Status: alive and kicking!!

Beneath The Surface.

Crash

I drove all the way to Sam's house and sighed in relief because he wasn't home. I took all of my things out of my car and made my way into my house. I walked into my room to unpack my things when i heard a car pulling into the driveway.

I looked out the window and saw Sam getting out of the car and making his way to the door. I heard the front door open and close and then nothing. Curiously i made my way out of my room and to the stairs. I heard some movements and made my way down the stairs.

When i turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs i came face to face with Sam getting ready to awing a baseball bat at my head. I screamed and ducked just as he swung.

Charlie: WHAT THE FUCK SAM!?

The noise that he made would have made me die laughing but i was to scared to laugh.

Sam: What the fuck are you doing here Char?! I thought you were a robber or something like that! I could have killed you!

Charlie: Sorry! i know that i should have called but i left so fast that i totally forgot.

He looked surprised.

Sam: You left already? I thought you were going to wait until Abel comes home?

I sighed not wanting to talk about him, but i knew that it was goig to happen anyways.

Charlie: Yeah, he came home this afternoon. It was a surprise.

Sam: And you didnt stay with him for a while or even the night? I know how you feel about him.

Tears welled in my eyes.

Charlie: He's not going to want to talk to me any time soon.

Sam's face softened at my whimpering voice. He came over to me and pulled me tightly to his chest.

Sam: Do you want to talk about it? maybe it will make you feel better?

I shook my head furiously not wanting to relive it again, atleast not right now.

Sam: Will you tell me tomorrow or something? Because I hate seeing my babygirl crying.

I buried my face into his chest and nodded. Sam squeezed me tightly.

Sam: Well I'm going to go to bed. You should get some rest hun, you need it.

I nodded and pulled out of his grasp wiping under my eyes. He smiled at me and kissed my head and walked upstairs to his room.

He stopped at the top of the stairs and called out my name. I walked to the bottom of the steps and asked him what he wanted.

Sam: Are you ok? or do you want me to stay up with you for a while or until you fall asleep. Because you know i will hun.

I smiled lightly at his concern.

Charlie:No its ok. You look tired, Just go to sleep. If i need something i will let you know.

Sam nodded, said goodnight and made his way into his room closing the door lightly behind him.

I walked back into the living room to watch some t.v. for a while. I didnt feel like sleeping.

After about ten minutes i fell into a restless sleep.

I was back at Abel's house, and i heard banging coming from the basement(aka: Abel's room)

I opened the door quietly and made my way down the stairs slowly. I noticed Abel sitting on his couch watching an action movie REALLY loud.

Charlie: Why is the t.v. so loud Abel?

His head snapped toward mine. He glared at me and looked back to the t.v. I dont know why he was mad at me now. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

Charlie: Abel. Whats wrong?

He turned his head toward me slowly.

Abel: Whya re you here Charlie?

I gasped.

He never called me by my full name. It was always Char. Unless he was totally pissed at me. Which i guess he was.

Charlie: I wanted to see you, and make sure that you didnt hate me for what happened today.

Abel sighed loudly and turned his body toward me.

Abel: Charlie. I cant speak to you anymore.

I gasped.

Charlie: What?! Why?! Why are you saying that?

Abel: I cant be friends with someone who feels differently toward me than i do.

My eyes welled up with tears.

Charlie: Look Abel. I'm sorry that i did that and said those things, but your my best friend! I don't want to loose you

Abel: I don't care Charlie! I don't want to see you ever again! Do you understand?!

A sob escaped my mouth and I quickly covered it with my hand. I jumped up off of the couch and ran upstairs. I slammed open the basement door and ran to the front door.

I heard laughing and i turned to see Mary laughing on the couch.

Mary: It sucks to be you doesn't it Charlie?

I broke down into sobbs and ran out the front door....

And woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you liked it!!!
not very long but its what i got and i didnt want to NOT update for too long!

more soon

Comments=love=more updates!!! ♥♥