Status: alive and kicking!!

Beneath The Surface.

All I Wanted

I stayed at Sam's house for a little while after Meridith showed up. We wouls crack jokes about Sam and make fun of him. I really like her, and i could tell that we would be great friends.

After Sam and Meridith left to go on their date i made my way back to Mary's house. I figured I'd call and see if she wanted me to pick anything up for dinner while i was on my way home. When she answered she sounded frantic.

Mary: Hello?!

Charlie: Mary? Are you ok?!

Mary squealed in excitement, which confused me. I had never heard that kind of noise come out of her.

Mary: Just come home quick!! I have a surprise for you!!! And your going to love it!!

Charlie: Ok Mary. I'm on my way home now I'll be there in about ten minutes. ok?

Mary: OK! just drive careful. Buh - Bye

Charlie: I will Mary, bye.

I hung up the phone curious as to what was waiting for me when i arrived at the house. When I finally pulled into the driveway it didnt look like anyone was here except Mary.

I walked up the steps to see that the door was unlocked and i made my way into the house.

Carlie: Mary!

I called her atleast three times before she finaly answered.

Mary: I'm in the kitchen.

I sighed as i walked into the kitchen to see her cooking dinner.

Charlie: So whats this big surprise you have for me?

Mary turned around and she had a permanent smile on her face. I've never seen her smile like that.

Mary: Go upstairs and u will see!

Charlie: Ok?

I cautiously made my way up the stairs to my room. I walked into the room slowly to see nothing there. I walked around my room a few times juat to make sure i didnt miss any presents being on the floor or anything. Just as i turned around i heard the toilet flush in my room and the door open slowly, and out came...

Abel?!?!

Hes home!!]/i]

I just stared wide eyed at him and he smiled goofily and waved slightly. I snapped out of my gaze and ran to him, jumping into his arms.

Abel: God, Char. I missed you.

Charlie: I missed you too. So much.

I felt the tears start to well in my eyes as we pulled away. He immediately looked comcerned.

Abel: Whats wrong Char? Why are you crying? You know i hate it when you cry.

I sniffled as he came closer and wiped away my tears with his thumb. I looked up at him and our eyes connnected.

Do it now Charlie. Now is your chance!!

Abel: Charlie tell me whats wrong. You know you can tell me anything.

I sighed as i looked up at him.

Charlie: I was just afraid that you weren't going to come home.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his chest. I missed his smell. He wrapped his arms around me and we rocked back and forth for a few minutes.

Abel: But I'm here, and I'm fine. So you dont have to worry any more, ok?

I looked up at him as he looked down at me and our eyes connected.

He pulled one of his arms up and caressed my face softly with the tips of his fingers. I leaned into his touch. I slowly started to inch my face toward his until our lips lightly brushed together. I dont think it actually counts as a kiss because our lips barely touched.

He pulled away quickly and basically bolted out of the room.

What have i done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter #3

WOAHHHHHH!!!!!

comments=love=updates