The Last Fight

Chuck The Prophet

We were sitting in a diner getting ready to order while I read the latest chapter of the Supernatural series; that’s right there is a whole series about us and everything so far has been correct which is a little bit scary, we have no idea how Chuck is doing it or why these dreams and coming to him but they are.

“Hey, this could be a good thing. I mean if this is what puts us on the path to Lillith, than all we got to do is get off the path. This is a blueprint of what not to do, if the pages say that we go left then we go right” Dean explained to us which has make a hell of a lot of sense and I’m surprised that it was Dean who thought the idea up; but I guess he can have a good idea every now and again.

“Exactly, we get off the book. We never make it to the end. It’s opposite day, it says that we get into a fight so no fighting. No research for Sam and no bacon cheese burger for Dean” Bristol said with a smiling knowing that Dean would order that burger; when the waitress came to take our orders we all ordered something that we usually wouldn’t have.

“Oh my God this is delicious! Tofu is amazing!” Dean gapes at us as he takes a bite of his burger after the waitress had come back with our meals; but suddenly the waitress walks back over to us and starts apologizing to Dean, saying she accidently gave him the bacon cheese burger.

After the awkward dinner at the diner we drive off the find a new hotel to stay in; we found one called Toreador Motel so we pulled into that one. “The book says that Lillith finds you at the Red Motel, it’s opposite day remember?” I tell Sam when he complains that this hotel charges by the hour.

“So what I’m just supposed to hold up here all night?” Sam asked irritated as Dean and Bristol place hex bags all around the room so keep Lillith out; well I drew a devil’s trap on the floor and covered it up with a rug.

“That’s exactly what you’re going to do, okay? And no research Sam” Bristol told him as she went over to his bag and took his laptop out; she tucked it under her arm so there was no way that he could do research, Dean suggests he watches Casa Erotica on Pay Per View but he gets smacked over the head for that.

“Dean is going to go park the car, while Bristol and I are going to take a walk around the block. That way Dean isn’t driving around and we don’t get into a fight” I told Sam what we had planned out to do so it’s different from the book; I smile as I kiss Sam on the cheek before I walk out with Bristol.

We start walking down the street as Dean drives the other way but what none of us know is that part of the ‘Toreador’ sigh flickers and goes out; so that the ‘TO’, ‘A’ and ‘OR’ are going which leaves it saying ‘Red Motel’.

“You should just tell Sam how you feel, trust me he shares the feelings Bristol. I don’t like girls being with either of my brothers, but you’re different and I trust you. Besides you’re already part of the family” I told her as we took a nice walk down the road; in the latest chapter we are meant to stay at the hotel and get into a fight with some girls so this way we can’t.

“It’s not that simple Bails and you know it, with what happened with Ruby and now he’s meant to be with Lillith. It’s like everyone gets to be with him but me, and I’m the one who’s in love with him” Bristol told me softly as she looked down and I knew all of this was hurting her so much; I couldn’t even fix it because she wouldn’t tell Sam about her feelings and she made me promise not to tell Sam.

“What the hell is your problem?” I heard a voice say from behind us and when we turned around we saw two girls standing there with their boyfriends; I sighed softly when I noticed the guys were checking Bristol and I out, so much for trying to get of the book’s path.

“Look we haven’t done anything, we were just walking and your boyfriends looked at us. That is not our fault” I said to the two girls which they didn’t seem to like very much because before I knew one had lunged at me; her friend taking on Bristol while their boyfriends just cheered them on like the losers that they were.

Chuck’s House

“Oh hi guys, wow you three look terrible” Chuck said when he saw Dean, Bristol and I in his living room; he walked in carrying some cans of beer and a bottle of liquor, Dean was here when Bristol and I turned up because he actually did get hit by a minivan and we got into a cat fight.

“That’s because I just got hit by a minivan Chuck, Bristol and Bailey got into a fight with some chicks when it wasn’t even their fault” Dean snapped at Chuck as he stood up out of the chair that he was sitting now; this wasn’t a good day for any of us so it was even easier to piss Dean off and you don’t want to piss him off.

“Oh” Chuck said as he looked at the three of us which I knew would push Dean over the edge; I placed my hand on Dean’s arm as he glared at Chuck.

“That’s it? Every damn thing you write about us comes true, that’s all you have to say is ‘oh’? Why do I get the feeling there’s something you’re not telling us? How do you know what you know? How the Hell are you doing this?” Dean yelled at Chuck as he advanced forward before he shoved Chuck up against the wall; I watch them both but mainly Dean because I know how he gets.

“Dean let him go, this man is to be protected. He’s a prophet of the Lord” A voice said from behind and I didn’t even have to look to know who the voice belonged too; it was Castiel which made sense because who else would know Chuck was a prophet.

“You… you’re Castiel, aren’t you?” Chuck said once Dean had let him go and turned around to face Castiel; Bristol and I turned around as well only to find Castiel right behind us which just us both a little shock.

“It’s an honour to meet you Chuck, I admire your work” Castiel said as he crossed over to the table and picked up ‘Scarecrow’; we all watched him and I was shocked that he didn’t tell us about this before because if he had than it would have been a Hell of a lot better, then finding out about this when we visited a book store.

“What? This guy is a prophet? Come on! He’s practically a penthouse forum writer!” Dean said loudly as he looked at Castiel while Chuck was keeping himself busy by opening up a bottle of liquor which wasn’t going to help any of us; Castiel told us that he is a conduit for the inspired word and that one day these books will be known as the Winchester Gospel.

“How do we get around this? This Sam-Lillith love connection? How do we stop it from happening?” Bristol asked Castiel once Chuck had excused himself and walked upstairs with his bottle of liquor; we all wanted to know Castiel’s answer but I had a feeling that it wasn’t going to be what we want to hear.

“What the prophet has written can’t be unwritten. As he has seen it, so it shall come to pass” Castiel told us and I was right because that was not what we wanted to hear at all; but that didn’t seem to bother Castiel all that much which bothered me even more.

Motel

Bristol and I had to wait outside the motel room while Dean pulled Chuck inside to stop Lillith; Dean was being a dick and wasn’t letting us in the room with them which was good for Bristol because she wouldn’t have to see Sam and Lillith, but it still hurt her knowing what could be happening inside that room.

“I am the prophet Chuck!” Chuck said quickly as Dean burst through the motel door and thankfully no one was close to hear them; I glanced at Bristol who was trying to hide her smile but I couldn’t help but laugh softly at Chuck, sure he wasn’t our favourite person right now but he really was nice.

“You’ve got to be joking!” Lillith said as the walls of the motel suddenly started shaking; I could see into the room a little bit as the door was opened slightly but I had made sure that Bristol couldn’t, I saw Lillith stand up so she must have been close to Sam.

“Oh this is no joke, you see Chuck here has got an archangel on his shoulders. You got about ten seconds before this room if full of wrath! And you’re a piece of charcoal” Dean yells over the loud shaking of the walls; I saw Lillith glare over at Sam before black smoke coming flooding out of her mouth and goes out the window, the walls stop shaking and the light disappears.

Once Chuck is home safely the four of us get into the Impala and drive out of this town; Bristol was driving with Dean beside her while Sam was in the back with me. I was leaning into his side with my head on his chest as I slept peacefully; Sam had placed his jacket around my body to keep me warm because I had forgotten to get a blanket out of the boot.

I was sitting on warm sand at a beach with the hot sun beaming down on me; I was the only one on the beach and I watched the waves crash onto the shore which was a few feet away from me. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes for a second; just enjoying the sun and the sound of the calming waves.

“You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that Cas, we are humans so it does scare us” I said softly as I opened my eyes and saw Castiel sitting beside me in the sand; I could just sense that he was there and to be honest I liked him coming into my dream.

“I am sorry Bailey, it is just a habit of mine and I don’t mean to scare you” Castiel told me as he looked around the beach and I guess he was trying to work out why I liked it here so much; this wasn’t the first time he had come into my dream but I was always at this beach when he did.

“It calms me Cas and it gives me a break from reality, when I’m here I never think about hunting or what we have to do next. Besides I’ve never actually been to a beach before, but this is what I imagine it to be like” I told him as I sat in the sand with my legs crossed and my hands on my knees; I was wearing a tank top and shorts which I’m never able to wear because we’re always on the go.

“I like seeing you calm like this Bailey, the only time I see you like this is when you’re sleeping” Castiel told me in his deep voice that I could listen to all day, every day; wait pretend I never thought that.

“Is that what you meant by I’m the watched one? That people… angels are watching me? Why Cas?” I asked as I looked over at him only to see that he was already looking at me; my dark brown eyes locked onto his blue ones and I never wanted to look away from him, there was just something about him that pulled me in.

“Yes the angels are watching over you, we have watched over you since you were born Bailey. We were told that you were the important one and that we have to protect you, you think I am only here for Dean but that is incorrect. I am also here to make sure that you are safe, I didn’t think your brothers would like that if I told them” Castiel said to me as we looked at each other and I knew that was all he could tell me; so I didn’t push him for more information because he would tell me more when he could.

I opened my mouth to say more but Castiel gently placed his finger on my lips before he told me to just relax and enjoy my time here; I looked at him as Castiel placed his hand on my cheek and gently moved his thumb over my skin, even though I could feel his hand I knew he couldn’t feel my cheek, well not yet anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment!