beside my bed.

“Are you alright Bailey?” Castiel asked me as his eyes wandered over me which made me feel even worst because I knew I looked like crap; I rolled my eyes because did I look alright to him? No I didn’t but even rolling my eyes hurt; he was also the only one who called me Bailey well my family called me by my full name if I was in trouble or hurt.

“No thanks to you, how could you even let Uriel tie me up in that room? I had to watch and hear my brother torture someone, I had to watch Alastair beat Dean into a bloody pulp. So no, I’m not alright” I said slowly as my throat hurt when I spoke as I felt tears form in my eyes as I remembered what happened in that room; the memories were stuck in my head and I couldn’t get them out.

“I am sorry Bailey but that was not my fault, I didn’t know what Uriel was planning and I should have listened to you when you warned me about him. He was working against us, he was killing the angels and you warned me. He is dead now” Castiel told me as his stunning blue eyes focused on mine; I couldn’t be mad at him because he was only doing what he got told to do, I could relate to that because I did everything that my Dad told me to do.

“It’s not your fault Cas, you were just following orders like you’ve been taught to do. You did the right thing and I can’t be mad at you for doing that” I said to him softly as I shifted on the uncomfortable bed a little bit; which sent shots of pain throughout my body.

“My superiors have begun to question my sympathies, I was getting too close to the humans in my charge. Your brothers and Bristol, but mainly you Bailey. They feel I’ve begun to express emotions which are doorways to doubt, this can impair my judgement. But when I am around you I do… it’s different when I’m around you and it confuses me, I am starting to doubt everything I’ve been told” Castiel said to me as he looked away but soon his eyes were back on mine; honestly I had no idea what to say to that because I’ve never been in this situation before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment